Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like the investigation is being closed. They are content with labeling it an accident, but the family thinks otherwise.

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice story, why I am thinking arnav is related to krish's accident, I think he has some motive behind it. Continue soon

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kayarose

Nice story, why I am thinking arnav is related to krish's accident, I think he has some motive behind it. Continue soon

Let's see. Thanks a lot 😊

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What did she see??

Hope nobody's trying to create issues between Arshi..

Update soon..

Love,

Vandie

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

its a murder? dont tell me arnav is involved.....

desidillse thumbnail

Chapter - 3

Suddenly, Khushi's gaze fell over a book in the hand of the inspector. She read out while taking the evidence pouch in her hands, "The Accidental Love"

Insp. Shindey looked at her, "Does it belongs to Krish?," at which she instantly replied, "Not at all, Krish never liked books. He hated reading"

"Are you sure? I mean sometimes we don't know the belongings of our close ones, so...," Insp. Shindey uttered.

She boiled in anger and flabbergasted, "He wasn't just a close one, he was the only person in the world who belonged to me inspector. I know him the best, even more than him."

"I am sorry. I should understand your sentiments but we have collected this book from his car only," Shindey replied.

Khushi frowned, "Not possible. It someone else's"

"Do you mean while accident Krish was with someone else," Shindey asked.

She replied confusingly, "Maybe."

"Then that one could also have died," he dotted out.

"Or may be around the time of accident," she innocently uttered out and thought for a while.

Insp. Shindey asked her permission, "Okay may be. Do you know this book or the owner?," While handing over it to her.

"Have heard this name," she puzzled and opened the book when something fell down from it, 'a boarding pass'

She picked it up from the crystal clear floor and read out the name a loud, "Lavanya Kashyap?"

"Do you know her?," He asked at which she nodded her head negatively.

She started puzzling, "who may be she?"

coderlady thumbnail

Krish was involved with Lavanya. In what way, we don't yet know.

desidillse thumbnail

Chapter 4

"Lavanya Kashyap," the only name moving around Khushi's mind which she wasn't able to divert, and she got sudden spark when Arnav slipped his arms on her bare waist.

It was a sudden jerk for her at which she removed his hands from her waist, "Can't you understand, everytime and everything isn't about romance," and shrieked off.

"Relax! What happen love?," Arnav has just arrived, so was unknown to what has happened.

She closed her eyes tight to relaxed herself, "I am sorry, I was really nervous and threw my...," He shushed her in between.

"That's absolutely fine, but tell me what has happened to you?," He hugged her tight in his embrace and she narrated each and every detail about what has happened but jerked him when he asked about the name at boarding pass, "What was the name?"

She sighed, "Some, Lavanya Kashyap, and the strange thing is that...that I don't know her," shrugging her shoulders.

"Aisa zaroori to nahi jise Krish jane har us insaan ko tum jano," he said lightly.

She closed her eyes, "I know, but aisa bhi nahi hai ke Krish jise jaane main use na janu"

"Your bond, I know but may be he had a girlfriend aur wo tumhe sahi time pe batana chahta ho jo kabhi nahi aya," lowering his eyes he completed with hesitant.

She smiled, "Ho hi nahi sakta"

"And why so?," He frowned.

She immediately completed herself with confidence, "we had a deal to let meet our beloved to each other, aur tumhe bhi to maine...," But he cut her words.

"May be you kept the promise, he didn't," he tried to trace out one puzzle.

She held his collar tight, "Wo mera bhai hai koi bhi nahi jo mera promise tod de, ek baar Shayad tum promise tod do magar Krish nahi and I know it"

Arnav tried to take her back from the turmoil, "Khushi!," and yelled loud.

She had tears in her eyes at which she embraced him tight and chanted "sorry"

coderlady thumbnail

Khushi has so much faith on Krish. But maybe Arnav is right.

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi

Please try giving regular updates to keep our interest intact..

Waiting for next part soon

Love

Vandie