Posted: 2 days ago

Man who played Wahaj's father in episode 1 is playing the doctor in episode #4

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 2 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Humsha entire vibe screams negative third angle, it's a fully negative character.

Not sure about the extent of it but she is manipulative, maybe seeing Bilal suffer, she will change

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not an emotional person, yet I got teary eyed watching today's ep. It was heartbreaking to see Namdar dealing wid his son's terminal illness news.

Wahaj had little screen space today but his scene was impactful. Really hoping that in the coming episodes he will have more screen space! Him not getting enough screen space is the last thing i want!

Eagerly waiting for next ep for Sadaf Bilal's first proper meet smiley27

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

So far I’m not getting a negative vibe from her. But it might change. Hira is playing a negative character in JSPJ and she also said SMD role is very different. There’s that too. I feel like agar negative ya crazy hoti tou wouldn’t we see it by now? Like we see Dania ? She is crazy and we can tell. But with Humsha, she’s so far very honest, straight forward?

She looks really pyaari too. Hira and Wahaj reels are serving. And also that car ride scene of hers with him - they look good. This dynamic is gonna be full of angst I can feel it

Ya she is most probably grey shaded and kind of selfish regarding Bilal. I don’t think it would be a cheap Haya type role smiley36

anshvi thumbnail

I didn't get positive vibes from Humsha today....She seemed manipulative, having a cunning streak. I am not sure if this was intended or the problem was with Hira's expressions....She was so much better yesterday, today something was off about her...Maybe need to see more of her to get clarity.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am not an emotional person, yet I got teary eyed watching today's ep. It was heartbreaking to see Namdar dealing wid his son's terminal illness news.

Wahaj had little screen space today but his scene was impactful. Really hoping that in the coming episodes he will have more screen space! Him not getting enough screen space is the last thing i want!

Eagerly waiting for next ep for Sadaf Bilal's first proper meet smiley27

Me too

Kaddu Jr.'s dialogues and innocence was heartbreaking, I don't want him to die 💔

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Me too

Kaddu Jr.'s dialogues and innocence was heartbreaking, I don't want him to die 💔

Same here, I didn't think i will feel so sad for Namdar & Zaviyar this much. The scenes were heartbreaking today. He is way too innocent! I really hope he survives....Keeping my personal bias for Wahaj aside...despite him having little screen space today, the episode was good coz of the way it dealt with Namdar handling the news of his young's terminal illness.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

Same here, I didn't think i will feel so sad for Namdar & Zaviyar this much. The scenes were heartbreaking today. He is way too innocent! I really hope he survives....Keeping my personal bias for Wahaj aside...despite him having little screen space today, the episode was good coz of the way it dealt with Namdar handling the news of his young's terminal illness.

I am in the story now too, I want more of Wahaj, I wanted it to be his story but it is not. In Mein, I had strong emotions for MJ and Ayra, here, I am feeling it for Amar and Namdar's family so far

I have zero connection with Bilal, Sadaf, Daniya and Humsha

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

The story itself is good, Namdar says women can't handle the pain and he is the one who is unable to handle it while his daughter will take family crisis head on

Amar is kameena so there's no hold on his dialogues, he is openly kameena, he is saying as it is to Daniya and Sadaf