Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

πŸ€— from one good friend to a whole host of others ...

I'm not so good with the words ... this one says it all 😳 friendship & love ...
for you all x

kalpu Dii.. πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your help.. without you I would not have been able to make those siggys.. Bad they are but still. All thanks to you.. Your collages and you always make me smile dii.. Love you tons.. πŸ€—

I didn't try my hands at making something for you cause well I can't make something for queen's of siggy and collage maker, can I now???😳
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Big hug going out to Shwetu jaan and ArchuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This thread is beautiful and has made me emotional...instead of working, I am just reading all the postsπŸ˜†. Kaam jaye bhaad meinπŸ₯±

Nishi (Hope I can call you that... 😳)

I have said good bye to my studies from past two days.. πŸ˜†.. I am so lost reading everyone's write up and their beautiful work, can't seem to get anything else done..

BTW loved your write up too.. 😳
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Alright - anyone up for some games?!

This is an idea that came from Shivani (thanks a ton, sweets! πŸ€—) for titles for people post up on the Crooner! We have 10 titles for you all to grab!
  1. Lady Creative:
  2. Lady Spammer:
  3. Lady Gutter:
  4. Lady Romantic:
  5. Lady Basher:
  6. Lady Madcap:
  7. Lady Analytical:
  8. Lady Logical:
  9. Lady Phangurl / Drooler:
  10. Lady Enthu:

Please send your nominations for each of these titles as a PM to me! You all have till 3pm tomorrow - we will collate all responses and post up the winners by 7pm!

Also, you are not allowed to nominate Priya for any of these titles! She will win, hands down - everything, including Lady Basher! πŸ˜† But Priya - hope to receive your nominations soon as well!

Hope you all have fun!!!!

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zoha

Zohu, hamari itni majal ki ters post miss kre woh bhi itna lamba post tu kab se lekhne lagi bhai? Aajkal VM ke sath lumbe post lekhti hai crooner buddies influence ha πŸ˜‰
First all thanks for the lovely VM posted on the 99th crooner. Loved your post dear. πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ishii

Maine kya gunha kiya hai bhai? Where is my siggys 😑 Aaj class nahi hai kya?
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Alright - anyone up for some games?!

This is an idea that came from Shivani (thanks a ton, sweets! πŸ€—) for titles for people post up on the Crooner! We have 10 titles for you all to grab!

1. Lady Creative:
  2. Lady Spammer:
  3. Lady Gutter:
  4. Lady Romantic:
  5. Lady Basher:
  6. Lady Madcap:
  7. Lady Analytical:
  8. Lady Logical:
  9. Lady Phangurl / Drooler:
  10. Lady Enthu:

Please send your nominations for each of these titles as a PM to me! You all have till 3pm tomorrow - we will collate all responses and post up the winners by 7pm!

Also, you are not allowed to nominate Priya for any of these titles! She will win, hands down - everything, including Lady Basher! πŸ˜† But Priya - hope to receive your nominations soon as well!

Hope you all have fun!!!!

Oh yeah baby now we are talking.. I will have to rack my non-existent brain cause it is a tough competition... Will send in my nominations asap.. 😳

And yeah Priya dii will win everything for sure, baki kisiko chance he nahi milenga.. And when Queen is around how can anyone else win.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Ishii99 - 12 years ago
subiscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Hello my lovely ladies..! πŸ€— Was a lot excited last night and then overwhelmed too so decided not to post after the main post for Deba! But like always, I have a lot to say and here I am! 😊 Forgive me guys for the gush and the mush! Par ab jab yahan aa hi gaye hain tho hum bol hi dete hain.. 😳

First of all Archu.. thank you for this beautiful thread.. your efforts paid off!!! I know how busy things were with all the PMs, the messages, the dedications pouring in.. but you kept your sanity and it helped others too.. believe me!! This thread was meant to make Priya smile and you put your heart into it!! And it shows.. Thank you love for being so beautiful! πŸ€— But I have to admit.. more beautiful is your voice!! That Rabba Vey is dearer to me than the original one!! ❀️

Suba and Ishu.. my chatter queens!! πŸ€— πŸ€— I am so glad for the sharing we do!! While Archu was busy making the thread, we kept our babble on!! I hope we were supporting her!!πŸ˜› Thank you my girls for the love, the warmth, the caring and also the teasing.. I love those 'Shwe or Shwetu Dii or my JKR''!! And I am also loving the phangurling! ☺️ Lets just keep it all going, my smile never fades when you all are around! 😊

awww❀️ love u shwe...
love ya archuuuπŸ€—
ishiii jaan,,love u !!!!!!πŸ€—,loved the siggy!!!!! πŸ€—

****hugsss and kisses *******❀️❀️
Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

@ishii

Maine kya gunha kiya hai bhai? Where is my siggys 😑 Aaj class nahi hai kya?

Beena dii... πŸ€— Kya kismat connection he. Abhi was gonna put up a post for you.. 😳

Are dii, I just learnt.. kal pura din baane me gaya.. I made many but not all coming up properly.. I need to make again.. Aapka siggy bhi upload karungi na.. Apko kyu bhulungi.. 😳 Give me some time..

And class Khatam.. I came back early today. Had one class only.. πŸ˜ƒ

And dii. I did not know you have a poet in you.. Loved your poem to the core.. Beautiful,,

hay re Nandkishore, yaha sab kitane talented he.. I am the only one with no talent at al. πŸ˜•

Chalo koi nahi aap sab ka talent itna he ki mere talent ki abhi or koi jaroorat nahi.. 😳
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Archu πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

While having this celebration, missing having some people around!! Anjali, Sanju, Bindu, Sadie and Rashmi..! We had a gala time in the last CT!!
Sadie, Bindu and Rashmi havnt visited the forum in a long time! And Anjali is away for a few days!! hope Sanju joins in for whatever time she can manage!

Loved the posts, the messages and the dedication here..

Kalpana's collages are well.. she is the queen of collages!! Nobody does it better!! ❀️ Love them always! the 101 pics, and all of them different, the varying expressions, the layers of the man! Wow!!!

Shy's VMs are always a treat! The special dedication on the first page is another heartwarming creation!! Loved it!!

I have a special mention for two people here.. Beena Di and Suvi.. what all we do for the people we love!! WOW!!

Beena Di.. πŸ€—yes I was a little busy but that was not why I miss some of those calls!! You know na.. how I am!! πŸ˜› Now.. Thank you for the beautiful words but Di.. I cannot be an inspiration for what you have written.. that poetry is far more beautiful than what stuff I come up with!! And to think that you did it for the first time!!😲 I am all in awe!! Loved the write ups, and please go on with your postings, coz they are loved but I have to choose the poetry above all else!! Its amazing!! 😊

Suvi.. my jaanu!! Tune toh kuchh aur hi kar daala yaar!! Matlab kya hai ye! Collages.. we talked on the phone late night and you said you dont know how to make collages! The next day by noon, you sent me not one but two of them!! 😲 And such amazing ones!! Then came the third one! 😲 I was like theek hai.. bachchi ne abhi abhi seekha hai, isliye excited hai!! But then I got another PM and lo and behold.. poem!!! 😲😲 And such a beautiful one too!!! Tune bada drama kara hai crooners pe hamesha sachchi! Main poems nahi likh sakti main creative nahi hoon, main ye main wo!! Kya hai phir ye sab!! Sab bachne ke upay the tere, samajh gayi main!! Ab chhodne waali nahi main tujhe!!

By the way Deba.. you are loved and so much!!! I realized it all over again when I read it all!!