Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Taimoor and his mom are so sweet souls. Taimoor was a gentleman and his mum was super nice.

Also i am glad that besides, taimoor it was shehram too who took first step of telling truth to taimoor. Shehram is indeed hero of this drama

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Tanananananana..Ayeza posting conflicting stuff! In the same daysmiley37 yesss yess we are READDDDYYY https://www.instagram.com/p/C61_ntKtJgR/?igsh=MnA0bHJwa2FlMTJv

Ayeza is trying to create suspence 🤣

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Babyyyyy..Ridajee ne itni gaaliya khaie hai..during episode 31-36smiley37 she will be wondering what hit JEJ fandom today because everyone has gone totally crazy and kaseedey padh rahe hai..how fantastic Rida issmiley37 but she is..last two episodes and most of JEJ is simply stunning and very beautiful writing..it will be a classic..I was like it is doomed ..but I am a pendu..and I am back with my its a classic/ masterpiece thing..because Shehnoor is back in full formsmiley14smiley37

Also I agree..I am done with the misery..action packed episodes are most welcome thank you..I rather worry about who will shoot whom..than deal with goongi Mahnoor. Now that its put to bed..I am excited for whats in store.

Btw Gul looks like she might shoot Tabrez too!smiley3

Look what rida doing 🤣

https://x.com/Loveofl48210522/status/1789321286012809694

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I guess death is there but kon marey ga that's mystery. I hope shehnoor ko chod ky koi bhi marr jaye, i won't mind.

I don't think sehnoor will die but If they kill one of them I will not watch this show ever. PTV is obsessed with sad ending !!

Originally posted by: mala06

I don't think sehnoor will die but If they kill one of them I will not watch this show ever. PTV is obsessed with sad ending !!

Nooo please Noo sad ending. I have not yet forgot jok sarkar's ending, don't want another sad ending.

Really, I still feel that most of ptv dramas do have happy ending.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Nooo please Noo sad ending. I have not yet forgot jok sarkar's ending, don't want another sad ending.

Really, I still feel that most of ptv dramas do have happy ending.

Jhok sarkar is a bad memory for me

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

That's why I don't reply to writers

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That's why I don't reply to writers

Adding my 2 cents on this. I don't even like that she interacts and teases fans on social media with her sprinkled spoilers like we're some hungry babies. We have promos for that. It's better to refrain from reading this I feel. Apne

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 5 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bahut zyaada kheench di separation without any logic ki ab love story ka mazza chala gaya..

Like i can't remember why shehram even loved mahnoor in the first place... . Zeenat actually had more impact on him.. She literally saved his life and is now motivating him to fight for the clueless mahnoor

#teamzeenatbaajiforever

And taimoor and his mom are sweethearts... Btw, achchi bezzati karayi mahnoor ne apne parents ki.... taimoor mom had to ask mahnoors parents to promise that they will support her from now on as if unhone majboor kiya tha pehle..

Mera mann utar gaya iss non-love story se..

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Taimoor and his mom are so sweet souls. Taimoor was a gentleman and his mum was super nice.

Also i am glad that besides, taimoor it was shehram too who took first step of telling truth to taimoor. Shehram is indeed hero of this drama

aur koi misunderstanding mai waqt zaya nahi kiya aur shehram khud gaya apni mahnoor ko maangne hayeesmiley9 that was so sweet.