Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Beautiful journey👏

The journey of love and hate around the edges of life that happened to be their own self crafted and designed. We can call it elemental or supernatural or fundamental under the rules of love in between a woman and a man.

Lovely as always.

My fav

AdiGallia thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Mysti while looking for the pics of Dupatta I came across this.

I like the title. He was her soulmate.

Where can I read this besides wattpad?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Where can I read this besides wattpad?

Some stories are only for Wattpad

you can join if you want.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful journey👏

The journey of love and hate around the edges of life that happened to be their own self crafted and designed. We can call it elemental or supernatural or fundamental under the rules of love in between a woman and a man.

Lovely as always.

My fav

Love these days is just a physical attraction and need

that is not love.

Love is beyond that. Most love stories that we remember and know of because of the connection a man and a woman share, a simple one look yearns to be melted or burned but at the same time makes you feel special and respected, cherished.

No need of love darlings or my love

A simple word Bibi[ Lady] or senorita or Miss...crosses a woman's heart like an arrow on its target that yes, this is a man in its true nature she is yearning for.

but these things have gone now.

Sorry if it is difficult to understand as I am using the Urdu concept behind it. I will get back to you with some Spanish concepts, not poping up in my head right now.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

that is not love.

Love is beyond that. Most love stories that we remember and know of because of the connection a man and a woman share, a simple one look yearns to be melted or burned but at the same time makes you feel special and respected, cherished.

A simple word Bibi[ Lady] or senorita or Miss...crosses a woman's heart like an arrow on its target that yes, this is a man in its true nature she is yearning for.

Sorry if it is difficult to understand as I am using the Urdu concept behind it. I will get back to you with some Spanish concepts, not poping up in my head right now.

Ok, you are taking us back in time, so now I will share here my Nano's story. She shared that when we grew older as we always tease her about our grandfather. She had this special smile whenever she used to see Nanaji. There was something we all could feel and when we asked her she shared how Nanaji used to cross their street just for her. He never looked up or any other manner but he knew Nano used to peek from her roof in Summer.

Listen a Canadian gal like me had a hard time to digest all of this but then with due time, she enlightened us more and that is reminding me what you have here,

Sorry I can't explain but I am grasping clearly what you meant.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Beautiful journey👏

Lovely as always.

My fav

Beautifully said👏

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

that is not love.

That subtle romance is what makes any story everlasting

Pride and Prejudice / North and South etc

have no nudity and still way too beautiful

pmohan89 thumbnail

That was some turn in ipk where their separation brought them closer from miles.

kitne ajeeb hain dono.

I am not a big fan of kidnapping but some scenes were just too good.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Mysti while looking for the pics of Dupatta I came across this.

I like the title. He was her soulmate.

This is one of my fav, hilarious it is.😆

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

That subtle romance is what makes any story everlasting

Pride and Prejudice / North and South etc

have no nudity and still way too beautiful

I read the books first before the movies and that makes it more interesting too.