Poll Choice
Login To Vote
fantasyWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone
it is my 1st post here
Vote and Coment
why do u think channel u have voted for is the best?
thanks
Edited by fantasyWorld - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

if u r talking about a full package channel then for sure its ary digital for me
best sitcom, best soaps
even i found big boss better than musical shows on geo n dancing show on hum lolx 😆
n even ary had launched many of reality shows of their own

about hum tv the thing i hate the most is that most of the time whenever there's a special islamic day, ary n geo always use to have special islamic transmission that factor is lacking in hum
y the hell they cant have a good positive trasnmission???
han they can celebrate there birthday for whole day...

another thing i remember few days back akhri barish was there on hum at 9pm slot
i watched just one episode (left it halfway) beleive me i was there all alone still was dying with embarrasment
what the hell was that???
hum tv dont know that programs in which parental guidance is required use to be telecasted late night???

if u want variety ary digital is a better choice MY POINT
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ARY for sure agree with itzmyaatitude completely except Aakhri baarish i haven't watched it
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm probably the only one but I just loveee GEO ❤️ since I was 12 or something I have always watched geo dramas... I've seen soO many, but these days I am rather selective due to University. Only watching KMTBNH and eik nazar meri taraf , Jal pari ( that just ended) ...

Okay So i watch ary sometimes ( probably seen about 10 of their dramas) and same goes for Hum tv . I do really like hum tv serials but I don't know I can just watch geo all the time. Like not only dramas , ujp , rahats cooking show , The shareed show , sahir show , hum sab umeed sai hai ( my fav ) etc for me its a complete entertainment channel.

The thing I like the most about geo is that they have special transmission on special occasions. Every ramazan they have very super programming like waah waah subhanAllah . Even for Eid Milad Un Nabi , shab -e- Qadar, Shab-e- Barat , Muharam,eid and Azadi day they have informative and good programming... and I don't see this in other channels as much 😊 but then again you have to bear in mind here in the UK we don't have a great deal of choice either just ArY , Geo , Prime Tv or PTV ( never have anything new and half the time their schedule doesn't match what they are showing anyway ) So I end up watching most things online as on tv it takes the channels ages to show what is shwoing in Pakistan at the time 😛hmm

Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
I am more partial towards ARY because that was the first major Pak related channel to be launched in the UK. It was fresh & had a different feel something which we weren't used to, after that GEO TV arrived as a frontline rival to ARY, then other 's came about, but ARY has an authentic sort of feel to it, I love all our channels but I'm biased towards ARY & it has substance.. I can remember before ARY & all when I used to visit Pakistan my family just had Channel V :)
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GEO, because I feel like HumTv still continue their show on religious days!
sunhero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i watch serials Maat and Hamsafar on Hum tv.bt i really like Geo tv because of Hm sb umeed sy hain .And it is my fav show infact my all family wait for it.so my vote go to Geo.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i lyk HUM tv dramas but lyk all of u i think tht HUM ignores special religious occasions except for Eid...ARY n Geo are good too
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geo is the best
I love all the different programming especially all the dramas
My fave is takay ki ayegi barat but it still has not started here in uk
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hum TV.

Not just because of Humsafar, but because I've been consistently following all of it's dramas ever since the channel launched, and they're wonderful! They're always improving with each production(Major 1 HR weekend dramas) and their cast selection is also fresh and awesome. Hope to always see powerful scripts and promising projects by them.

Btw, Islamic Transmission lagaane se/dekhne se koi religious nahin ho jaata.. Iman dil se aata hai.