Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

M good too :) i knw man! That rain scene hayyyeee i cn watch it anyday anytime.
Khirad-aap aise has rahein the jaise mai koi bachhi hun!
Asher-tum bachi hi toh meri jaan! :)
bs the way he says meri jaan m dead!!

aur aapka yeh bachpana mujhe dilo jaan se aziz hai 😳
sweetcharms thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Well then it doubles my excitement :) :D now eAgerly waiting for Zindagi gulzar hai :) hayyeee Fawwad tht too a college guy! Woah!
Nosh are you following mahira's SZ?

yuhooo Fawad as a college guy will be an immensely loveable character to see☺️
sweetcharms thumbnail

breath taking 😉
sweetcharms thumbnail
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">

simple yet elegant
enchanting doll☺️
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Guy's Mahirah's been finalized for Saman's role in Bin Roye Ansoo..
Now everyone PRAY Fawad does NOT do this..
Firstly because if they do this together than there would be less chances of seeing them together in something else which could perhaps be better.. A better romantic/social drama?
Secondly, were not the only FM fans out there.. There are so many more and if her character is to die in the novel then it would result in sheer disappointment for ALOT of us..

Btw, on FB people are recommending Jana Malik, Aiza, Mawra, etc..
Wonder who's gonna do it..

Oh and I finally saw a new pic of Mahirah on FB.. So excited! Love her <3

i hope fawad doesnt do it... not because she has to die, BUT because as you said, they wont do anything else for a long time or say EVER, which could have been better... plus, if as you say, it will result as a disappointment to fans, then toh since the response wont be good, they wont want to work together saying chemistry cant be recreated...
Moving on, the actresses uve stated as suggestions... SUCK bigtime. I mean YACK! who is recommending them!? 🤔 JANA MALIK? For heavens sake! :\ i heard from sara chaudhary that shes left the media and is coming towards religion, i see completely the opposite, she is on every freaking serial on ARY
i wonder if it was some other jana malik she was on about...
aiza, mawra, jana... if these are the suggestions, then im pretty sure saba's character requires less... minimal acting and is all about a lil looks i suppose? cz im sorry, they might look good to other people, but their acting is so not up to ANY mark...
aiza is getting better though
and i like the way mawra looks... thats all :P
anyways, hoping for the best for fawad and Mahirah's careers! 😳
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I was hoping we'd see FM in something more amazing, something that could live up to the mark they've set after Humsafar. :l I guess Mahira's at that point in her career where she's just experimenting with different roles, but I'm honestly hoping that both of them end up refusing this project, or at least one of them does. :l
She's apparently 'selected' for the role, I'm hoping that by that, they mean that she's still deciding if she wants to do this or not. xD And hopefully, she'll realize that she doesn't want to or whatever. 😆

FM have fantastic chemistry, and I really don't want to see that going to waste in a show where they're not even going to be interacting that much, or that even when they do, Irtaza is going to be in love with someone else. It just doesn't go hand in hand with the fact that Ashar never moved on from Khirad. I understand that they're characters, but still. 😳 Call me obsessed or whatever, but I'm hoping they come together for something that proves to be worth the wait. 😆
pri_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naqi i totally agree with you! :) it better be smthing wowww for FM to work on! We can wait fr them to come together even if tht takes too long bt when they come it should only be them and everything shd be bout them!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I read all the views My God guys FM are dame lucky that they have fans like you ... I am Happy that I am the part of this side too .. ! Okay Lemme say something about this ... FM our dreamy couple I think we always want to see them together even in all ads/shows and everywhere Etc etc ... ! I am happy that you guys are not like that you're not selfish like others .. Yeah I am absolutely with you if That show can spoil their chemistry then I think I ll not be happy to see them together .. Okay I want to see them together again and again but with Chemistry even more than they had in HS ... :D

Fawad Mahira we Love you >33333333
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I agree, we all want FM back together but if the shows storyline is gonna be crap then we'll be disappointed. We'll wait for the best storyline for the best people😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now this is Classyy