Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Arnav and Khushi are by nature volatile -

alchemy hearts composed of incendiary elements, emotion and ego and envy. These elements grew in them, burned them, molded them yet tied them up, stir them together, and sometimes the golden laced dupatta . brought disaster but that one moment also brought a beauty of their relationship.

Beautiful post👏

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

❤️

There was no question dupatta was a beautiful touch that remained throughout their journey and kept them closer. Even when they were apart. Every single thing that was linked to Khushi was special to him. It became his part, a special place in his heart. He never wanted to share with anyone, never liked anyone else to be like her either or have things like her.

One and only one piece in the entire world just for him.

What a beautiful postsmiley27

Edited by CrystalJam - 2 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Mysti while looking for the pics of Dupatta I came across this.

I like the title. He was her soulmate.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

❤️

There was no question dupatta was a beautiful touch that remained throughout their journey and kept them closer. Even when they were apart. Every single thing that was linked to Khushi was special to him. It became his part, a special place in his heart. He never wanted to share with anyone, never liked anyone else to be like her either or have things like her.

She was way too special to him but he didn't want to accept that earlier. Akhdoo tha na.

Lovely❤️

Edited by xZoyax - 2 years ago

Mysti while looking for the pics of Dupatta I came across this.

I like the title. He was her soulmate.

Crystal this is Faiqa's story on Wattpad and the most lovely and funny and enjoyable one. It was the story's cover but she changed it now yet story is there.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is one of your best creations and when you published it the very first time, I know on the blast, it was an awe moment. It got appreciation by everyone and why not. Even after years, this is close to my heart.

Lovely catch that the night of their marriage he doesn't let her Dupatta touch his face, he was not accepting her as his respect. His rage took over but he returns her all of her rights at the top of the hill forgetting everything. The fear of seeing her lifeless in his arms was more than enough.

At the wedding, he holds the edge of her Dupatta, not letting her go to her Amma was a sign that he wanted her to know that she is the woman and the reason for his pain but again, love was way stronger and he forgets all just to be with her.

I must say it was such a beautiful story and we can't get over it.

Rabba Ve

Thank you, Zoya🤗

Rage took over but he still remembered the temple, manglasutre, sindoor, and her DeviMaiya. There are many things he could do but he did all keeping Khushi's beliefs in his head. He knew how strong her belief system is. He had to bind her in this contract and for that, he had to marry her to keep her away from Shyam nd Shyam as well.

It is and it is not easy to get over IPK

Rabba Ve it is.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

A Beautiful Journey it was

From Promo to the last scene where this one element was so precious to see flying here and there and used as a cupid in between them.

Love it.❤️

Love it when you said it is playing as cupid.

Thanks dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Roop bring your beautiful analysis here

Yes Roop

bring it here

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Arnav and Khushi are by nature volatile -

alchemy hearts are composed of incendiary elements, emotion and ego and envy. These elements grew in them, burned them, molded them yet tied them up, stir them together, and sometimes the golden laced dupatta . brought disaster but that one moment also brought a beauty of their relationship.

Beautiful post👏

Such a small and powerful summary you have here.

Emotions like ego and envy and over time their growth in their hearts burned them to be one instead of carrying these feelings which were nothing but their enemies to be happy in their lives.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

❤️

One thing for sure, I never remember tagging, Sorry about that.

Love scene selection in the edit👏

of course he never wanted Khushi to share with anyone as we have seen numerous times. He even did not like Lavanya wearing the same clothes like Khushi.