Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 5 months ago

And ofcourse Taimoor’s Mom, oh she is such a cherry on top in ShehNoor’s love. She was so sincere at heart. After knowing the truth she did what was right and she knew how much mahnoor has suffered already.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I like the way Hamza picks his roles. After Alif, I could only see him as Momin and now I can't see him as anything but Shehram smiley36

He doesn't jump from one role to another quickly..he picks one up, gives it his all, makes it his own and leaves people wanting more. smiley27

He also makes sure that there's a message. There's something to offer through his character to make people think and give them some food for thought.

Shehram ko dekhne ke baad..accha aur tehzeebdaar ban-ne ka mann karta hai..some characters have that influence on you..I can totally see why he chose Shehram..smiley27 some characters leave this imprint on you..I suddenly become very nice, mellow and polite after watching JEJ episodes..and the effect lasts for a few hours..smiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ok watched it.

1) Taimoor's mother..what a refreshingly amazing character through and through..Not a chudail MIL..but a compassionate mother and MIL..whoever marries Taimoor will be so lucky..because Taimoor is a good man but his mother is simply fantastic and its very important to have a good MIL.smiley9smiley36

Aisi MIL wow, definitely whoever marries taimoor would be the luckiest, ek green flag husband + such a supportive mother in law who is no less than a mother. Every girl’s dream. Oh rida you played with us big time. (Jhappi to you for giving us such good characters)

2) Third angles in this show not plotting and planning..first Zeenat Baaji..and now Taimoor..both wonderful people..I wish they bump into each other somewhere..they are beautiful..beautiful characters..smiley27 I do wish Mahnoor said something to Taimoor..like I am sorry for leading you on and not coming clean though.

An apology from mahnoor was very much needed for both taimoor and his mother. Such innocent people. Just wanna hug them oncesmiley31First it was zeenat then that mulaazim sameer and the other mulaazim who realised she’s getting herself dragged into hell, then Taimoor and his mother, and ofcourse ayeza’s sister. Such positive characters… oh wait abdul and ayesha.. I have such a warm feeling for this show and its characters.smiley31smiley27

3) Btw no Gulraiz scenes this episode..smiley36

gulraiz se gul gayab ho chuka hai smiley36smiley36 Whoever shipping them need to have second thoughts now, gul babe is also having one tho.smiley36

4) Shehram and Mahnoor confession scene..Ok Mahnoor is dying or going to take the bullet..I couldnt enjoy it because of all that foreshadowing..smiley22 Zindagi ka saath chhod sakti hoo..aapka nahi..smiley18 there was too much foreshadowing throughout the episode. Shehram is not going to die..but Mahnoor..definitely doubtful there.

hayeeeeeeee abhi toh itni lambi judai ke baad khushiyan aayi thismiley19smiley19 abhi toh mahnoor ko muskurate dekha hai.smiley28 The confession scene was beautiful. The way shehram called mahnoor Jaan E Jahansmiley42smiley43

5) Next episode looks awesome though..but the foreshadowing uff..Shehnoor fandom JEJ fandom always gonna be stressed about what is going to happen..smiley37

Rida doesn’t want us to even breathe till the next episodesmiley19

6) Shehram's coming of age...OMG next episode teaser! WOW!

Tashan mode is onsmiley16, Atleast next episode will be rona dhona free.

Word Count: 0

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Tanananananana..Ayeza posting conflicting stuff! In the same daysmiley37 yesss yess we are READDDDYYY https://www.instagram.com/p/C61_ntKtJgR/?igsh=MnA0bHJwa2FlMTJv

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Babyyyyy..Ridajee ne itni gaaliya khaie hai..during episode 31-36smiley37 she will be wondering what hit JEJ fandom today because everyone has gone totally crazy and kaseedey padh rahe hai..how fantastic Rida issmiley37 but she is..last two episodes and most of JEJ is simply stunning and very beautiful writing..it will be a classic..I was like it is doomed ..but I am a pendu..and I am back with my its a classic/ masterpiece thing..because Shehnoor is back in full formsmiley14smiley37

Also I agree..I am done with the misery..action packed episodes are most welcome thank you..I rather worry about who will shoot whom..than deal with goongi Mahnoor. Now that its put to bed..I am excited for whats in store.

Btw Gul looks like she might shoot Tabrez too!smiley3

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Babyyyyy..Ridajee ne itni gaaliya khaie hai..during episode 31-36smiley37 she will be wondering what hit JEJ fandom today because everyone has gone totally crazy and kaseedey padh rahe hai..how fantastic Rida issmiley37 but she is..last two episodes and most of JEJ is simply stunning and very beautiful writing..it will be a classic..I was like it is doomed ..but I am a pendu..and I am back with my its a classic/ masterpiece thing..because Shehnoor is back in full formsmiley14smiley37

Also I agree..I am done with the misery..action packed episodes are most welcome thank you..I rather worry about who will shoot whom..than deal with goongi Mahnoor. Now that its put to bed..I am excited for whats in store.

Btw Gul looks like she might shoot Tabrez too!smiley3

With ridaji we took a 360 degree turn toosmiley36, I was patiently waiting without commenting anything because I had faith in her and when I was sure , ShehNoor is back I binge watched itsmiley41smiley41 I had complete faith in Jaan e Jahan from day 1 and from ep 30 to 38, I didn’t feel like it was slow or boring or even dragging, that’s the charm of JEJ, her sister’s scenes also were a treat to watch, Taimoor’s confusion was also necessary and the denial phase had to be there too , so I was very much satisfiedsmiley9 For now I don’t want to stress myself thinking about upcoming episodes. Let me sink in to this onesmiley36
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

With ridaji we took a 360 degree turn toosmiley36, I was patiently waiting without commenting anything because I had faith in her and when I was sure , ShehNoor is back I binge watched itsmiley41smiley41 I had complete faith in Jaan e Jahan from day 1 and from ep 30 to 38, I didn’t feel like it was slow or boring or even dragging, that’s the charm of JEJ, her sister’s scenes also were a treat to watch, Taimoor’s confusion was also necessary and the denial phase had to be there too , so I was very much satisfiedsmiley9 For now I don’t want to stress myself thinking about upcoming episodes. Let me sink in to this onesmiley36

in hindsight I loved Ayesha-Shehram bonding so much smiley27 also Abdul-Shehramsmiley27 Kishwar is a neglected character though..she has nothing to do since a long time. But for now it’s time for our Jaan-e-Jahans to rock and roll..also from now on Mahnoor is not just JEJ, she is also Karachi ki aaandhi smiley42smiley37

Happy shehnoor are finally back.

I am glad that they did not drag it to last episode. Bus ab happu ending dy dein