Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
she is one of most amazing actresses i've seen..
Love her!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No doubt she has come a long way
I remember seeing her in Daam and she wasn't that good there than later she improved with Mera Naseen and MeJ but with ZGH she has just proved to be one of the best actress
Kashaf's character is very difficult and she has pulled it effortlessly...Kashaf could have been annoying, monotone but its only because of the layers that Sanam has put in her that makes her one of the most strongest female character we have seen up till now
Fawad is always great in every character but ZGH has been Sanam Saeed's show
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another thing I am liking about her is that she is very versatile...she can look good in traditional look but she even looks hotter in western look ...not many actresses can do that
I saw her scenes from that dil mera dharkhan teri telefilm and thought wow she looks completely different from Kashaf
noorchaandka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bina exposing ke bhi famous hosakthe hain unbelievable ... in the eyes of Indian soap creators ... a dream they cant even dare to dream
--Nia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed sanam is a fabulous actor & its such a treat to watch her onscreen, she's done a fab job in ZGH but her best has to be talkhiyan, she's phenomenal in her portrayal of bibi, her character,
had read somewhere in a review that noone else could have portrayed bibi like sanam & i totally agreed to it, She has lived that character completely !!
have watched all the episodes of Talkhiyan only for sanam !
Good luck to her for Kadoorat, can't wait to watch her in that 😃
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Sanam is truly a brilliant actress with a lot of potential! 👏 I am a new fan of her acting. 😳
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree ... she is brilliant actress who always gives bang on performance 👏
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am completely in love with her...such a pleasant and beautiful actress...when she cried hugging her mom saying Zaroon's mom thinks she is a thief...the way she engulfed her mom in an embrace was so natural that I had to rewind that moment😊...such a natural actress👏
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The best part about Sanam Saeed is that she makes you love her because of her acting ..as you mentioned in Daam she was a weak actress, granted it was her first show..still I wasn't impressed. Fast forward to her next 2 shows, she was very good..and I was pretty impressed by that point lol..as this was the same girl who didn't stand a chance in front of Sanam Baloch & Aamina Sheikh. Now, in ZGH she is just beyond phenomenal. She brings Kashaf to life and I'm so glad someone like her got this role. She's being loved by almost everyone and it's all because of her hard work. Many times actors and actresses are just known for their looks or their looks or personality just give them this boost. Sanam Saeed was never known to be THE pretty actress or the one people adored offscreen..she was just another actress and to put yourself right on the map as one of the best young actresses today through merely your performances is something so praiseworthy. It's worth admiring actually.

One of the most likable people on Pakistan television right now.

Her chemistry with Fawad is just so different, real and adorable.

I did watch Fawad with other actresses after coming across ZGH but personally Fawad and Sanam Saeed made the best, the most natural pairing... seriously, I can watch their same scenes again and again!! I haven't watched her previous shows but Sanam is just perfect as Kashaf and I definitely would like to follow her in her upcoming shows!!! Also I think she actually is very pretty too...I just watched the launch of ZGH in JPJ and she looked so so pretty...but she seems like a little shy person😊
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

I did watch Fawad with other actresses after coming across ZGH but personally Fawad and Sanam Saeed made the best, the most natural pairing... seriously, I can watch their same scenes again and again!! I haven't watched her previous shows but Sanam is just perfect as Kashaf and I definitely would like to follow her in her upcoming shows!!! Also I think she actually is very pretty too...I just watched the launch of ZGH in JPJ and she looked so so pretty...but she seems like a little shy person😊

I totally agree. They're so natural..and I personally think they're right up there as one of the best pairings in recent times. Oh yeahh..Sanam does seem shy. The thing with Sanam is that she's more fluent in English than she is in Urdu so I feel she kind of hesitates to talk much because mostly all of these interviews are in Urdu...but I really hope to see a ZGH finale show or something of that sort..this show deserves it...and would love to see Fawad & Sanam Saeed together there.

And definitely..I can watch their scenes over and over again..and seriously they never get old.