Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Cheating hua hain mere saath cheating 😭😩😫 where is Wahaj Ali?

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

And Ammar got the max screen space in these 4 epis. I hope after he leaves sadaf, he goes to Canada and never returnsmiley7

Usama has shot for freaking 80 days, he is here to eat up the screenspacesmiley26

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

1000009066.jpg

Where's Waldo...Starring Waldo = SMD....starring Wahaj Ali

The job is to find Waldo and Wahaj Ali

Hira’s reels aren’t helping man. She is making it difficult smiley36

Plus look. Look at this vision:

IMG_7125.jpeg

How am I supposed to not like THIS, when Haseeb and Maya’s own makeup are doing her so dirty rn ?

IMG_7126.jpeg

What the heck?

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

1000009066.jpg

Where's Waldo...Starring Waldo = SMD....starring Wahaj Ali

The job is to find Waldo and Wahaj Ali

Maya ka nahi, episodes dekh ke toh wahaj ka flowerpot role lag raha haismiley26

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Maya ka nahi, episodes dekh ke toh wahaj ka flowerpot role lag raha haismiley26

I would prefer flowerpot role over this cameo

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The only way people might not like that if Humsha is a complete villain but Hira said she is not negative and why would she lie ?

Originally posted by: bips

Aaj maine 10 min mein episode khatam kar diya...

Same. I only saw Bilal scenes and Humsha-Ammar scenes today. And snippets of that last scene with Mohammad Ahmed and Kaddu Jr. Kaddu Jr was good by the way.

I think level of investment is less in the ghareelo story because we already know where it’s going. I want this Zeher nonsense to end, I want Sadaf to finally say yes to Ammar so the story can finally BEGIN. I really don’t care about the build up.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Same. I only saw Bilal scenes and Humsha-Ammar scenes today. And snippets of that last scene with Mohammad Ahmed and Kaddu Jr. Kaddu Jr was good by the way.

I think level of investment is less in the ghareelo story because we already know where it’s going. I want this Zeher nonsense to end, I want Sadaf to finally say yes to Ammar so the story can finally BEGIN. I really don’t care about the build up.

I don't know why this build up was even needed? We could have straight away in ep 1 started with ammars rishta coming for sadaf with sadafs family accepting the rishta bec they are friends or in love (depending on how they want to play it later).... Why do we have to watch episode after episode of this chapri and his zeher obsession??

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The only way people might not like that if Humsha is a complete villain but Hira said she is not negative and why would she lie ?

So far I’m not getting a negative vibe from her. But it might change. Hira is playing a negative character in JSPJ and she also said SMD role is very different. There’s that too. I feel like agar negative ya crazy hoti tou wouldn’t we see it by now? Like we see Dania ? She is crazy and we can tell. But with Humsha, she’s so far very honest, straight forward?

She looks really pyaari too. Hira and Wahaj reels are serving. And also that car ride scene of hers with him - they look good. This dynamic is gonna be full of angst I can feel it