Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 32

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8PLf56s72b/?igsh=MXZodG1zb3B0ZjdpeA==

Emmad’s character description ,thankfully not negative ,just carrier oriented and life goals.I am ok with that smiley36

Edited by Tiara-p - 4 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Emmad's character sounds more positive than the ML..he is the serious, responsible version, the antithesis to the irresponsible Mustafa..smiley36

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Emmad's character sounds more positive than the ML..he is the serious, responsible version, the antithesis to the irresponsible Mustafa..smiley36

and the heroine falls for the irresponsible one,no wonder smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

After piyush you'll see him as Mr Bajaj 🤣

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Yes I hope Sharzeena ko chot na lge

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Of course and no matter how problematic he may be, our fl is ever gentle and compromising so of course she sticks with him and they live Happily Ever After...smiley42

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Of course and no matter how problematic he may be, our fl is ever gentle and compromising so of course she sticks with him and they live Happily Ever After...smiley42

Yes she's like freya

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

O Ye of Little Faith. This written by Farhat Ishtiaq. Bilal was earlier signed up to do it and he was super-stoked about this. Also, this is Fahad's choice for his comeback after 10 years. This gives me confidence about the writing. The characters won't be as superficial or caricaturish as you may think based on the description. Farhat will add depth and complexity to these cktrs to make them interesting and nuanced.

Not that I’m a Fahad fan or anything but the thread did have me quite puzzled - then I found your golden post smiley42

You’re right. Koi tou baat hogi keh Fahad ditched Bilal and took this one on for himself. The script like you said. Or maybe he also wanted to do a project with Hania. Hype tou hai Hania ki and he’s always spoken really highly of her. Wanting to do his comeback with her makes sense.

Baki good looking or not se konsi chemistry ban jati hai ya story. If acting is good and the pairing clicks for whatever reason, everything else fades to the background smiley20

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Totally parallels serving smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8PLf56s72b/?igsh=MXZodG1zb3B0ZjdpeA==

Emmad’s character description ,thankfully not negative ,just carrier oriented and life goals.I am ok with that smiley36

Yes he will be the safe reliable option for Sharjeena compared to Mustafa but wait… her heart belongs to the nikamma aashiq smiley36

Let’s see how this familiar version will be executed on screen smiley27