Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

arnav and anjali's rooms were always switched and it was very much visible

haha, the smallest pool, not even art of style, or even acc to status of arnav, it was good for leaning clothes😆 mystery of pool

cleaning clothes and Khushi is the only one who could have done that. No one could dare

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

cleaning clothes and Khushi is the only one who could have done that. No one could dare

Khushi is the only one who could make Laad Governor speechless and helpless

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khushi is the only one who could make Laad Governor speechless and helpless

lol, koi shaq

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

haha, the smallest pool, not even art of style, or even acc to status of arnav, it was good for leaning clothes😆 mystery of pool

I liked the pool area 😎 But it was really very mysterious. There was one in arnavs room, one in anjalis..another one visible from nanijis sitting area , sometimes it had a staircase which went to ? And came from? 😆 arnavs pool didn't have any staircase .but sometimes it did...I saw anjali coming down the stairs straight into arnavs room.. Of course..the pool serves no purpose other than aesthetics.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I liked the pool area 😎 But it was really very mysterious. There was one in arnavs room, one in anjalis..another one visible from nanijis sitting area , sometimes it had a staircase which went to ? And came from? 😆 arnavs pool didn't have any staircase .but sometimes it did...I saw anjali coming down the stairs straight into arnavs room.. Of course..the pool serves no purpose other than aesthetics.

Pool area was used just for an aesthetic purpose and nothing much. It was created to have moments of love and hate

lt was also used for Shyam's sins as well

he tried to electrocute Anjali, he was using that area to meet Anjali after he was thrown out, he used that area for planting cameras etc

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Again like many things were out of their budget but have used to show the beauty of many things.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

No offense but I am taping my feet now🤗

I apologize big time

Originally posted by: _charu_

Pool area and all the scenes are the best ones.

Awe,, Arnav's first kiss

staircase, one of the most mysterious place because it was not attached to rnav's side but it was shown many times

when their star talk happened, when Arnav scared Khushi etc etc

No worries my lady❤️

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Again like many things were out of their budget but have used to show the beauty of many things.

Ah, even the tent clothing and boring suits of this tycoon

this show is still running after 11 years