Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Zoha.. πŸ˜† Nobody is gonna miss that sweet post hun.. no matter what spot it is on!! But you can go on reposting coz its always a treat reading such beautiful messages!!! Love and cherish every word of it!!
A big hug for you too!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Zoha.. πŸ˜† Nobody is gonna miss that sweet post hun.. no matter what spot it is on!! But you can go on reposting coz its always a treat reading such beautiful messages!!! Love and cherish every word of it!!
A big hug for you too!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Totally second what Shwe has said... your VM on the 99th especially made us all emotional! Thanks for your really sweet post!
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srirao

Thanks a lot Archu for this thread,,,,πŸ€—

Thanks Sri... But not me alone... In fact I hardly did much! The hardest worker was poor darling Shwe - her themes post especially is just mindblowing!

Shwe, this one is for you!

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello my lovely ladies..! πŸ€— Was a lot excited last night and then overwhelmed too so decided not to post after the main post for Deba! But like always, I have a lot to say and here I am! 😊 Forgive me guys for the gush and the mush! Par ab jab yahan aa hi gaye hain tho hum bol hi dete hain.. 😳

First of all Archu.. thank you for this beautiful thread.. your efforts paid off!!! I know how busy things were with all the PMs, the messages, the dedications pouring in.. but you kept your sanity and it helped others too.. believe me!! This thread was meant to make Priya smile and you put your heart into it!! And it shows.. Thank you love for being so beautiful! πŸ€— But I have to admit.. more beautiful is your voice!! That Rabba Vey is dearer to me than the original one!! ❀️

Suba and Ishu.. my chatter queens!! πŸ€— πŸ€— I am so glad for the sharing we do!! While Archu was busy making the thread, we kept our babble on!! I hope we were supporting her!!πŸ˜› Thank you my girls for the love, the warmth, the caring and also the teasing.. I love those 'Shwe or Shwetu Dii or my JKR''!! And I am also loving the phangurling! ☺️ Lets just keep it all going, my smile never fades when you all are around! 😊

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Big hug going out to Shwetu jaan and ArchuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This thread is beautiful and has made me emotional...instead of working, I am just reading all the postsπŸ˜†. Kaam jaye bhaad meinπŸ₯±
archanan14 thumbnail

Hello my lovely ladies..! πŸ€— Was a lot excited last night and then overwhelmed too so decided not to post after the main post for Deba! But like always, I have a lot to say and here I am! 😊 Forgive me guys for the gush and the mush! Par ab jab yahan aa hi gaye hain tho hum bol hi dete hain.. 😳

First of all Archu.. thank you for this beautiful thread.. your efforts paid off!!! I know how busy things were with all the PMs, the messages, the dedications pouring in.. but you kept your sanity and it helped others too.. believe me!! This thread was meant to make Priya smile and you put your heart into it!! And it shows.. Thank you love for being so beautiful! πŸ€— But I have to admit.. more beautiful is your voice!! That Rabba Vey is dearer to me than the original one!! ❀️

Suba and Ishu.. my chatter queens!! πŸ€— πŸ€— I am so glad for the sharing we do!! While Archu was busy making the thread, we kept our babble on!! I hope we were supporting her!!πŸ˜› Thank you my girls for the love, the warmth, the caring and also the teasing.. I love those 'Shwe or Shwetu Dii or my JKR''!! And I am also loving the phangurling! ☺️ Lets just keep it all going, my smile never fades when you all are around! 😊

Awww Shwe! πŸ€— Thank you, thank you, thank you! ☺️

And yes, my big big thanks to Suba and Ishii too - I don't know how we could have done it without them - girls, your encouragement, belief and support means the world! Love you sooo much!
❀️
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Priya and all those who write for the crooner. Its one of those threads that I always try to read, simply because you all analyze beautifully, and criticism is done in a constructive manner, rather than just plain old dissing..Keep up the great work you all..πŸ₯³
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww Shwetu Dii.. πŸ€—

You know I was about say this.. I still remember your PM I got from you, letting me know you knew what I was going through and that you are always there.. I can't thank you enough for that.. But still I wanted to say sth.. I made something for you last night, but could not post it.. Here you go..

Oh and BTW... Let all your Phangirl knows they have a very tough competition ahead... I can go to any extent for those who I love.. You know my back story don't you..😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I am waiting for Nov and AT.. πŸ˜‰ 😳
Edited by Ishii99 - 12 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€— from one good friend to a whole host of others ...

I'm not so good with the words ... this one says it all 😳 friendship & love ...
for you all x
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Awww Shwe! πŸ€— Thank you, thank you, thank you! ☺️

And yes, my big big thanks to Suba and Ishii too - I don't know how we could have done it without them - girls, your encouragement, belief and support means the world! Love you sooo much!
❀️

Archu my friend, philosopher and guide.. .. πŸ€—

Subi jaan..My CB... I made something for you too.. Hope you like.. I have no idea what I would have done without you all.. πŸ€— πŸ€—