New FF - Smile of Time - Th 2 - Chapter 70, 71 and 72 Updated

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello readers,

Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious ones who take time to comment on the story line..

I am very excited to start a new thread for SOT. Never expected it would turn out this long but I guess 4 love stories plus corporate setting does take longer chapters. I hope you all enjoy the FF and follow it.

Index:

SOT Thread 1

Chapter 54 Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3

Chapter 55

Chapter 56 Part 1 , Part 2

Chapter 57

Chapter 58

Chapter 59

Chapter 60 Part 1 , Part 2

Chapter 61

Chapter 62

Chapter 63

Chapter 64

Chapter 65

Chapter 66

Chapter 67

Chapter 68 - Part 1 . Part 2 , Part 3

Note - Page 58

Chapter 69 Part 1 , Part 2
Chapter 70

Chapter 71

Chapter 72

Edited by ILoveFF - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

isoleucine thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread

Waiting for akash to blast upon the girl

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Image result for khushi kumari gupta and lavanya dancing in bed gif

i am soooo happy.... congratsssss on the new thread.......

lots of love.....

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely update... i am liking this slow progress in arshi ....i was happy to hear him say at least that much to khushi... about what happened to him....

who is that girl ... Tina... i am sure akash will show her, her place... but i really want her to lock horns with khushi...😉 ( if she knows that this girl hurt arnav.... )

loved this update.... getting more interesting...

what is the other shock to akash...waiting for the next update...

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved the interaction between arnav n Khushi. I guess their relationship has taken a step ahead but neither are aware of it.

Who r these new faces. And y is akash so agitated? I’m worried about the surprise too.

Pls do update the next chapter soon

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update !! Waiting for next one now .

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread!!

A lovely update, with a sweet Arnav-Khushi meeting. Such a long way they've come, from Arnav avoiding her, repelling in fact, to them missing each other the moment they are away from each others presence. But they are still far from examining why things related to the other matter, far from thinking about the feelings that are slowly developing between them, unknown to them...

Tina is an interesting entry, someone from Arnav's past, who may not throw any light on it, but will definitely poke at it. I can't help but think she's a catalyst - to what I don't know. Will she be responsible for revealing some of the past? WIll she bring out the tigress in Khushi when she pokes at her 'friend'? Will she bring out the green eyed monster if she tried flirting with Arnav, not that Arnav has been responsive at all. And who or what is the surprise?

Can't wait to read on - don't make us wait too long!

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So Arnav and Khushi missed each other.. A new entry This Leena seem quite loud but what is surprise and why Akash was tensed .. Awesome story

Congratulations for new thread. Yet to read the chapter. BRB🥳👏

I am back:

It looks like the past is catching up. Something happened to Arnav in London, which made him what he is now. Especially going on dangerous expeditions without caring for his own life. When Khushi made a positive change in his, the past arrived at his door step. I know Khushi will help him fight the demons.

The cafe rendezvous was emotional beautiful.

Looking forward to know about the past.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 5 years ago