Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 23

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

You somehow find connection with one or the other dramasmiley36

I saw that drama which has same concept that sumedh Mallika one

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

lol I don’t mind Ary..I just realised I have watched more Ary dramas than Geo or Hum smiley36 I always thought I was a Hum girl..but counting kiya toh Ary aagey nikla smiley36 burey se burey..acchey se acchey shows but I found most Ary shows more or less entertaining and not boring at the very least. Including the only show IF talks about alllll the time Kahin se bhi aka superstar Azekah’s Mein smiley37Omg I just realized that god awful Amanat was also an Ary show and I watched that crap right till the end smiley44smiley36 I am an Ary girl smiley40smiley36 Watched the KMKT teaser many times..cant believe it but im falling for Fahad smiley43smiley37

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

cant believe it but im falling for Fahad smiley43smiley37

Yikes!

Word Count: 1

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

lol I don’t mind Ary..I just realised I have watched more Ary dramas than Geo or Hum smiley36 I always thought I was a Hum girl..but counting kiya toh Ary aagey nikla smiley36 burey se burey..acchey se acchey shows but I found most Ary shows more or less entertaining and not boring at the very least. Including the only show IF talks about alllll the time Kahin se bhi aka superstar Azekah’s Mein smiley37Omg I just realized that god awful Amanat was also an Ary show and I watched that crap right till the end smiley44smiley36 I am an Ary girl smiley40smiley36 Watched the KMKT teaser many times..cant believe it but im falling for Fahad smiley43smiley37

Fahad looks much better now than he did 10 years ago.

His last drama Doosri Biwi was 9-10 years ago and this is how he looked at that time. He has groomed himself a lot since then.

Dusri Biwi- Episode 12 | Reviewit.pk

Edited by hypnotoad - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Fahad looks much better now than he did 10 years ago.

His last drama Doosri Biwi was 9-10 years ago and this is how he looked at that time. He has groomed himself a lot since then.

Dusri Biwi- Episode 12 | Reviewit.pk

Thanks hypno, i googled doosri biwi and came across this:

https://doosribiwi.com/

"We believe that with the right guidance and support, polygamy can be a path to a more fulfilling and harmonious life."

Looking through all the profiles.. married with kids - 35 year olds who look 55 and are looking for 18-25 year olds...

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This shot was mind-blowing. How the shadow was synced to look like her fingers are caressing his neck. I can't believe it was Badar who conceptualized and took this shot.

Even generally, the way the scenes in the teaser play with shadows, light, and sound - and the overlaid words - to create that moody yet soft, solitary yet intimate ambiance is so wow. Do you think it's Badar or someone else who shot the teaser? Do you think it's a scene from the drama or just shot for the teaser? I really hope we get to see this kind of detailing throughout the show.

Screenshot 2024-06-12 194728.png

Edited by hypnotoad - 4 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Thanks hypno, i googled doosri biwi and came across this:

https://doosribiwi.com/

"We believe that with the right guidance and support, polygamy can be a path to a more fulfilling and harmonious life."

Looking through all the profiles.. married with kids - 35 year olds who look 55 and are looking for 18-25 year olds...

This was essentially the message of his drama as well where he lived happily ever after with his two wives and kids smiley36

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This shot was mind-blowing. How the shadow was synced to look like her fingers are caressing his neck. I can't believe it was Badar who conceptualized and took this shot.

It isn’t by Badar. Probably the same guy who directed MPHT and Mein teasers.

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtu.be/3lZrioa84Xw?si=A9ZKxdCba0iOCsrf

They actually look beautiful together smiley27

The first shot of Hania by the window is so nice.

Overall a senti teaser - seems like marital problems pe ho shayad smiley36

They are looking fine together, looking forward to it

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I hope destroyer king doesn't make Sharzeena a bechari like rabi from nand

https://youtube.com/shorts/M_B-PP45LvA?si=U17wfwhFPOuUfzdK