Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanam Saeed ki...its a bit weird sometimes
Really? I think its flawless 😆 I mean shes improved so quickly
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Sanam Saeed. I actually find her beautiful..
And she was great in Mera Naseeb.. Really. Just because Syra was a prettier face she got most of the credit, whereas Sanam was much much better.
And in ZGH she's amazing. Her crying scene's especially..
Her dialogue delievery does go out of place sometimes but mostly she's really good.

I think the problem with newcomer's is dialogue delievery.. It takes time. Expressions are still fine, but dialogue delievery and crying require a bit of time and I think Sanam's learned really really fast.

Waiting for Talkhiyan to finish so I can watch it at once.. Also Kadoorat.
When is Kadoorat starting? I thought it would replace Ek Tamanna but apparently Tanhai is.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE Sanam's dialogue delivery in ZGH! She had a bit of a problem earlier on..if you watched Daam, it's a bit evident that her dialogues aren't flowing..but with each drama..whether it was Mera Naseeb, Mata e Jaan and now ZGH..she just keeps growing.

I think one of the reasons why I love Kashaf's character is because of Sanam's effortlessness. She makes her so real with her dialogues, body language and expressions.
starstruckk thumbnail
That scene where she calls her mom up about passing the CSS exam..she hardly had any dialogues there except one line..but her crying and expressions seemed so true to her character. I felt like I was part of her happiness or something that it almost made me teary.. 😆
OMGGG I loved that scene! She did it so well! I actually couldnt figure out pehle ifshe was happy or sad 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
This thread needs a bump after today's episode.

Sanam was awesome to say the very least. I love this woman more with every episode of ZGH. She's such a natural.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful confident and effortless performance, she has amazing screen presence and I love how she is so crisp...she has made Kashaf a force to be reckoned with...as strong as Kashaf seems outwardly, at the same time you can totally cry with her at moments when she finally allows her emotions to overpower her and tonight, i cried with her...loved that final scene. bravo girl!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

beautiful confident and effortless performance, she has amazing screen presence and I love how she is so crisp...she has made Kashaf a force to be reckoned with...as strong as Kashaf seems outwardly, at the same time you can totally cry with her at moments when she finally allows her emotions to overpower her and tonight, i cried with her...loved that final scene. bravo girl!

I know..it was so well acted, written and directed. Sanam is amazing. ❤️