Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Awww Suvi, Khushi thank you!

Ladies, thanks also to our own Lady Creative Kalpana who made all the titles on such short notice - love and hugs to her!!!

Archu.. aur main??? Maine itne gifs lagaye tere liye!! Kuchh nahi mila mujhe!!! Mujhe bhi ek awww de na!! πŸ˜†

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

To all the winners... All well deserving ones..😊

Archu thank you very much for conducting this game and Shivani thank you for the suggestion.. πŸ˜ƒ
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
haila, lady gutter...
kisne nominate kiya bolo bolo?
was expecting logical, analytical, best writer and all>>>😑😑😑
ha ha kisi ka mazaal hai ke gutter queen bane...
though i share my award with Nish...i take this oppurtunnity to thank my mummy, papa, uncle, aunty, gul khan, IF, SI andπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
love you baby. muah muah
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

haila, lady gutter...

kisne nominate kiya bolo bolo?
was expecting logical, analytical, best writer and all>>>😑😑😑
ha ha kisi ka mazaal hai ke gutter queen bane...
though i share my award with Nish...i take this oppurtunnity to thank my mummy, papa, uncle, aunty, gul khan, IF, SI andπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
love you baby. muah muah

🀣 sattyi ki shob dushtu meyegula!(translation : really all these naught gals! )
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And the reason behind all this...
My Sexy Hottie... My Arnav Singh Raizada... Sobti The Hotness
Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok ab mujhe bhi thank you speech dena hai! First of all Enthu wale ke liye - honestly was not expecting it at all - so thank you to all of you, for being the kind of group of people one can really get enthusiastic around! You guys are amazing! Thanks also to Priya - for the awesome Crooner where we all met!!!

Also such an awww feeling to share the award with two of my darlings - Shwe and Suba!

For the romantic award I will thank only two people who I love from the bottom of my heart - Arnav and Khushi! They have brought such romance in my life that I just can't get enough of it! Special thanks to Barun and Sanaya who bring them to life!

I guess I should also say thanks to all of you for putting up with all the romantic nonsense I keep spouting from time to time! πŸ˜•

Aur kya... Mere mummy-papa jinhone mujhe is kaabil banaya ki main aisi baatein kar sakoon... Mera Tata Sky jo mere liye yeh serial roz record karta hai... Youtube jispe mein videos dekhti hoon... Ok I guess I should stop!
πŸ˜†

Credits for all gifs to those who made and uploaded them!

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Archu.. aur main??? Maine itne gifs lagaye tere liye!! Kuchh nahi mila mujhe!!! Mujhe bhi ek awww de na!! πŸ˜†

Archu ko woh sab Dikwavati /mehengi cheezein nehi chahiye..bas Dil se nikli ek "Thank You" hi kaafi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ek Khushi hum sab mein chipi huyi hai... Samji tum 🀣 🀣🀣
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

congrats to all d winners.

and a big big thanks to shivani for this concept, archu putting up tremendous effort and my pink magician for d wonderful siggies...πŸ€—
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

All my awwws and my awe are always for you my sweetie pie! πŸ€—

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Soni.. Tujhe pasand aaya na? I worked hard for it!! All the themes and poems!! But tumlogo ke comments aur thank yous sun kar dil bhar aaya mera!! ❀️ Thank you to all for the warm appreciation and the support!! We each of us did our bit and I am so glad it turned out so beautiful!! 😊

By the way.. Shona.. I am glad you take my name first in your Friends list!! 😳 You were so gonna get it from me if you dint!! Love you my 'boki'! πŸ˜†

Sudha jaan.. you talked about your experience here, I wanna talk about mine with you! You remember how we started talking first?? Sakshaat 'Shri Ram' helped us!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It was about the music show on Star Plus!! We started talking then and you have never stopped since!! πŸ₯± πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I took a few breathers here and there, you know manaofying otehrs and all!! πŸ˜‰ Well.. you are so dear to me and I hope you know it!! πŸ€— Love your little emoticons but more than that, love your choice in music!! Thank you for giving us such musical treats some nights!! 😊

Oh Yes jaan...I clearly remember. Sreeramachandra..."Jai SriRam".
I can feel the love and warmth in your words jaan..You are very very special to meπŸ€—
. I have no doubt why everyone fight for your attention. They are possessive about you (I can clearly see Priya's expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). I won't blame them, You are a Pari...
Love you loads..

A song for you straight from my heart..

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 12 years ago