Sanam Saeed has turned into a brilliant actress!

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I couldnt help but make this thread. Sanam is so darn good in Zindagi Gulzar Hai that she instantly can become one of your favorites. I can't think of anyone else who couldve played Kashaf so well. She makes Kashaf real and that's the best part. Her dialogue delivery is always on point. For instance, when she's angry ..you hear her anger..when she's upset, you hear that as well etc..today she was flawless in that scene where she calls her mother all excited and teary about passing the exam..especially after yer conversation with her mother about having faith in Allah. It was pretty touchy.

This show belongs to her..with every eepisode she only gets better and better. I think she is better than Fawad too in thus far lol.

So what do you guys think of her performance? I could easily see her becoming one of the best soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree withbyou. Sanam is so good and is improving with each episode. I m loving zindagi gulzar hai

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i totally agree. She has it in her, and even though her urdu wasnt really good, whatever it is, whether its Sultana Apa who's done it or her own hardwork along with it, it just seems so real and fluent. I completely adore her as an actress and it seems that shes going to amaze us all once again in this new show coming... whats the name again? 😕
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yah she is really a very good actress.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Agree!
She is veryyy good actress!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
her best was the library scene..she was totally mind blowing in that one.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She's amazing..I can't help but always think of the fact that her Urdu wasn't fluent to begin with and she actually had to work hard for it...Umera's dialogues aren't just a bunch of gibberish...and Sanam just amazes us with every episode!
Areena- it's Kadoorat
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agreeed
She is on of the hell actresses
I don't think anyone else could have portray kashaf's role as brilliantly as she is doing
Sheiks defiantly going to be a big name in future
Her performance in every scene is top notch
She is just perfect in every scene she performe.
I am really looking forward for kadoorat ,
I am sure she is gonna be brilliant in that show too.
Sultana siddiqui was so true about her that she choose sanam
For this role because she wants someone who looks really confident
But is totally broken from inside and sanam has portray Kashaf's role to perfection.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree...shez fabulous now !!
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Word u said. Sanam Saeed was talented n a powerful actress right from the begining. In her first debut "Mera Naseeb" she didn't let herself or her character be over shadowed.
She is versatile. The ups n downs of kashaf could not have been so brilliantly showed by someone else but Sanam Saeed.
Honest speaking in novel I found Kashaf irritating so many instances but hats off to Sanam Saeed, she brought out reality in this character.

P.S: I love her retorts 😆