Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dupatta Post is a treat to read and you have added more scenes to it.smiley32 The elemental side of ipk is irresistible. Her Dupatta was like Air wanted to rise the anticipation of hearts, water wanted to flow like a rhythm, Earth wanted to bind them together and fire wanted to burn within desires.

We can't dismiss these elements. Water also soothes and heals. Air revives. Earth holds and tests. Fire is a burning reminder all the time of our own will and power to reach and strive for your love. Swallowing your pride, there’s a certain sweet comfort in knowing that you belong to someone.

Dupatta always played that role in between them. Arnav is a Sun's journey that was not a reflection of the moon. It was the moon itself. He was not separate from this quest at any second the moment he met her. It was his dharma, his path, his destiny. It was not those beads on a dori he threw out of his life, not a veil to remove. It was the anticipation of elements, the marriage of spirit and flesh. It was the shadow of faith, the reflection of being that Khushi as a moon showed her and that became his true belief system. It was the full metaphor. It was all there all along.

Wow, I simply enjoyed this post of yours.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is one of your best creations and when you published it the very first time, I know on the blast, it was an awe moment. It got appreciation by everyone and why not. Even after years, this is close to my heart.

Lovely catch that the night of their marriage he doesn't let her Dupatta touch his face, he was not accepting her as his respect. His rage took over but he returns her all of her rights at the top of the hill forgetting everything. The fear of seeing her lifeless in his arms was more than enough.

At the wedding, he holds the edge of her Dupatta, not letting her go to her Amma was a sign that he wanted her to know that she is the woman and the reason of his pain but again, love was way stronger and he forgets all just to be with her.

I must say it was such a beautiful story and we can't get over it.

Rabba Ve

He was holding the dupatta because he was not letting her goof his life but he wanted to make her a choice. In the end the choice wasclear. Nothing matters besides that he loves her an she loves him.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Arnav and Khushi are by nature volatile -

alchemy hearts composed of incendiary elements, emotion and ego and envy. These elements grew in them, burned them, molded them yet tied them up, stir them together, and sometimes the golden laced dupatta . brought disaster but that one moment also brought a beauty of their relationship.

Beautiful post👏

👏Powerful words to describe the entire scenario.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

❤️

There was no question dupatta was a beautiful touch that remained throughout their journey and kept them closer. Even when they were apart. Every single thing that was linked to Khushi was special to him. It became his part, a special place in his heart. He never wanted to share with anyone, never liked anyone else to be like her either or have things like her.

One and only one piece in the entire world just for him.

What a beautiful postsmiley27

There was such a divine connection and when Rabba ve mingled in, then the rest was the history.

Beautiful post dear.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Mysti while looking for the pics of Dupatta I came across this.

I like the title. He was her soulmate.

Ok, what is your Wattpad ID? I will join just for you then.

Don't have your hopes up plz.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Ok, what is your Wattpad ID? I will join just for you then.

Don't have your hopes up plz.

At ....MysticaldivineFaiqa

This is her Wattpad ID

Can't wait to see you there roop😊🤗

Dupatta Post is a treat to read and you have added more scenes to it.smiley32 The elemental side of ipk is irresistible. Her Dupatta was like Air wanted to rise the anticipation of hearts, water wanted to flow like a rhythm, Earth wanted to bind them together and fire wanted to burn within desires.

We can't dismiss these elements. Water also soothes and heals. Air revives. Earth holds and tests. Fire is a burning reminder all the time of our own will and power to reach and strive for your love. Swallowing your pride, there’s a certain sweet comfort in knowing that you belong to someone.

Dupatta always played that role in between them. Arnav is a Sun's journey that was not a reflection of the moon. It was the moon itself. He was not separate from this quest at any second the moment he met her. It was his dharma, his path, his destiny. It was not those beads on a dori he threw out of his life, not a veil to remove. It was the anticipation of elements, the marriage of spirit and flesh. It was the shadow of faith, the reflection of being that Khushi as a moon showed her and that became his true belief system. It was the full metaphor. It was all there all along.

Thanks for bringing this post here.😊

Beautifully said in blue.

These four elements are being used in such a vivid manner that reflects every angle of the nature of love flowing smoothly around them as it is said

har zare ne tumhain milane ki koshish ki hai

The moon was reflecting the sun all along.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159592871

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I won't highlight anything

Beautiful

In Buddhism, there are four components to true love. kindness), compassion, joy, and equanimity. collectively known as the immeasurables.

The first one offers happiness, the second one is removing sufferings, the third one means bringing joy to both lovers, and the last one means bringing stability and peace of mind. The nature elements offer the same. If we talk deeply, then we can reach for stars eventually and that is where Telepathy comes meaning the fourth element, psychological connection. No need to be in physical contact.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thanks for bringing this post here.😊

Beautifully said in blue.

These four elements are being used in such a vivid manner that reflects every angle of the nature of love flowing smoothly around them as it is said

har zare ne tumhain milane ki koshish ki hai

The moon was reflecting the sun all along.

SRK's dialogue fits here👏