Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You said it all.

She's a fabulous actress.

I noticed her in Mera Naseeb. She overshadowed Syra Yousef completely, in my opinion. Then saw her in Mata-e-jaan and now in ZGH. I agree, I couldn't imagine anybody else play Kashaf the way she has. She truly owns this character and the show (along with Samina Peerzada- I simply adore her!)

She has come a long way and has easily become my personal favorite Pakistani actress, along with Sanam Baloch.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No doubt about it. She's coached her craft so well. Her telephonic exchange with her Mother as she told her about her results, was just brilliant beyond words. So touching. Her remarkable screen presence just adds a new whole new dimension.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From Fiza in Daam to ZGH. Vast improvement.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Roz.

You said it all.

She's a fabulous actress.

I noticed her in Mera Naseeb. She overshadowed Syra Yousef completely, in my opinion. Then saw her in Mata-e-jaan and now in ZGH. I agree, I couldn't imagine anybody else play Kashaf the way she has. She truly owns this character and the show (along with Samina Peerzada- I simply adore her!)

She has come a long way and has easily become my personal favorite Pakistani actress, along with Sanam Baloch.

Yes and she fits outspoken characters to the T. I preferred Shazia in Mera Naseeb. I couldn't understand why she was constantly derided as ugly.
I think because she was dark skinned compared to syra :/
626918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I think because she was dark skinned compared to syra :/

Dark skin or light skin doesn't determine beauty... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... She is beautiful.. one doesn't need to be light to be beautiful.. If someone has talent, passion, and a good personality, their beauty shines through them like the sun...

And on a personal not, Sanam is not unattractive at all.. In fact she is quite beautiful... She has very well sharp features... She has beautifully big expressive eyes, a beautiful feminine cut face shape, a sharp nose, beautiful and luscious hair, and dainty lips... She also has a beautiful figure and is tall which is not very noticeable because of the baggy clothing the put on Kashaf on ZGH... Also, her complecrion is not super light but it's not very dark either.. She is normal and doesn't wear a lot of makeup like the other actressess... She is beautiful... And remember, someone might have light or dark skin and still be beautiful... Don't judge people on skin color..it's not right...
Edited by Tanvi_124 - 11 years ago
nomad.ness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi_124

Dark skin or light skin doesn't determine beauty... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... She is beautiful.. one doesn't need to be light to be beautiful.. If someone has talent, passion, and a good personality, their beauty shines through them like the sun...

And on a personal not, Sanam is not unattractive at all.. In fact she is quite beautiful... She has very well sharp features... She has beautifully big expressive eyes, a beautiful feminine cut face shape, a sharp nose, beautiful and luscious hair, and dainty lips... She also has a beautiful figure and is tall which is not very noticeable because of the baggy clothing the put on Kashaf on ZGH... Also, her complecrion is not super light but it's not very dark either.. She is normal and doesn't wear a lot of makeup like the other actressess... She is beautiful... And remember, someone might have light or dark skin and still be beautiful... Don't judge people on skin color..it's not right...

Don't think she was judging ... but in the show, I think it seems to have been implied because Syra's character was always referred to as the prettier one.

But yes, I completely agree about the whole being judgmental with skin color/outer beauty. Sanam Saeed is surely a beautiful woman, masha'Allah. 😊
Yes, unfortunately society judges people by their skin tone, especially in Pakistan.
nomad.ness thumbnail

Yes, unfortunately society judges people by their skin tone, especially in Pakistan.

I Agree.. Noticed it so much when I went to Pakistan-- Skin color, features, etc. it's like inner beauty has no value for some..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

to be honest, I dont find Sanam saeed or Amina sheikh attractive, but when it comes to acting Amina sheikh bores me but sanam saeed is so good at it that her looks dont even matter! No offence, im just stating my opinion

same here...i dun find her pretty...but she's a good actress except for her dialogue delivery :/