Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

The anonymous faces of Raizada was the funniest start, and that was scaring her the most. Why on earth she was seeing him everywhere, in every face. Her heartbeat was going non stop. Acidity she had called it but the reason was she could feel him either near her or far away. That will come later during telepathy where she will ask, can you hear my heartbeat and he will answer, Hamesha, always.

Such a light post with plant edits and Mumbai Dhobi Ghaat, Ah, what on earth were you thinking?

😆 Idk, It just came to my mind and I became Khushi to make him the owner of Dhobi Ghaat.

She was going crazy over his behavior which was way too Ajeeb for her. He was not Khadoos, he was nice and that was not him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Anonymous scary Raizada🤣 ASR

You are reminding me of your Arshi FF, together forever, where Khushi gave so many names to Arnav.

I am giggling here over plants in rickshaw proposal and deal. Khushi can even think that, I am sure of that.

Such a lovely and light post😆

Ah, I know, I love to give him so many names just like Khushi.😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

A request, add the scene where Khushi imagines and collects those stars in her scarf. I love this scene

credit to owner

Hmm, ok, we will do it then

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Ah, what a funny yet meaningful scene it was. All it was taking her mind to accept that he matters, he is in her mind and heart, the heart which was beating for him only. Why heartbeat goes faster when you come closer? She will ask him directly instead of Shyam but right now she is following its beat to reach his heart. A big denial she is carrying, no, it can't be.

My heart beats faster when I come closer or go away from him, it is acidity. What a naive girl she is?

She couldn't fathom that he could like her or love her even though her heart was screaming. She was a naive and innocent for a reason.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Her imagination was running wild. ASR as a dhobi is a sight. But then he would be a sight in any avatar.

All she was doing was thinking of him, he was stuck in her head.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

🤣

Anonnymous Scary/Singh Raizada

That had me in split, you and your inventions of his names 👏

Khushi was going crazy with these heartbeats and this feeling of that in this world only she and he existed and no other sound is there besides this heartbeat. It started during bairserai when he held her hand and they both met after the resignation. How badly he wanted to meet her. The same goes here, after seeing him beating someone who had committed to push her, then taking care of her in Nainital, taking care of her father, that first hug, his hand on her head, etc, everything brought her to this state of mind and at the top, his penetrating eyes to look at her wasn't helping either.

All she could imagine, just ASR in every man out there🤣

But that owner of Mumbai Dhobi Ghaat uff how hot is the owner

Well, there was only their own Duniya, where no one existed. He was doing everything for her, no doubt and the way he placed his hand on her head in the hospital, was another sign for her. A scary one. She never has seen him like this before.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

di, more than anything your creativity in these is just too good, I LOVE it.

Thanks dear🤗

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Anonymous Scary Raizada (●'◡'●)

Khushi's erratic heartbeat brought her every time in front of her charming Prince Arnav Singh Raizada. She tried everything by going closer to him or away from him. Either way, her heart was beating his name, carrying his thoughts and reminding the nearness of him right next to her. She could feel it but kept denying it in every possible way.

He was utterly caring; everything around her these days was so scary for her. ASR was concerned about her after Nainital and after her father's condition. He never left a stone to show her the care for everything that could make her life a little easier, that could bring a smile to her face and could ease her pain. That was not him, not his style, at least from Khsuhi's point of view. It was scaring her big time. She wanted to stay away from him but could not see anything else but him. His penetrating eyes were making her hide from him. She ran out of Shantivan to breathe normally, but it wasn't possible.

She sits in a rickshaw; here he is... She must be thinking of him taking her home as always. But imagine ASR and his deal with all rikshaws to have plants in it.🤣

"Aap yahan?" Aap auto main?" You and here in auto?

She runs from there to end up again in front of Shantiwan..."Namaste Pandehi!"

And here she sees Pandeji as ASR, the guard...Well, he is her guard if you ask, and she feels to the core her heart as well; no matter what happens, he won't harm her; he will protect her, especially with his hand on her head in the hospital and taking care of her and her family all this time.

What happened to Khushiji? Pandeji is wondering, but he had no idea that he got the house owner's face in Khushi's imagination. Well, she didn't stop there. Ended up inside RM and where she met the owner of Dhobi Ghaat of Mumbai...Mr ASR.😆

Khushi mangal Khushji....

A greeting for happiness to Khushi by ASR Dbhobi...now that was the height of her pagalpan.

She had lost it as whatever, wherever she was looking, all she could find him in anonymous faces. It was clear that Cupid Shyam's words were true; she was in love with ASR but could not accept it. Her heart was screaming in her ribcage, and all she could do was to seek an answer from devimiya.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

This is epic and hilarious at the same time. The poor girl and her heart was seeking a refugee camp from this heartbeasty person but he was chasing him in every avatar out there😆

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Zoya ❤️

Faiqa has done it again..

Isn'tshe a magician 😛

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This is epic and hilarious at the same time. The poor girl and her heart was seeking a refugee camp from this heartbeasty person but he was chasing him in every avatar out there😆

heartbeasty asr😆 I really like this name