Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know..it was so well acted, written and directed. Sanam is amazing. ❤️

yeah amazing direction here too, just a work of art...tonight's episode alone is a classic.👏
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanam is truly an amazing actress and flawless actress. She has power to turn scenes more real. As a Kashaf, she is doing brilliant job, One thing which i like the most about her is her dialogue delivery and clarity of her words.

TM very nice post. :)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

Sanam is truly an amazing actress and flawless actress. She has power to turn scenes more real. As a Kashaf, she is doing brilliant job, One thing which i like the most about her is her dialogue delivery and clarity of her words.

TM very nice post. :)

exactly. She moves you with her dialogue delivery. It's not an easy thing to move people with inner thoughts without saying a word aloud. This girl does what many others can't do. And she's only 3 shows old with this being her fourth show, and her major one. She never ceases to amaze me. And after today, I absolutely adore her.
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is an Amazing Actress 👏 she is getting better and better with each passing episode ..hats off to her dialogue delivery ..expressing her subtle emotions ...Perfct 👍🏼 Kashaf has become an Iconic Character which Sanam is portraying it Brilliantly 👏
starstruckk thumbnail
Kashaf for me is the best thing since sliced bread..yes I mean it 😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hehe loving her so far, now I'm just waiting to see Kashaf melt like a kulfi lol in Zaroon's arms if possible
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I couldnt help but make this thread. Sanam is so darn good in Zindagi Gulzar Hai that she instantly can become one of your favorites. I can't think of anyone else who couldve played Kashaf so well. She makes Kashaf real and that's the best part. Her dialogue delivery is always on point. For instance, when she's angry ..you hear her anger..when she's upset, you hear that as well etc..today she was flawless in that scene where she calls her mother all excited and teary about passing the exam..especially after yer conversation with her mother about having faith in Allah. It was pretty touchy.

This show belongs to her..with every eepisode she only gets better and better. I think she is better than Fawad too in thus far lol.

So what do you guys think of her performance? I could easily see her becoming one of the best soon.

I completely agree i love her performence, i barely noticed her in Daam, not only did she have a smal character, but she was not tht good of an actress. And now she is my fav together wth Sanam Baloch.
I love whn she gets angry and sad at the same time, she is so good at expressing it, and it looks so natural.

Im so happy tht she's the lead in ZGH together wth Fawad, i do not think i wud have loved this drama tht much. I Love their acting and their chemistry.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I completely agree i love her performence, i barely noticed her in Daam, not only did she have a smal character, but she was not tht good of an actress. And now she is my fav together wth Sanam Baloch.
I love whn she gets angry and sad at the same time, she is so good at expressing it, and it looks so natural.

Im so happy tht she's the lead in ZGH together wth Fawad, i do not think i wud have loved this drama tht much. I Love their acting and their chemistry.

The best part about Sanam Saeed is that she makes you love her because of her acting ..as you mentioned in Daam she was a weak actress, granted it was her first show..still I wasn't impressed. Fast forward to her next 2 shows, she was very good..and I was pretty impressed by that point lol..as this was the same girl who didn't stand a chance in front of Sanam Baloch & Aamina Sheikh. Now, in ZGH she is just beyond phenomenal. She brings Kashaf to life and I'm so glad someone like her got this role. She's being loved by almost everyone and it's all because of her hard work. Many times actors and actresses are just known for their looks or their looks or personality just give them this boost. Sanam Saeed was never known to be THE pretty actress or the one people adored offscreen..she was just another actress and to put yourself right on the map as one of the best young actresses today through merely your performances is something so praiseworthy. It's worth admiring actually.

One of the most likable people on Pakistan television right now.

Her chemistry with Fawad is just so different, real and adorable.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The best part about Sanam Saeed is that she makes you love her because of her acting ..as you mentioned in Daam she was a weak actress, granted it was her first show..still I wasn't impressed. Fast forward to her next 2 shows, she was very good..and I was pretty impressed by that point lol..as this was the same girl who didn't stand a chance in front of Sanam Baloch & Aamina Sheikh. Now, in ZGH she is just beyond phenomenal. She brings Kashaf to life and I'm so glad someone like her got this role. She's being loved by almost everyone and it's all because of her hard work. Many times actors and actresses are just known for their looks or their looks or personality just give them this boost. Sanam Saeed was never known to be THE pretty actress or the one people adored offscreen..she was just another actress and to put yourself right on the map as one of the best young actresses today through merely your performances is something so praiseworthy. It's worth admiring actually.

One of the most likable people on Pakistan television right now.

Her chemistry with Fawad is just so different, real and adorable.

@red WORD
I love whn actors/actresses improve their acting, But the im suprised by the speed Sanam did 😆
I was like is she the one from Daam. She has become for me one of those actress i will look forward 2 in the future. And true she really does bring Kashaf 2 life. Whn i saw her as lead in ZGH i was like she's still new, she must be bad at something. But no till now i havn't found any mistake, the was she finds Zaroons lines cheesy, her way of loving her family/zaroon and not being able 2 express it, i really don't think i wud have loved this character if Sanam S. was playing it.
And evn i admit i said it from the beginning she is not the prettiest, but she has definitely managed to make her image in the industry for playing the character so well.
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree... sanam is a brillant actress.:)