Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9bsssXicR0/?igsh=cWpwaTNjeDI1ZGZ6

IMG_5489.jpeg

You’ll find many people with comments like this and this kind of thinking keh keep making babies and god will provide (somehow) which reduces accountability and responsibility of parents which is step #1. And all these fake moulvis jump on this shit and tell people not to worry Aur Allah rizq de ga 🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course de ga but also use your brains and resources instead of leaving everything to God? smiley29

This was what I was hoping that Meenu and Moulvi sahab scene would address and dissect. Maybe they will in the future.

These Moulvis are the real culprits for misrepresentation of religion. Her cheez Mai Islam ka reference use karty hy for their own benefits. Hope makers show proper explanation for this issue in the light of Islam. smiley20

Originally posted by: meandwho

But having multiple kids is a flex.

yeah having kids like Meenu's brothers and majority of men in that village is not a flex lol

if anything they're all poster child for using any method necessary to not procreate

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Poverty in no way justifies crime...he literally killed his own daughter by taking her out of the hospital even though the wife said it was free treatment...

do you think this plot will continue where they pursue the case?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Its not a crime thriller/legal show, why would they?

https://x.com/wahhkyabaathai/status/1812531664083464457

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What's he supposed to do..kids will need food, and that cost money. Job is scarce and not everyone has their own farm land. To me I could see why he is so insistent on his eldest kid working. But he is greedy no doubt. Maybe he doesn't want to do hard labour work, its not something any one would want to do if given a choice

The Ambani wedding kind of shows how some people don't ever have to lift a finger, but they are blessed with an abundance of wealth, while others, no matter what they do will never be able to earn enough

[We understand that he has no job, he is lazy, he is greedy, he is addicted to gambling, but that is no excuse for not treating your child when the treatment is free, for killing your child and for having no remorse about anything. People may become helpless in certain situations but having absolutely no feelings for your wife and children is a crime.]

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I don't think so, but I wish they showed some repercussions for both the lady and the father...