Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

"Sab gadbad ho gaya...tum ne uss laadgovernor ka naam le liya..."

Everything will be wrong now as you took his name...

On the other side, Khushi's name and the glass of water got halted in the air...

Indeed sab gadbad ho gaya ...

All they remember just those moments that were perfect in between them.

Waiting for this one.😊

Their lives changed by the strike of the clock when they met the very first time.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Why too much silence?

She is not feeling well Crystal. That's why.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hi Crystal, I will be here soon, wasn't feeling well.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Hi Crystal, I will be here soon, wasn't feeling well.

Hope all is well. Good to hear from you.

Awesome post di

you brought old memories back.

I know it was on the blast and many ppl copied it later on. You added more zest now by adding more scenes.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/tvwithdd/status/1472283614490476544?s=21

Please check this above tweet link 👆 If anyone of you are interested in writing ✍️ articles on Barun Sobti Sanaya Irani aka Arnav Khushi’s Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( IPKKND ) please DM (Direct Message) that account on twitter & send them your article. I came across this tweet today morning and hence I thought to tell you all. I’m randomly tagging some of you here and i may miss out many but i meant to convey this to all of you. Please share that tweet of @TVWithDD (Dramas and Dreams) with all your friends who can write or are willing to write ✍️ on ArShi / IPKKND ❤️ Please forgive me if by mistake I have tagged any wrong username who are not from IPKKND fandom! I don’t know how to remove the tag from my post :( So if anyone feels disturbed because of the tags, please feel free to untag yourself

PS: I’m so sorry for not visiting IF since the past few months because I was preoccupied as some of my family members have been having some medical issues. I have only updated on Twitter & Instagram on the ongoing telecast of IPKKND / Rabba Ve on Star Plus or Star Utsav tv channels so far but I couldn’t check IF updates. Sorry for that! Hopefully I’ll be able to read all your beautiful posts from the middle of February onwards.

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 2 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

https://twitter.com/tvwithdd/status/1472283614490476544?s=21

Please check this above tweet link 👆 If anyone of you are interested in writing ✍️ articles on Barun Sobti Sanaya Irani aka Arnav Khushi’s Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( IPKKND ) please DM (Direct Message) that account on twitter & send them your article. I came across this tweet today morning and hence I thought to tell you all. I’m randomly tagging some of you here and i may miss out many but i meant to convey this to all of you. Please share that tweet of @TVWithDD (Dramas and Dreams) with all your friends who can write or are willing to write ✍️ on ArShi / IPKKND ❤️ Please forgive me if by mistake I have tagged any wrong username who are not from IPKKND fandom! I don’t know how to remove the tag from my post :( So if anyone feels disturbed because of the tags, please feel free to untag yourself

PS: I’m so sorry for not visiting IF since the past few months because I was preoccupied as some of my family members have been having some medical issues. I have only updated on Twitter & Instagram on the ongoing telecast of IPKKND / Rabba Ve on Star Plus or Star Utsav tv channels so far but I couldn’t check IF updates. Sorry for that! Hopefully I’ll be able to read all your beautiful posts from the middle of February onwards.

Interesting.

Thanks for the info.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Interesting.

Thanks for the info.

Dear please spread the word :) Those who want to write articles on Barun Sanaya / Arnav Khushi’s IPKKND, they can DM (Direct Message 📩 ) that twitter account @TVwithDD (Dreams and Dramas) who will publish those articles written by fans on their website. Link to that twitter account is 👇

https://twitter.com/tvwithdd?s=21

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Hope all is well. Good to hear from you.

Just busy at this time of the year