Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Mera bus hota toh app sabka yehi color kardeti but ...

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I hate the current colour I have...

Elite is what I aim for smiley36

Since I need to have relevant ZPKB discussion, I Can't believe the girl died smiley19 I want the father to be punished but I think it will not be the case smiley19

You will achieve your aim smiley9

Yeah it was so sad 🥺

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mera bus hota toh app sabka yehi color kardeti but ...

But you are the only Elite smiley9smiley19

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Great to see good content getting appreciation from the masses organically smiley32

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Took me a while to find the time to watch the episode. I was anticipating a sad one but was totally not expecting the brutal dose of reality this track dished out for us viewers. As one of the commenters on the youtube video wrote, to those who have worked in villages, especially regions in both Pakistan and India where people really live in unimagined depths of poverty, such cycles of exploitation and violence are only too common.

Meenu's anger at the doctor is also coming from her lack of understanding where he is coming from while for Nofel, this village is an unfamiliar terrain that he is still trying to understand through what he has read about village life. It will take him to time to get his feet wet and to really become the hero Meenu had thought him to be when he first arrived. Her anger is also a reaction to her heartbreak caused by disillusionment but as Nofel told her, he is man with responsibilities (think of his parents for whom he is everything and who he needs to take care of) and not some kind of comic book superhero.

Loved the backstory alluded to of why Afzal Khan is still single. He has loved and lost. I am really loving this character.

As for the abuse carried out by the posh city wife, again, that kind of awful monster walks amongst us. The children really acted well in this episode. It was such a pathetic end to a precious life/light that went out far before its time because of the cruel world.

Made me think of the last line of Lu Xun's story "A Madman's Diary" (highly recommended for anyone who has not read it!!!) where the man who has gone mad, thinks everyone around him are cannibals and he fears that even the children are beginning to want to eat human flesh (an indictment of a society built on the exploitation of the weak, where social customs, rules and power structures enable and abet the exploitation).

He ends with this cry of despair to "Save the children!"

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: twerping

Took me a while to find the time to watch the episode. I was anticipating a sad one but was totally not expecting the brutal dose of reality this track dished out for us viewers. As one of the commenters on the youtube video wrote, to those who have worked in villages, especially regions in both Pakistan and India where people really live in unimagined depths of poverty, such cycles of exploitation and violence are only too common.

Meenu's anger at the doctor is also coming from her lack of understanding where he is coming from while for Nofel, this village is an unfamiliar terrain that he is still trying to understand through what he has read about village life. It will take him to time to get his feet wet and to really become the hero Meenu had thought him to be when he first arrived. Her anger is also a reaction to her heartbreak caused by disillusionment but as Nofel told her, he is man with responsibilities (think of his parents for whom he is everything and who he needs to take care of) and not some kind of comic book superhero.

Loved the backstory alluded to of why Afzal Khan is still single. He has loved and lost. I am really loving this character.

As for the abuse carried out by the posh city wife, again, that kind of awful monster walks amongst us. The children really acted well in this episode. It was such a pathetic end to a precious life/light that went out far before its time because of the cruel world.

Made me think of the last line of Lu Xun's story "A Madman's Diary" (highly recommended for anyone who has not read it!!!) where the man who has gone mad, thinks everyone around him are cannibals and he fears that even the children are beginning to want to eat human flesh (an indictment of a society built on the exploitation of the weak, where social customs, rules and power structures enable and abet the exploitation).

He ends with this cry of despair to "Save the children!"

Nicely put together. Such things have been reported in rural parts of South Asia of child labor & exploitation. It will take time for Meemu to adapt that not everything is all roses as Nofel mentioned regarding his other responsibilities apart from being a physician.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Finally I'm going to subscribe hum and watch ZPKB smiley41

https://tenor.com/bzpZM.gif