Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

IPKKND a phenomenon

By: Mysticaldivine

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through the air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart, through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty that captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved forever...Like Arnav and Khushi and their unique yet beautiful love story.

Jo pehle hua naa..

Ab hone laga hai..

Dil humko jaga kar

Kyun sone laga hai..

I love the scenes with the lyrics and your visuals are just gorgeous.

Originally posted by: nnks

Hello

Happy 10year Anniversary of ipkknd to dear Ipkkdians/Arshians❤️

It is a show that cannot be defined or expressed in words

Journey is still continued...we have to go for miles.This is journey of happiness, making friends, Entertainment,Festivals & all factors related to life.That's why IPKKND is 2Nd Life of mine.

Now time to rejoice- Arnav and khushi's love hate marriage as pictorial journey.

Aao sunaye pyaar ki ek kahani,ek tha ladka,ek thi ladki deewani🥳

Arey Wah

Niyati

This is beautiful

So many edits👏

Love these

Faiqa, I can't go down from the first post

ImageImage

The rain scene is one of my fav and where is Akhdoo when he says mujhe fadak nahin padta

You matter to me the most!

By:Mysticaldivine

The story of two souls who fall for each other for the very first time mysteriously witnessed by the mysterious walls of Sheesh Mahal. The mystic love and essence of the parents swing around them in those colorful red moments as a theme was RED but Khushi stood up with her individuality as "Fadak padta hai" [It matters] as she challenged him with her own favorite color green by mingling in with his favorite red. That challenge settled with her telling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada the real meaning of this Fadak padta hai by cornering him in the twist of his own thoughts "Agar koi aap ki JIJI keh bare mein aisa bole tou" [if anyone says something like that about your Di then] and only pearls scattered in the name of Mujhe Fadak nahin padta'..in that moment but even those scream "humain Fadak padta hai" [it does matter to us].

The air of the Slitheran or divine fate brought this beautiful Fadak padta hai to Delhi accident where again this whole world war III of Fadak nahin padta left the dent on ASR brain. That dent got deeper with her presence in his Dungeon where she suspects as her first mehsoos about "that there is something wrong" and that something popped up under the table and not other than that but ASR who again made her realize that it doesn't matter to him by throwing her down the office but made sure to himself that she should land on boxes as it matters to him.

She matters to him in this war when she binds him in his mystical red saree and later he binds himself in her green ravishingly. This war of Heart and brain reached to the core of next destination RM where she becomes everybody's matter and upon revelation, he stands benumbed right next to Eternal Heaven as It does matter a lot to him. The Holy war of this ends up in a tragedy where the whole world falls right in ASR hands, the world that made him realize his attitude and anger does matter in people's lives. That day KKG became the biggest matter of his life.

He tries to rectify but she declares no interest in this matter by snapping him out with his own deal that it doesn't matter to her. He continuing showed her that it did matter to him what happened in the Guesthouse during Teej and he noticed her concerns too in the proximity of La but again in the office she left him for Hamesha to prove it doesn't matter to her...

Her presence in his closet mattered a lot but her consistent way of coldness didn't sit with him. She left her payal behind which matters everything to her but ends up in his palm to become his matter. He puts it back on her by showing her that in this whole wide world she is the only one matters to him and both tranquilized in the gasping moment which matters both of them but again a flame of denial "mujhe fadak nahin padta" with burning desires comes in action and "iss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai" [it meant nothing in Diwali] turned their life on a parallel track but still connected through bandagement. Now the matter is in front of parents 'Their twinkling hearts are there all the time to bring them together as this matters to them to work with divinity and fight for their kids because it does matter to them. The twinkling hearts turn on the flame of a beautiful thought "baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin 'yaqeen ki hai" which matters all along till telepathy.

The ego of ASR dives in with Khushi's engagement but he never loses so after his cunning yet painful actions he gets the settlement and puts his guards down by Di's command,".jo man mein aye woh bol daina chahyeh"[say as it is What ever comes in your mind] and steps forward to declare his defeat '.."Khushi ko aaj bata keh rahoonga keh mujhe Fadak kyuon padta hai"[I will tell Khushi why does it matter to me?]

The air of Slithran once again creates a huge wall of Mujhe Fadak padta hai but the strength of their love crosses this wall and ends up in each other's arms after a long hate and love matters. Khushi becomes the reason for his life and regardless of their full combat keeping these Fadak padta hai guards up, their hearts beats become one. "Humari Dadhkanain ek ho jatin hain" [Our heartbeats become one]

The same heartbeats which bring his Khushi back to him and she becomes the biggest deal of his life, The way he became hers in his absence.

The air of Slitheran joins its forces to break the alliance but ASR declares to the whole world if anything matters to me it's my Khushi "Jahan meri patni nahin aa saktai ..mujhe nahin lagta waha meri koi zaroorat hai" [I don't think my presence has any meaning where my wife has any value] and that declaration turns into Fire in a desirous mode to tell the whole world "I love you Dammit" to convey the missing "mujhe kyun Fadak padta hai" [why it matters to me].

All these alliances couldn't do anything but become a forceful storm that only joined every single straw to bind these two in the strongest bond ever as it mattered to Divinity, it mattered to twinkly hearts parents,

it mattered to air, water, dust, fire ..all four elements of this world to Keep Arnav and Khushi together as "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin ho sakte"[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated] as This " doesn't matter" did matter all along...after all.

AWESOME👏

IPK a special new type of Romance show and it matters to us as we love it so much bas.

IPK explored real realms of lies, arrogance, love-hate relationships that turn into real romance and how coincidence brings people together (or fate if you believe in it my POV)

it is also about family relationships with a little comedy twist in every episode almost except heavy duty forced marriage ones.

If you like soap operas / shows, [ as many do except me🤣] and mainly different types of romance shows, comedy shows, you're either a woman or a teenager or an adult (women and men / boys and girls / family) of 18 ~ 30 ~ 40 of age I think😉

(Obviously not meant of careless 50+ year old men),😆

you'll still love this because it has everything, great plot (while some scenes seemed a bit stupid and illogical and MU track for god bid ) great actors, great direction, no fake situations or fake production.

My friend from UAE had told me a different story, as we have friends of all over the globe thanks to IPK...The Arabic dubbed version on MBC Bollywood runs for one hour (that is less Episodes when compared to the original Hindi version). Wow

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? What Name Should This Love Be Given? How should I call this love?

Edited by xZoyax - 3 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail

IPKKND a phenomenon

By: Mysticaldivine

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through the air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart, through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty that captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved forever...Like Arnav and Khushi and their unique yet beautiful love story.

Jo pehle hua naa..

Ab hone laga hai..

Dil humko jaga kar

Kyun sone laga hai..

Ye ishq hai

yaa kuch aur hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

Ho isko main kya kahun

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

Tujhko dekh kar

Aankhein muskurane lagti hain

Tujhko mill kar

Dhadkne gun-gunane lagti hain

Aisa hota hai kyun?

Mujhko khabar nahin

Pehle kabhi hua, aisa asar nahin!

Jo mere dil ke paas hai

Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain

Ho aise mein kya karun, Kya karun...

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

👏 Beautiful thread but the top creation is just too good

pmohan89 thumbnail

This one of my favourite scene❤️

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

You matter to me the most!

By:Mysticaldivine

The story of two souls who fall for each other for the very first time mysteriously witnessed by the mysterious walls of Sheesh Mahal. The mystic love and essence of the parents swing around them in those colorful red moments as a theme was RED but Khushi stood up with her individuality as "Fadak padta hai" [It matters] as she challenged him with her own favorite color green by mingling in with his favorite red. That challenge settled with her telling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada the real meaning of this Fadak padta hai by cornering him in the twist of his own thoughts "Agar koi aap ki JIJI keh bare mein aisa bole tou" [if anyone says something like that about your Di then] and only pearls scattered in the name of Mujhe Fadak nahin padta'..in that moment but even those scream "humain Fadak padta hai" [it does matter to us].

The air of the Slitheran or divine fate brought this beautiful Fadak padta hai to Delhi accident where again this whole world war III of Fadak nahin padta left the dent on ASR brain. That dent got deeper with her presence in his Dungeon where she suspects as her first mehsoos about "that there is something wrong" and that something popped up under the table and not other than that but ASR who again made her realize that it doesn't matter to him by throwing her down the office but made sure to himself that she should land on boxes as it matters to him.

She matters to him in this war when she binds him in his mystical red saree and later he binds himself in her green ravishingly. This war of Heart and brain reached to the core of next destination RM where she becomes everybody's matter and upon revelation, he stands benumbed right next to Eternal Heaven as It does matter a lot to him. The Holy war of this ends up in a tragedy where the whole world falls right in ASR hands, the world that made him realize his attitude and anger does matter in people's lives. That day KKG became the biggest matter of his life.

He tries to rectify but she declares no interest in this matter by snapping him out with his own deal that it doesn't matter to her. He continuing showed her that it did matter to him what happened in the Guesthouse during Teej and he noticed her concerns too in the proximity of La but again in the office she left him for Hamesha to prove it doesn't matter to her...

Her presence in his closet mattered a lot but her consistent way of coldness didn't sit with him. She left her payal behind which matters everything to her but ends up in his palm to become his matter. He puts it back on her by showing her that in this whole wide world she is the only one matters to him and both tranquilized in the gasping moment which matters both of them but again a flame of denial "mujhe fadak nahin padta" with burning desires comes in action and "iss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai" [it meant nothing in Diwali] turned their life on a parallel track but still connected through bandagement. Now the matter is in front of parents 'Their twinkling hearts are there all the time to bring them together as this matters to them to work with divinity and fight for their kids because it does matter to them. The twinkling hearts turn on the flame of a beautiful thought "baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin 'yaqeen ki hai" which matters all along till telepathy.

The ego of ASR dives in with Khushi's engagement but he never loses so after his cunning yet painful actions he gets the settlement and puts his guards down by Di's command,".jo man mein aye woh bol daina chahyeh"[say as it is What ever comes in your mind] and steps forward to declare his defeat '.."Khushi ko aaj bata keh rahoonga keh mujhe Fadak kyuon padta hai"[I will tell Khushi why does it matter to me?]

The air of Slithran once again creates a huge wall of Mujhe Fadak padta hai but the strength of their love crosses this wall and ends up in each other's arms after a long hate and love matters. Khushi becomes the reason for his life and regardless of their full combat keeping these Fadak padta hai guards up, their hearts beats become one. "Humari Dadhkanain ek ho jatin hain" [Our heartbeats become one]

The same heartbeats which bring his Khushi back to him and she becomes the biggest deal of his life, The way he became hers in his absence.

The air of Slitheran joins its forces to break the alliance but ASR declares to the whole world if anything matters to me it's my Khushi "Jahan meri patni nahin aa saktai ..mujhe nahin lagta waha meri koi zaroorat hai" [I don't think my presence has any meaning where my wife has any value] and that declaration turns into Fire in a desirous mode to tell the whole world "I love you Dammit" to convey the missing "mujhe kyun Fadak padta hai" [why it matters to me].

All these alliances couldn't do anything but become a forceful storm that only joined every single straw to bind these two in the strongest bond ever as it mattered to Divinity, it mattered to twinkly hearts parents,

it mattered to air, water, dust, fire ..all four elements of this world to Keep Arnav and Khushi together as "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin ho sakte"[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated] as This " doesn't matter" did matter all along...after all.

Beautiful matter piece

What a show

If anyone wants to change life and fill what is love then it is the most easy way, just watch ISS pyaar ko kya naam doon 😊 100 % guarantee

If you watch the full show you can't never forget in your life time...It is amazing magical romantic show and start a new beautiful colourfull thinking in your heart and mind... THE Only one problem it creates if you start watch it You have a addicted to watch it always and never leave it behind😆... I

Happy Anniversary anyone

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Arshi Video

Thank You for making it for me.🤗

Khushi Kumari Gupta

Khushi Kumari Gupta was born and brought up in Lucknow with her adopted parents. Khushi lives up to her name … always spreads warmth and smiles wherever she goes. She is very similar to Arnav as being an orphan, she also puts on a persona … but of a happy person to hide the pain while Arnav does with anger.

Khushi was brought up valuing religion and relationships. She values virtues like integrity, self-respect and independence rather than money, fame, and power.

Independent girl with a good heart. Whoever would pick a fight with her after challenging her beliefs, oh, then she is just a lioness.

She has a unique relationship with her Devi Maiyya, she is her friend, her mother. Khushi feels lost without hert. Khushi's family is the most important for her more than anything. She bears the burden of her whole family on herself and never complains. She becomes the sole bread winner for her family…

She is ever smiling, ever positive even though she had her heart broken by Arnav so many times but she always picks up the pieces and moves on. She is very resilient.

She is clumsy as heck but still there is a natural elegance, a natural sensuousness about her. She is the most beautiful person inside out. Though she is more mature than her age most of the times yet a childish woman in her makes her more attractive.

Khushi is very idealistic and her world is black or white. Very straight forward without a grey shady character. Sanaya did a fabulous job bringing Khushi out of her.

Her relationship with Arnav and her love for him makes this show a unique and warm show ever.

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone

Arshi Video

Idk, how to post Video🤔

Lovely Video and lovely character analysis of Khushi👏

Khushi was brought up with certain beliefs and had some rooted values in her character, rare as it could be. Apure heart that could see only good in all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

ImageImageImage

Love is a universal language and IPK is a symbol of it.Arnav Singh Raizada, an iconic character deeper than the ocean with a height of horizons. A Legend who lives in every beat of our hearts for years.

Kya Kar Rahi ho tum, uff! That one dialogue itself is a killer, a phenomenon itself. It shows pain, anguish, defeat,possessiveness, and right to know. WHY?

Why did you do that?

Don't you know?That how much I love you and she wants to know. She won't declare her defeat, defeat of her self respect. She refused to be dragged around by him.

Why does it matter to you? Khushi a beautiful character inside out. A selfless, happy go around girl with her own baggage but still knew how to smile. How to spread flowers around even there are many thorns around.

ImageImage

My favorite- Rabba Ve

She was braking his control, a simple without a status girl was doing things to him like no one out there. Ironically, this was making him mad, or way too mad.

How could she?

BUT SHE HAD THE POWER to make this king of arrogance to bestow with all of his mighty ego.

All the way down the lane- Teri Meri

a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.

Well, he was at the war for a long time, he wanted to say it to her but she wanted to leave for Lucknow. He was burning within and finally this night he let it out., he wanted her to feel that heat which was reducing him and she felt through it and even conveyed back as affirmation through her heartbeat. He knew and he didn't let her breathe, he came back in her room to intensify that flicker of fire, he wanted her to be consumed along with him.

aap?

yaaa ...mmmain?

one word many Qs

One word many answers.

Many Many moments are there that halt you, just to think, cherish and flourish your soul.

Happy 10th anniversary to everyone.

That was the end of it, he wanted her to consumed because he was , never slept a day after meeting her.

Nice and crisp Roop👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Dear I have posted on the front page in post 2