Posted: 5 years ago

Arnav also around there....hahahaha ...Riya nice try.....hahaha

Bineta1417 thumbnail

OMG Arnav came at the right moment. Tina is pathetic

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow. Didn’t think Akash was do something like that but when you are young u do things that you are not proud of.....do not like Riya or Tina I wish Arnav had ruined them then they will have learn their lessons. I am liking Khushi and Arnav bonds..is they understand each other without even saying anything. More then that they have respect for each other. Love everybit of the update. Please don’t let us wait for so long now. :)

mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow... What a turn of events..

Now that it's a cliffhanger... Please please do update soon

Splendid update. Even though it surprised me, the way it changed direction was nice.

First of all Riya's arrival at their house uninvited (surely the boys did not include her in the guest list and no one in the family knows about her from college) means she came there with an agenda to ruin Aakash's wedding. Even if she thinks she is right and was separated from Aakash because of Arnav, she should have persuaded Aakash and cleared the air or spoken to the family and cleared the air long time ago. Her intention is clear and her attitude is wrong. She has no business in insulting anyone in the family including the soon to be.

I loved Arnav's reaction to the whole incident and how Khushi has managed to diffuse it. She got a nod from Arnav to teach them a lesson. It is endearing to know Arnav's also arrived to support while Khushi teaches them a lesson.

Family is getting suspicious but, they haven't gotten anywhere near the relationship shared by Arnie and his crazy friend.

I loved how she cornered him to calm him.

I want to see what will Arnav do, if Khushi gets hurt because of the evil girl.

He will attack her with all guns blazing and in the process might even reveal the relationship they share.

Payal is really a composed girl. Hope she will hold herself up and won't succumb to Riya's future allegations or revelations.

May be in this process Arnav's truth will come out. He had a past remember?

Cheers........

Edited by Savera84 - 5 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Arnav need to teach a lessonor two to riya now too ..Very ineresting update

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav showed up too. Good. Now Ria will have to watch her mouth.

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update ..... thank you for 3 part update. Hoping you will keep momentum and update again soon.

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was brilliant! I love love how far Arnav and Khushi have come with their friendship. He listens to hear, she is his voice of reason. A mad voice, but one that calms him down nonetheless. I wonder when they will realize that this connection they have goes deeper than either of them knows.

Ohhhh Akash has a past, a rather melodramatic one at that :). Who would've expected it? Wah mere sher!! I love how Payal handled Riya's revelation, so cool and composed. She has trust in her relationship, in Akash, and knows where Riya belongs - in the past. Can't wait to hear why Arnav broke them up. But I am wondering why Riya is back? She must have had plenty of opportunity before this to come back into Akash's life if that's what she really wanted. Or is she just taking the opportunity to make mischief??

Do continue soon, am loving this...

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved all 3 updates! They are awesome!