Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

I don't know why this build up was even needed? We could have straight away in ep 1 started with ammars rishta coming for sadaf with sadafs family accepting the rishta bec they are friends or in love (depending on how they want to play it later).... Why do we have to watch episode after episode of this chapri and his zeher obsession??

I think they are showing this Anmar's obsession track to clear it to audience that Sadaf didn't fall in love with Ammar naturally. She just gave in after Ammar's constant persuasion.

But zeher talk is annoying. And him showing that packet to Sadaf's mom was even more stupid. The mother is ready to consider his proposal after that is even more stupid.

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

So far I’m not getting a negative vibe from her. But it might change. Hira is playing a negative character in JSPJ and she also said SMD role is very different. There’s that too. I feel like agar negative ya crazy hoti tou wouldn’t we see it by now? Like we see Dania ? She is crazy and we can tell. But with Humsha, she’s so far very honest, straight forward?

She looks really pyaari too. Hira and Wahaj reels are serving. And also that car ride scene of hers with him - they look good. This dynamic is gonna be full of angst I can feel it

Even I don't think she is completely negative. She will just be another one sided lover who might do some damage but at the end she will be the one suffering in love

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

What does hijra mean? Why there is so much talk on this?

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I ffed CA diagnosis scene knowing and experiencing in my family it triggers me so it’s better I don’t watch those scenes. Heart became heavy knowing about it and they showed it in fourth episode only .

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Hijra means transgender and kind of used in a degrading way like the N word in the west

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

KRQ dialogues are so crass

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Transgender.

It was in bad taste. Didn't like the dialogue

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Asusual mirza saab and Bilal scenes and sadaf with her mom scenes are good. They are consistently good in all four episodes. Can’t wait to watch bilal and sadaf meeting in next episode

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Hijra means transgender and kind of used in a degrading way like the N word in the west

wow krq and his shitsmiley7 they are facing problem in our society and people like krq uses them as gaali.