Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
agree
ZGH is the first pakistani serial i started to watch bcoz of my friends and fawad
and i must say Sanam saeed and Fawad r brilliant actors
Sanam saeed is doing very good job as Kasaf
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She's given meaning to Kashaf's cynicism and doubts. Her portrayal of Kashaf is very, very simplistic. Her dialogue delivery is crisp with underlying emotion. So, Sanam Saeed indeed deserves all the lauding she gets for bringing Kashaf to life. I quite agree with you. (:

Epiphany.
Coffeegirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I did watch Fawad with other actresses after coming across ZGH but personally Fawad and Sanam Saeed made the best, the most natural pairing... seriously, I can watch their same scenes again and again!! I haven't watched her previous shows but Sanam is just perfect as Kashaf and I definitely would like to follow her in her upcoming shows!!! Also I think she actually is very pretty too...I just watched the launch of ZGH in JPJ and she looked so so pretty...but she seems like a little shy person😊

I watched a previous show of hers, it was called Mera naseeb and she had a character with similar strong sort of person personality and i think no one other than sanam can do them best. Loved her in that show as well as this and yes someone else quite rightly stated, she is damn good looking :)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffeegirl123

I watched a previous show of hers, it was called Mera naseeb and she had a character with similar strong sort of person personality and i think no one other than sanam can do them best. Loved her in that show as well as this and yes someone else quite rightly stated, she is damn good looking :)

Yeah she was amazing in Mera Naseeb..she was the best part about the show in my opinion. Also her & Imran Abbas had great chemistry.
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ZGH is my first Pakistani serial that i watched. I started watching from episode 8th onwards...saw all the 1-8 in a day.
I love both of them...Fawad and Sanam...both are talented...even before this serial has ended..i have watched Humsafar, Dastaan, AKSH...
I watched Talkhiyan only for Sanam...she indeed is a brillant actress..i am going to follow both of them to the next shows😆😆
Frankly Sanam and Fawad make a better pair than Fawad and Mahira...my personal opinion...no offence to Mahira fans.
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its been just 3-4 days I cum to know abt ZGH😊...so, I hv seen sum epi.s...dis is d 1st pak drama I'm following😊... n i'm instantly fall in luv with dis couple😳...Sanam is really gud actress👏..n wht can i say abt Fawad...he is simply MINDBLOWING👏 ...He made me totaly crazy for him😳😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: borreg

ZGH is my first Pakistani serial that i watched. I started watching from episode 8th onwards...saw all the 1-8 in a day.

I love both of them...Fawad and Sanam...both are talented...even before this serial has ended..i have watched Humsafar, Dastaan, AKSH...

I watched Talkhiyan only for Sanam...she indeed is a brillant actress..i am going to follow both of them to the next shows😆😆

Frankly Sanam and Fawad make a better pair than Fawad and Mahira...my personal opinion...no offence to Mahira fans.

Oh wow, you've seen quite a few shows in between considering ZGH was your first Pakistani show. I agree..I personally find Sanam Saeed and Fawad's chemistry natural and effortless.
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Oh wow, you've seen quite a few shows in between considering ZGH was your first Pakistani show. I agree..I personally find Sanam Saeed and Fawad's chemistry natural and effortless.

I know...my weekends are spent watching the shows..last week i watched Dastaan...i cried buckets...such a touching show...
My name is Regina...
Hey can you let me know which is the new shows Fawad is doing..Also any new show which has Sanam as the actress?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: borreg

I know...my weekends are spent watching the shows..last week i watched Dastaan...i cried buckets...such a touching show...

My name is Regina...
Hey can you let me know which is the new shows Fawad is doing..Also any new show which has Sanam as the actress?

Dastaan is epicc! I'm so glad you watched it, it's one of my personal favs and yesss, I cried rivers myself. lol

I assume you're talking about Sanam Saeed's upcoming shows? (as the girl who played Bano, in Dastaan - her name is Sanam Baloch)..Sanam Saeed is supposed to star in a new show on Hum called Kadurat..it should release soon. And, Fawad doesn't have any official projects lined up..but he has a telefilm lined up for today, called Armaan..so do check that out.

starstruckk thumbnail
by the way, Sanam Saeed also starred in a telefilm recently called Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri..you should be able to find links to that.

Oh and also, have you seen Mera Naseeb? that's a show with Sanam, and it's a really good one..it's from 2011.