Sorry I wasn't feeling well.

Doing it now

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

How badly he was falling for her.

They met again after their morning encounter and then things were already running on a surface of water. Neither they could swim nor they could be drowned in it. He was still under the effect of morning effect when he opened his eyes and her second attack for not talking or listening mode took him to the point that he questioned himself what was going on with him? The color of this new feeling was not getting off.

She was climbing up and he was busy on his phone, eyes met and here they were again.

Standing in front of each other, totally stunned. The least expected eyes of her forgot to blink seeing him at this place and he was lost in her beauty.

The rest became a history and now a man and a woman got tempted in rituals of their own hearts while dancing, caressing, feelings, longing, and hankering every moment.

He couldn't let go off her and she couldn't forbid as always but both showed their interests in each other their own sweet ways.

Word Count: 1

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

So beautiful write ups Mysticaldivine👏

Anjali and Shyam's relationship got revealed here during Teej

Picture Credit to the maker

The dark person came to light.

Where one side the darkness was leaving the painful heart of Arnav, the other side he was unaware that he was getting dragged into another one. But this was the first step towards the light. I always felt for Anjali, she was such a sweet person. Even though later on she was shown in a different avatar but she was teh reason for the happiness of her brother.,

I hated Shyam the moment they showed his true face.

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Love Payesh wedding

Both were at the peak of their game

Payesh wedding is the best

Arnav/ best flirting scenes

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Mysti and Zoya😆

Are we going to start the old days kiss mystery and SR disaster

No, we have no such intention, 😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

How badly he was falling for her.

They met again after their morning encounter and then things were already running on the surface of the water. Neither they could swim nor they could be drowned in it. He was still under the effect of morning effect when he opened his eyes and her second attack for not talking or listening mode took him to the point that he questioned himself what was going on with him? The color of this new feeling was not getting off.

She was climbing up and he was busy on his phone, eyes met and here they were again.

Standing in front of each other, totally stunned. The least expected eyes of her forgot to blink seeing him at this place and he was lost in her beauty.

The rest became history and now a man and a woman got tempted in rituals of their own hearts while dancing, caressing, feelings, longing, and hankering every moment.

He couldn't let go off her and she couldn't forbid as always but both showed their interests in each other their own sweet ways.

Beautiful lines👏

Ritual of their own hearts, 👏

Such a lovely way to put together

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

So beautiful write ups Mysticaldivine👏

Anjali and Shyam's relationship got revealed here during Teej

Picture Credit to the maker

The dark person came to light.

Where one side the darkness was leaving the painful heart of Arnav, the other side he was unaware that he was getting dragged into another one. But this was the first step towards the light. I always felt for Anjali, she was such a sweet person. Even though later on she was shown in a different avatar but she was the reason for the happiness of her brother.,

I hated Shyam the moment they showed his true face.

No doubt

Anjali was the reason for Arnav's happiness and it pulled her into darkness later.

But Khushi was there with her at that moment.