Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 29

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

I really really really hope the story is good and not a disaster like Fahad last home production starring himself Doosri Biwi which was literally unwatchable

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I really really really hope the story is good and not a disaster like Fahad last home production starring himself Doosri Biwi which was literally unwatchable

Even mastana mahi, initial abdul qadir episode before leap were unwatchable even most of his big bang produced drama is messed up one

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Even mastana mahi, initial abdul qadir episode before leap were unwatchable even most of his big bang produced drama is messed up one

i have no clue about all this.Just hope this drama is not a disaster.Also i love Farhat’s drama mostly smiley13
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

i have no clue about all this.Just hope this drama is not a disaster.Also i love Farhat’s drama mostly smiley13

I don't trust Farhat after YDM fiasco

Edited by anikamathur - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i respect your opinion so i watched the teaser to see a "good looking male actor" (there's a dearth of that ).. and i exited out of that video like this

haha..I haven’t watched anything Fahad has done in terms of PTV..thought I watched the movie with Mahira in a flight…Younger Fahad was simply someone I could not stand to look at also his nasal voice and brash attitude in interviews..everything was a put off for me…even though I know everyone says he is a good actor...This is miles better version of his face smiley36 idk if it is Hania who is making it worth the while ..or Fahad is looking somewhat tolerable. smiley36
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

WDYM. I really meant it smiley19smiley19smiley19 Farhat Ishtiaq is the writer of my favorite TV show Diyar e Dil. I am also a fan of Udari and Yakeen Ka Safar - both were written by her. Even her works about which I was lukewarm (like Humsafar, Yeh Dil Mera and Bin Roye) are loved by so many here. Ek chance toh dena must hai, Badru bhayya notwithstanding.

sorry I had comprehension problems hence edited my comment..My tavourite Farhat show is DED and Mere Humdum Mere dost. FI is good but most seasoned writers lose their touch at some point. Lets hope not
Edited by MaxMayfield - 4 months ago

WDYM. I really meant it smiley19smiley19smiley19 Farhat Ishtiaq is the writer of my favorite TV show Diyar e Dil. I am also a fan of Udari and Yakeen Ka Safar - both were written by her. Even her works about which I was lukewarm (like Humsafar, Yeh Dil Mera and Bin Roye) are loved by so many here. Ek chance toh dena must hai, Badru bhayya notwithstanding.

Farhat is writer of my favourite drama mere humdum mere dost too. But her few other projects disappointed me like humsafar and YDM.

O Ye of Little Faith. This written by Farhat Ishtiaq. Bilal was earlier signed up to do it and he was super-stoked about this. Also, this is Fahad's choice for his comeback after 10 years. This gives me confidence about the writing. The characters won't be as superficial or caricaturish as you may think based on the description. Farhat will add depth and complexity to these cktrs to make them interesting and nuanced.

Fahad made a come back few years back with drama dusri biwi too but that was a disaster.