Users

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Anyone watched the episode?

Nofel was kinda tired in the first half of episode! Especially in that scene with Meenu or maybe he's hesitant towards heršŸ¤”smiley5 dd you guys feel the same?

Besides he didn't bring what Moulvi saab asked him to bringsmiley6 pheeka pheeka sa shukriya, aur bassmiley24

Just like missFiesty said Meenu had a meaningful conversation with Nadia! Such a beautiful sceneā¤ļø

@b: oh wow ! I am excited to watch hearing this.

I am yet to watch the episode but seeing the reviews here, I am glad the drama lived up to my expectations. People have criticized it for being slow & not focussing on the romance but the drama is more than decently written and was never about romance alone. So while I will miss Nofil and Meenu, this is one of the best dramas of 2024.

btw LifeOfWhy, my name is Vee smiley36 would you like to share your name ?

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 13 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 hours ago

Since they didnt show this in the promo, I was surprised to see this scene, and since then have seen this clip so many times

https://x.com/yehtuhogaaa/status/1848053898512134495

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Since they didnt show this in the promo, I was surprised to see this scene, and since then have seen this clip so many times

https://x.com/yehtuhogaaa/status/1848053898512134495

This scene was so cute na šŸ„¹šŸ˜

Now he can climb tree on his own smiley9

Meenu ny sab seekhaa diya hai. They had such sweet journey na

Liked the episode

Finally truth has been revealed and nofil innocence has been proved. Malik Nadir kehny ko toh villain hai buy mujhe taras ataa hai iss py, iska kabhi koi plan successful nhi hota šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Coming towards Meenu Nofil tree scene. That was so sweet. Nofil waa hesitant and shy but meenu was confident and relieved.

Now waiting for last episode, gonna miss nofil and meenu

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

@b: oh wow ! I am excited to watch hearing this.

I am yet to watch the episode but seeing the reviews here, I am glad the drama lived up to my expectations. People have criticized it for being slow & not focussing on the romance but the drama is more than decently written and was never about romance alone. So while I will miss Nofil and Meenu, this is one of the best dramas of 2024.

btw LifeOfWhy, my name is Vee smiley36 would you like to share your name ?

Indeed, it was a very beautiful drama! One of the best pak dramas I've watched! Not just the main characters, even the side characters are really well-written & worth rememberingšŸ’Ž

I'll miss Nofel-Meenu's old-school but beautiful lovestory, their abbas, afsal chacha & rasheed chacha! By the way Nofel-Meenu lovestory ka aadhaa credits toh Rasheed chacha ko jaata haiā¤ļø He didn't have any scenes yesterday though!smiley6

I didn't find the show pace to be slow maybe because I watched all 23 episodes in one go!smiley9

About my name, I like to be called Lifeofwhy smiley31

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Now he can climb tree on his own smiley9

Meenu ny sab seekhaa diya hai. They had such sweet journey na

Totally šŸ„¹šŸ„¹

Itā€™s a proper journey - angst bhi tha and the old school, small village romance bhi. Iā€™ll miss them so much smiley13