Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Some people never learn. Riya is pushing it a little too far.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes. Indeed it was a closed call. Love that Khushi defended Arnav and for Arnav to just watch her. It was too cute. Arnav is liking Khushi’s possessiveness. Can’t wait for the wedding g. Wonder what Khushi has as surprise for Arnav. Thank you for a quick update can’t wait for more. :)

Riya is bad news. She is not one of those who will change over night. I think her prime target now is Khushi. She is the first one to caught on the closeness Arnav and Khushi are sharing. She can't digest the fact that Arnav discarded all rich, beautiful, educated and classy people and made friends with Khushi, a simple looking crazy girl.

Oh these damn villains! How do they get so smart?

I think Arnav did some damage control to safe guard the relationship he shares with Khushi.

I am glad Payal supported and supported wisely.

When Riya strikes next time, I think that is when Arnav and Khushi will realize the extent of their feelings.

So, Riya's entry is necessary to push Arnav and Khushi towards each other.

Wonderful update. Thanks for posting it earlier than we expected.

Cheers......

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u for the early update!

I had been missing these so much.. Hope we will continue getting them weekly as before..

Coming back, it was a lovely update.. Close catch😅 I think during marriage rituals, family of Arnav specially his brothers will get an intuition about Arshi..

Rest all in ur hands

Waiting eagerly for next part

Love

Vandie

WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

U know , every time I read ur update..I get this excitement within me tat i can't explain..thank u for sharing this unique story with us. As always..my like button not working...but let me tell u...I always will be waiting for ur update. 😍😍😍😍

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope if Ria meddle with Khushi it would bring Arnav close to Khushi. For time being i want to enjoy Akash and Payal's wedding

amadea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome as usual ,what will Riya's next move

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update

I'm sure Riya will do something in Sangeet to art ASR off

Can't wait for the next update

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Riya spells trouble all sides! I mean Riya for sure won't sit tight! Especially after that group harrassment! She will try to do everything under the sun to sabotage the entire scenario. Let's see how Arnav stops her and Khushi teaches her a lesson.

Loved the Defensive Khushi. She was all like he's mine. Dare you say a word against him. Secretly Arnav was admiring her I'm sure.

I wish Payal or Akash were a tad bit sharper to figure out and play cupid :P I know they were going through a lot as well. But, a little help would be appreciated.

Cheers

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khushi has to be careful with girls like Ria . Khushi fighting for her friend Arnie is super cute . She almost spilled the beans but there were bigger distractions for Akash and Payal . Will Arnav - Khushi share only secret friendship ?