Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

https://x.com/ShailaMenezes1/status/1812044937799626755

Someone posted this.....smiley9

But I m gonna miss mere Brar de munde....

Mera teen certified Namune....smiley39smiley39

I had love - hate relationship with all 3 of them smiley37smiley37

But kya karu, itna pyaar jho karti hoon teeno se....smiley27smiley40

I will miss Yeh ho kya Raha hain.😊smiley43

I will miss Swag hain jatt da. 😎smiley41

I will miss Pyaara sa lallu lal. 😍smiley42

P. S : Me shamelessly staring at VJ smiley43smiley9

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

https://x.com/ShailaMenezes1/status/1812044937799626755

Someone posted this.....smiley9

But I m gonna miss mere Brar de munde....

Mera teen certified Namune....smiley39smiley39

I had love - hate relationship with all 3 of them smiley37smiley37

But kya karu, itna pyaar jho karti hoon teeno se....smiley27smiley40

I will miss Yeh ho kya Raha hain.😊smiley43

I will miss Swag hain jatt da. 😎smiley41

I will miss Pyaara sa lallu lal. 😍smiley42

P. S : Me shamelessly staring at VJ smiley43smiley9

Bold it will stay in my ❀️
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Watched the last episode......a week long episode completed in 20 minutes....at least they could have given a special episode of 30-35 mins man....

Extremely disappointed by the pathetic execution of the episode, I felt like I was watching a reel with cut 1, cut 2, cut 3, cut 4, cut 5, cut 6, cut 7......koi sar par pair nahi episode ka..

Cut 1 So the episode started with Gurnoor asking Angad to return the property papers to Zoravar because of Simran and then Zoran showed them the video footage of Simran pushing Aarav and threatened them

Cut 2 Simran crying in front of her Manu Mumma and Police came to arrest her. Manbeer as usual accusing Gurnoor.

Gurnoor somehow felt this is a conspiracy of Zoravar and Aarav is alive as there is no body discovered and no complaint is filed by his parents and they narrate the whole tale to the police.

Cut 3 Suddenly Garry remembers that the microphone Keerat had put inside his pocket is still inside Zo's house and then they hear Aarav and Zo's conversation.

Cut 4 Brar boys and Gurnoor along with Police reach Zoravar's house and police searches the whole house and finds nothing.

Cut 5 : We see the police coming out from a different location with Aarav saying "Ladka Milgaya" where the Brar boys and Gurnoor were present. And Guran going into flashback where Beeja made a treaty with them if she tells Aarav's location to them, she will be released as she realized that Zoravar will be arrested one day.

Cut 6 : Zoravar with pistol in his hand says that I know I will get arrested, but I will kill that Angad and runs aways from that place while police arrive and arrests the whole gang.

Beeja calls Gurnoor and reminds her of the deal she made with her and Gurnoor asks her to STFU & GTH.smiley36

Cut 7 : Angad and Gurnoor in the same cloths and on the same day comes out from the tattoo parlor after removal of the "Z" Tattoo. Angad asks Gurnoor if its paining and Gurnoor replies that this is her Aazadi ke pal.

Cut 8 : Zoravar comes and shoot Angad and Police comes and arrests Zoravarsmiley29smiley37

Angad while fainting asks Gurnoor to take care of Akeer if something happens to him.

Cut 9 : In the hospital room the doctor is saying that if Angad does not regain consciousness with in 24 hours, then it would be difficult to save him.

Gurnoor pleads Angad to come back to his senses. Gurnoor then professes her love to Angad and the trio Garry-Keerat-Veer enter the room and hear the love confession.

Gurnoor is hugging and crying Angad and then Angad takes her name and gains consciousness, He imagines Saheba sitting.

He says Saheba why didn't you let me come to you and Saheba says that you have so many responsibilities ahead and you have to complete Punjaab's 5th love story which started with me and will end with Gurnoor.

Angad regains consciousness and Garry says that Gurnoor was saying something to you.

Manbeer then comes and says that it is not good to make a girl wait for a reply.smiley3smiley3smiley3..Gurnoor then replies that she has said nothing, but Angad replied back saying that he had heard it all and he loves her too and will she become Mrs Brar.smiley29

The next scene is "After some days" - The Wedding

Where Saheba is saying ke Pyaar kabhi marta nahi in heaven and today the 5th love story of Punjaab has been culminated and She thanked God for sending Gurnoor in her Angad and Akeer's life ...Neeche Guran wedding is happening with everybody dancing.....

THE END.

Main saare episode mein hassi hoon...it was a bhaagam bhaag episode....full on comedy.

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Alright guys, the final episode of TMD is up!

Sure, there are some usual loopholes, but today, I won’t complain πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή. I watched it with zero expectations and just enjoyed the moments, even if we only got a few seconds of Sahiba.

let's appreciate the journey and the memories we've made along the way. Thanks, TMD, for everything....

πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

This is the same PH which gives 28-30 minutes of episode for their other show but they have always treated TMD poorly.

Least they could have done was to give a long episode.

But chalo koi nai....TMD journey comes to an end, will miss the show and Sahan....I was so happy to watch Saheba today.

Hope someone makes a show with VJ-Himashi and some of the cast members of TMD too.

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just read ur summary. Seriously, no head nor tails. Angad wants to go back with Sahiba, but immediately confesses his love for Gurnoor the moment he regains consciousness. Angad Paaji is a question mark to me!

But now it's all come to an end. It was so much fun in this forum. I met many wonderful and funny people. Conversations and funny banters of this forum had become a part and parcel of my life. M gonna miss u all...!

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for you last update readerji!! I really have no intention to watch the episode. So good that I read your update. Will definitely miss watching VJ and H together πŸ˜ͺ😒 and my heart will take a while to heal from the non existent love story. πŸ’”

but lots of memories made in this EDT. Met so many wonderful ppl and taking away some good friendships from here.

Edited by apuni88 - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Chalo all well that ends well. Had a good time here. Thank you forum guys for all the fun smiley31

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Just read ur summary. Seriously, no head nor tails. Angad wants to go back with Sahiba, but immediately confesses his love for Gurnoor the moment he regains consciousness. Angad Paaji is a question mark to me!

But now it's all come to an end. It was so much fun in this forum. I met many wonderful and funny people. Conversations and funny banters of this forum had become a part and parcel of my life. M gonna miss u all...!

Athzji we are waiting for your story updates and Sahan stories from you.