Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 months ago

Oooh! Eager to know what Arnav has decided. Whatever he does, it shouldn't complicate things between them... because they have just started enjoying marital bliss after such a long period of misunderstandings. I'm liking the romance and want it to stay smiley36.

Also, you updated after quite long... hope everything's well with you. Take care smiley27

Love,

Stuti

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it but too short but then atleast u updated..thank you

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Galti se I posted the same chapter smiley37

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 1 months ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Chapter 12

That's all for today! I hope you guys like it :)

New chapter has been updated :)

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

New chapter has been updated :)

Hey! Chapter 12 is the same as chapter 11... maybe some mistake while posting? Waiting for the next chp smiley9.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hey! Chapter 12 is the same as chapter 11... maybe some mistake while posting? Waiting for the next chp smiley9.

Sorry 😅😅

Will post in a bit ;)

I must say, we can't control our emotions. Students were way out of line and Arnav lost is cool.

Principal had to take action as per college guidelines against Khushi, Arnav and the students who bad mouthed.

But, what is Arnav planning to do which is for Khushi but, for not their happily life, (at least for now). I am sure Khushi will disagree and they will have another round of misunderstandings.

Nice work Siri!

Cheers..

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Chapter 12

'Khushi,
I know you are going to hate me for this. I know I am breaking your heart another time by taking a decision that will hurt you again. I know I am your only family now, and you cannot imagine your life without me. But trust me. I am doing this for your good. I have done all the arrangements for your higher education there. Call Akash when you land in Delhi. I can’t come with you, but I am always with you, Khushi. I know you won’t agree to go if I come to drop you at the airport. So the driver will come to pick you up tomorrow morning. He has your tickets. We will not contact each other before you do something in life. We’ll meet after you become successful, even more, successful than me. See you, after a few years.

I love you.

Arnav.'

“Why?” Khushi screamed her lungs out and fell to her knees after reading the WhatsApp message from Arnav.

He had done it again. When the hell was he going to understand that he couldn’t decide for her? It’s her life, and she would decide what to do with it!

Arnav had hurt her a lot of times before, but for the first time in her life, she felt so hurt that she couldn’t even express it.

All her life, she had been alone. Her mother left her while giving birth to her. Her so-called father was ready to sell her to some stranger for a few bucks. And the man with whom she fell in love with, hurt her so much. It was as if she wasn't destined to be loved without suffering.

Khushi got up and went inside the bedroom. It was decorated with roses, hearts, and candles. She was going to surprise him. She held Arnav's photo frame. After looking at it with passionate anger, she threw it to the ground, breaking it into pieces. She broke every decoration and destroyed everything in maddened rage. As Khushi looked at everything in the room broken, she felt like her heart and soul were broken too.
But she decided that she would never feel weak in front of anyone again. She would not make herself vulnerable again. She would never forget the pain that Arnav gave her. Wiping her tears, she looked at the mirror with determination for a few seconds and then got ready for the airport.

Five Years Later

It was already midnight and Arnav Singh Raizada sat on his terrace as he looked up at the sky, gazing at the moon. It has been five years since he was doing it every day. Five years since his life had changed completely. Five years since he was away from Khushi. He gazed at the moon every night, hoping that Khushi would be doing the same somewhere.

Who would believe that one could repeat the same mistake twice and turn their life upside down? He could still feel the sweet reminiscence of the day he saw her for the last time. She wore a yellow top with a white scarf, and blue jeans. He saw her from a distance as she was entering the airport, and her eyes were swollen. He had assumed that she was crying all night. He had cried all night too. He still does.

Since then, he had felt like a broken soul. Devoid of love, happiness, and family. For a month Akash kept him updated about Khushi's whereabouts, but then he stopped. He didn’t know why, but he guessed that Khushi might have told him to do so. He had loved her with all his heart. He had always wanted the best for her.

Separation from Khushi made Arnav vulnerable. His emotional vulnerability affected his professional life, and there was loss after loss in his business, and as much as he tried, he couldn’t fix his life back.

He tried as much as he could, and his last resort was the business party he was going to attend tomorrow. If he got an investor there, then he might be able to revive his company.

Arnav opened his eyes to an unknown surrounding. He looked around but couldn't recognize the room. His head was pounding, and he couldn't remember anything from last night.
Telling himself to relax, he held his head tightly, trying to recall.

He was at the party last night, meeting people and drinking. What happened after that? He couldn’t remember. He pulled his hair in irritation.

"Pulling your hair won't help, either." He heard an unfamiliar female voice.

A lady was standing at the door with a tray with a glass of water.

"Madam has asked you to drink some water with lemon. It will help you get rid of the hangover," She kept the tray on the table and left.

Arnav was shocked for a few moments and couldn't react. Who was this woman? Who was her Madam, and most important, what was he doing in her house? On her bed? What the hell was happening here?

He got up from the bed, and that's when he realized that he was wearing his boxers only.

What the hell!

He climbed down the bed in search of his clothes and found his trousers in a corner of the room. He went outside and found his shirt lying somewhere in the hall. He picked those and wore them in a hurry.

Did he do something that he was not supposed to do? He knew he couldn’t betray Khushi even in his dreams. But then was there an explanation for all this?

Taking a deep breath, Arnav tried to look out for an exit.

“Are you trying to run away?” he heard another female voice, and his heart stopped beating.

Taking a deep breath, Arnav tried to look out for an exit.

“Are you trying to run away?” he heard another female voice, and his heart stopped beating.

That voice was melody to his ears. The voice he was craving to hear. He couldn’t believe that he was hearing her after five long years.

Holding his breath, he turned to look his eyes with the woman he had loved all his life. He let out a sigh seeing the love of his life standing just a few meters away from him, looking beautiful as ever.

"After last night, I thought you'd stay. Do you sneak away after you sleep with someone? At least have the manners of saying goodbye."

Arnav couldn’t help the smile that crept on his lips. He felt relieved. Relieved that he didn’t cheat on Khushi. He knew could never do that. Khushi was the only one who has always been in his heart and mind. But somewhere, he felt upset that he couldn’t remember their moments from past night.

“Khushi,” Arnav spoke as tears rolled from his eyes.

“Don’t even think of running away, Arnav. I hope you remember the deal,” She said in a stern voice.

“What deal?” Arnav frowned in confusion.

Khushi looked at him for a few seconds and realized that he remembered nothing from last night.

“Well, at the party we signed a contract that states that I will invest in your company and you’ll be my fake boyfriend.”

“Fake boyfriend? But I am your husband.”

“Not anymore. I hope you remember that once we both had signed divorce papers. I had submitted those papers in the court before leaving for India 5 years ago,” Khushi said, shocking Arnav.

He looked at her intently. She was no longer the innocent girl who had fallen in love with him. She had changed, and he had to see in what ways, but something about this change scared him. Had he lost her forever?

"Why?"

"Why what?" Khushi asked, her eyes devoid of any emotion.

"Why... All this? The divorce, this, us..."
"There is no us, Mr. Raizada. Us ended five years ago."

Arnav felt like someone had pulled out the final fraction of his soul from his body. He couldn't believe what he had heard.

"Don't say that. No, please, Khushi..." he almost fell at the floor, but Khushi didn't react.

Five years ago, she would have fallen for this, not anymore. Khushi was determined of who she was now. Romance and emotions were now foreign notions for her. Now, only her business mattered, she only knew how to make her business flourish with a fraction of second. She had trained herself since last five years to control her emotions, to stay strong, to not fall for the weakness of love. If few years back, someone had said her that she would once again hate Arnav Singh Raizada with all her might then she would have laughed on their face. She would have fought with them or just wouldn't believe them? Because, few years ago she couldn't imagine herself away from Arnav. But now, she felt nothing, even the sight of a broken Arnav made her feel nothing, and whatever pain that might have peeked it's head in her heart for a second, she squashed it down.

"How does it feel, Arnav?" She asked mirthlessly.

"How does what feel, Khushi?"

"To be broken?"

Twice, he had to close all the doors for her. But today, she was independent. She was now going to leave him with no choice.

"You know what, payback time. To let you know how it feels to be controlled by someone else; how it feels when someone else takes decisions for you and your life. You wanted me to be strong right. That's what I am now, so I am going to be in control. I am going to tell, no sorry, show you, how it feels when you are forced to be someone’s. Welcome to the hell of Khushi Kumari Gupta, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!"

____

Ready for chappals and tomatoes smiley37

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 1 months ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

____

Ready for chappals and tomatoes smiley37

Updated the next chapter guys :)

I knew Arnav was going to take a drastic step. He did not fail me.

He needs punishment for his rash decision or should I say one sided decision and a severe punishment is on the way.

Nice update Shiri.smiley20

Cheers..