11 years of madness

There is no doubt

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well, 11 years you know

11 years / you bet

Is there any anniversary thread this year?

Waiting for it anxiously

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ek baat batao...how many rooms did Gupta house have ? 1 for bhuaji, 1 for Shashi garima, 1 for khushi payal, and 1 for sham ji? 🤣 That's like a 4bhk..and they said humara ghar shuru hote hi khatam ho jaata hai

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sorry ladies for the disappointment but I need to make time for this, definitely.

During Ramadan and many things I hardly make time these days, but I will be on it by the end of this weekend.

Fingers crossed

No offense but I am taping my feet now🤗

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ek baat batao...how many rooms did Gupta house have ? 1 for bhuaji, 1 for Shashi garima, 1 for khushi payal, and 1 for sham ji? 🤣 That's like a 4bhk..and they said humara ghar shuru hote hi khatam ho jaata hai

smiley37

Gupta house and Shantivan

mystery filled houses

I never could understand how could Shyam had access to Anjali's room besides having heavy security.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xZoyax

smiley37

Gupta house and Shantivan

mystery filled houses

I never could understand how could Shyam had access to Anjali's room besides having heavy security.

There was nanijis room, guest room ....I guess they switched arnavs room with anjalis ..both were same. They changed the wallpapers bas.. Also, aakash and payals cocktail was in AR industries ..and their date in the restaurant was a portion of shantivan😆

I am still trying to understand the geography of the pool of shantivan 🤣 There was a pool which was next to the drawing area..another one next to arnavs room...but they were exactly the same.. arnavs room was a floor above . .for my sanity I imagined there is a private pool with every room 😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There was nanijis room, guest room ....I guess they switched arnavs room with anjalis ..both were same. They changed the wallpapers bas.. Also, aakash and payals cocktail was in AR industries ..and their date in the restaurant was a portion of shantivan😆

I am still trying to understand the geography of the pool of shantivan 🤣 There was a pool which was next to the drawing area..another one next to arnavs room...but they were exactly the same.. arnavs room was a floor above . .for my sanity I imagined there is a private pool with every room 😆

I can't imagine and can't blame Khushi for asking for board signs for rooms in Shantivan😆

arnav and anjali's rooms were always switched and it was very much visible

haha, the smallest pool, not even art of style, or even acc to status of arnav, it was good for leaning clothes😆 mystery of pool