Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I just hope that the story is good.

The couple is asthetically pleasing.

Yeah story should be appealing

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Might check out a couple of episodes as the pairing looks fresh.

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah story should be appealing

Acting wise I just hope it's not comedy. Both of them are mediocre at it's best.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Acting wise I just hope it's not comedy. Both of them are mediocre at it's best.

It will be romantic drama not comedy

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

This is an interesting pairing.

I agree with you Suhaana, both of them aren’t good with comedy. They both went overboard in SC and HT.

Even if it’s a romantic drama… I like Ahad but I feel Iqra is just okay. Isn’t my favourite and isn’t a great actress in my opinion either. I would have loved to see Yumna opposite Ahad instead of Iqra.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I agree with you Suhaana, both of them aren’t good with comedy. They both went overboard in SC and HT.

Even if it’s a romantic drama… I like Ahad but I feel Iqra is just okay. Isn’t my favourite and isn’t a great actress in my opinion either. I would have loved to see Yumna opposite Ahad instead of Iqra.

She was amazing in jhooti and raqeeb se and Ahad Iqra pairing is my dream pairing BTW yumna is nowadays busy with her show gentleman after Iqra he should work with Seher and Anmol

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

It will be romantic drama not comedy

Romantic dramas are also having comic elements or just sob stories in pak dramas. A strong meaning fuk script will only be better.

suhaaana thumbnail

I am not a fan of yumna and specially after tere bin, a big No from my side. She should rest for sometime and get some good scripts.

Iqra does know how to act. I have seen a few of her dreams and she is good.

Ahad has done limited work and I want to see him with good actresses.

Ahad is an average actor.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Romantic dramas are also having comic elements or just sob stories in pak dramas. A strong meaning fuk script will only be better.

I think big bang is famous for producing depressing dramas so I think this will be depressing drama

Yeah, yumna would be better

Ahad himself is not a great actor but maybe he has improved.