anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

How can you not add Emmad Irfani's name in the title Anika? I am hurt smiley19

Next time smiley2

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Don't be sad but I think Mahnoor will die.

Don’t say that. I have been waiting for their happy ending since pyare Afzal.

They will get married and have a happy ending in this drama.

Feel Good Animation GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Ok watched it.

1) Taimoor's mother..what a refreshingly amazing character through and through..Not a chudail MIL..but a compassionate mother and MIL..whoever marries Taimoor will be so lucky..because Taimoor is a good man but his mother is simply fantastic and its very important to have a good MIL.smiley9smiley36

2) Third angles in this show not plotting and planning..first Zeenat Baaji..and now Taimoor..both wonderful people..I wish they bump into each other somewhere..they are beautiful..beautiful characters..smiley27 I do wish Mahnoor said something to Taimoor..like I am sorry for leading you on and not coming clean though.

3) Btw no Gulraiz scenes this episode..smiley36

4) Shehram and Mahnoor confession scene..Ok Mahnoor is dying or going to take the bullet..I couldnt enjoy it because of all that foreshadowing..smiley22 Zindagi ka saath chhod sakti hoo..aapka nahi..smiley18 there was too much foreshadowing throughout the episode. Shehram is not going to die..but Mahnoor..definitely doubtful there.

5) Next episode looks awesome though..but the foreshadowing uff..Shehnoor fandom JEJ fandom always gonna be stressed about what is going to happen..smiley37

6) Shehram's coming of age...OMG next episode teaser! WOW!

Come on, there won't be next thread and BTW can't you edit the title smiley19

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

I am watching from ep 30smiley41

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ayeza baaji competing with Danish babu..smiley36 for 8 pm slot..miyan biwi be like..Sab ghar ka hi haismiley37 JEJ ho ya JN..jo bhi slot leader banega ..we will celebrate together smiley36

They once very cutely said in a game.. Yeh jeetein ya main jeetu, jeetenge toh humare bacche smiley36smiley27

Edited by XshopaholicX - 5 months ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ok watched it.

1) Taimoor's mother..what a refreshingly amazing character through and through..Not a chudail MIL..but a compassionate mother and MIL..whoever marries Taimoor will be so lucky..because Taimoor is a good man but his mother is simply fantastic and its very important to have a good MIL.smiley9smiley36

2) Third angles in this show not plotting and planning..first Zeenat Baaji..and now Taimoor..both wonderful people..I wish they bump into each other somewhere..they are beautiful..beautiful characters..smiley27 I do wish Mahnoor said something to Taimoor..like I am sorry for leading you on and not coming clean though.

I really feel for Taimoor and his mom. Taimoor's mom has been nothing but nice to Mahnoor and both of them have been so stressed out and confused about Mahnoor's behavior. Taimoor started doubting his judgement and instincts.

Mahnoor should have said a lot more than sorry but as usual she didn't say a word.

Taimoor deserves an awesome girl like Zeenat and hopefully he will find someone smiley27

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Don't be sad but I think Mahnoor will die.

I don't think anyone who has watched Pyare Afzal can take it smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

What was that confession scene yaar..im still not over it..it was sooo unbelievably good and Shehnoor-coded. Our hero finally told her the name he gave her. smiley42smiley27

Also the baat pakki scene and the expressions on their faces when parents finally agreed .smiley41

Ptv ki sari saas ek tarf aur Taimoor ki mom dusri taraf. Loved the scene between her and Mahnoor.

Also Taimoor totally was the Aman in this episode uniting our Shehnoor. I know most likely won't happen but I would have loved a dil to pagal hai moment between Taimoor and Zeenat somehow at the end because he also deserves a happy ending.

Coming back to the confession, yes Mahnoor's words seemed foreshadowing but whatever happens, I refuse to believe Rida ji will take Shehram's Jaan e Jahan away from him or let anything untoward happen to him. smiley27

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I don't think anyone who has watched Pyare Afzal can take it smiley36

If one of them dies. I want a third drama with them. Rom-com.