Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She was amazing in jhooti and raqeeb se and Ahad Iqra pairing is my dream pairing BTW yumna is nowadays busy with her show gentleman after Iqra he should work with Seher and Anmol

That’s fine. You like her, I don’t. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I am not a fan of yumna and specially after tere bin, a big No from my side. She should rest for sometime and get some good scripts.

Iqra does know how to act. I have seen a few of her dreams and she is good.

Ahad has done limited work and I want to see him with good actresses.

Ahad is an average actor.

I haven’t seen tere bin, so I’m not gonna say anything about it. I think most actors are average and have a limit to what they can and can’t do.

I loved Yumna in the second half of Ishq-e-laa and hated her in the first half. But with Iqra, she has done a couple of dramas that are okay but she’s never wowed me with her performance as such.

Ahad, yes he has done some amazing dramas but if you talk about only his performance, he was amazing in YDM. Otherwise, I agree, he is an average actor.

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minakrish

I haven’t seen tere bin, so I’m not gonna say anything about it. I think most actors are average and have a limit to what they can and can’t do.

I loved Yumna in the second half of Ishq-e-laa and hated her in the first half. But with Iqra, she has done a couple of dramas that are okay but she’s never wowed me with her performance as such.

Ahad, yes he has done some amazing dramas but if you talk about only his performance, he was amazing in YDM. Otherwise, I agree, he is an average actor.

I haven't watched Ishq e laa but yes did watched YDM.

Ahad and Sajal were good but the direction was pretty bad. The plot and storyline was good.

It was sahad fever those days.

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think big bang is famous for producing depressing dramas so I think this will be depressing drama

I don't even mind that. Just want a story and good storyline.

I only watch for story if it's not good. I won't even pick it.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Hamza Sohail Replaced Ahad Raza Mir In a new Untitled Show Produced by Big Bang He's now paired with His Raqeeb Se Co-star Iqra Aziz

👇👇

https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/pfbid0DB6CPVB6zi9jmUPbHd8j39AmcfJesu3agMCHK6oZMt4EjozqTmGYXR8AtfhYdxvml/?app=fbl

Edited by anikamathur - 10 months ago
987959 thumbnail

Hamza Sohail Replaced Ahad Raza Mir In a new Untitled Show Produced by Big Bang He's now paired with His Raqeeb Se Co-star Iqra Aziz

👇👇

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php/?photo_id=760010302805430

Anika, you will be like mein rovu ya hasso karu mein kya Karu smiley37

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Anika, you will be like mein rovu ya hasso karu mein kya Karu smiley37

🤣🤣 But we should respect ahad's personal choice as he didn't like the script and walk out from the show but I'm happy with him getting JBHSSL with the same actress but I'm really happy for Hamza he's finally out from hum tv and I'm really excited for His Collab with Iqra after raqeeb se my abdul and Armeena is back

987959 thumbnail

🤣🤣 But we should respect ahad's personal choice as he didn't like the script and walk out from the show but I'm happy with him getting JBHSSL with the same actress but I'm really happy for Hamza he's finally out from hum tv and I'm really excited for His Collab with Iqra after raqeeb se my abdul and Armeena is back

If he didn't like the script he shouldn't have signed it in the first place. He pulled a syra on the producers smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

If he didn't like the script he shouldn't have signed it in the first place. He pulled a syra on the producers smiley36

🤣🤣 That is the same thing syra did when she opted out for radd

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

IYIYIYI... I was looking forward to seeing Ahad back on TV. Bad luck to me.smiley24