Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 34

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He's playing Farhad 2.0

Even if this is a typical story I'm sure the characters will have much more to offer smiley36

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Bcz he isn't really a great actor, maybe that's why he does not really get many lead roles

I love how honest you are even when you are talking about your favourites smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Bcz he isn't really a great actor, maybe that's why he does not really get many lead roles

Even feroze can't act but he's getting lead roles in whatever Show he's doing he was amazing in kuch na kaho

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Even if this is a typical story I'm sure the characters will have much more to offer smiley36

I don't trust big bang the character will be ruined by destroyer king himself in future episode of KMKT

Even feroze can't act but he's getting lead roles in whatever Show he's doing he was amazing in kuch na kaho

Feroze is a good actor. He's getting monotonous with the roles he chooses. He was damn good in Ishqiya.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Feroze is a good actor. He's getting monotonous with the roles he chooses. He was damn good in Ishqiya.

He was only good in khaani i saw Kam 3 he was stiff in that drama same goes for khumar

I love how honest you are even when you are talking about your favourites smiley27

Can't just be defensive when I know the reality.. Jab we met dialogue: "Ankhein Hain meri. Dikhta hai mujhe" smiley36

Yeah! But that can't happen to every actor. Now for some reason huge set of audience finds Feroze good and hero material. So he has that start aura now.

Emmad doesn't have star aura (I still like him smiley42)

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction 🤷‍♀️ smiley36 smiley39 I am actually hopeful that KMKT will be a blockbuster and that time I will be defending it against the meltdown for getting the numbers smiley16

because idk about Fahad but Hania has insane following and online audience knows her and she is a total cross border crush ..so I’m expecting this one to get big numbers actually

++++++++++++++++

Makers ..I mean Emaad in a classy suit will be the villain and Fahad as a roadside Romeo will be the hero..smiley32smiley36 definitely expecting Hania-Emaad’s characters to get engaged for a bit so I’ll be served..accha hai smiley43smiley36

He was only good in khaani i saw Kam 3 he was stiff in that drama same goes for khumar

I think he is a decent actor. I wouldn't say great. But he can act. Obviously might not be really versatile. Like in emotional/crying scenes he isn't good. But otherwise he can act. If I like the story, I watch otherwise no.

He was good in Habs as well