Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I did not realise this is 10th anniversary of their meeting on Teej. Lovely edits CJ.👍🏼🤗

Cheers..

Sorry my internet disconnected yesterday and I wasn't sure I answered you or not.

Thank You for taking the time

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Kal tak main uske bolne see pareshaan than to phir aaj uska uoon chup rehna kyuon mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai

Ye kya ho raha hai mujhe

well, you are falling in love Mr.

Well, his anger and her banter

both were each others' habit

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago

Kal take main uske bolne see pareshaan than to phir aaj uska uoon chup rehna kyuon mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai

Ye kya ho raha hai mujhe

But na mana tha

na jana tha

Teej episodes have shown us clearly what Arnav was feeling openly. In my opinion He wanted to show her how does he feel for her but she didn't give that kind of respond back in return the way he wanted.

There is no doubt he could see his effect o her. Her erratic heartbeats were reaching him, inciting him and compelling him to do what was he doing. He was in such a state of mind that if it was possible he could keep her with him forever BUT

it was Khushi, her likes, dislikes, her anger, her words, her actions, her expressions, her fights, her pouts, glares, everything is special to him already.

Awe, Faiqa. I loved reading the entire Teej. There are some special things you have mentioned. I will come back to those one by one.

BEAUTIFUL POSTS ❤️

Arnav and Khushi

This magic is irreplaceable

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Teej episodes have shown us clearly what Arnav was feeling openly. In my opinion He wanted to show her how does he feel for her but she didn't give that kind of respond back in return the way he wanted.

There is no doubt he could see his effect o her. Her erratic heartbeats were reaching him, inciting him and compelling him to do what was he doing. He was in such a state of mind that if it was possible he could keep her with him forever BUT

it was Khushi, her likes, dislikes, her anger, her words, her actions, her expressions, her fights, her pouts, glares, everything is special to him already.

Awe, Faiqa. I loved reading the entire Teej. There are some special things you have mentioned. I will come back to those one by one.

smiley32

Word Count: 1

Bold

his constant bringing her closer or remaining closer was evident that he wanted to hear her voice, wanted her to start so he can clear his side but she was not giving him any single moment for that. She must be dealing with her side of issues created by his closeness. Why was she feeling this way? What is happening to her? The very same way he was asking himself?

Her silence was a killer for him.

just like she was used to his yelling and scolding

Kal take main uske bolne see pareshaan than to phir aaj uska uoon chup rehna kyuon mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai

Ye kya ho raha hai mujhe

Zoya di

plz write english for me as I can't understand

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

ASR was Khushi's savior by all means. His care and concern has crossed all limits for this girl who is giving him such a hard time. She has become his own shadow, hovering over his heart and mind, his thoughts and dreams, his inner and outer. She is everywhere now and he wants to see her around him. The way his brown eyes were at her all this time, that itself was creating havoc in her and he didn't leave any chance to miss the effect of him on her.

ImageImage

Contrast of emotions but same passion. Behind her closed eyes Arnav appears and admires her beauty but with her open eyes he does the same by wearing the ASR mask.

The way he touched her hands deliberately. I love what you mentioned, that he wanted to hear her, this morning her silence was killing him and now too. He was provoking her but she was herself dealing with this dilemma. What was happening to her? Why was she letting this man do whatever he wanted to do with her. His care for her was questioning her own judgements. His looking at her with puppy eyes until the last second wishing to stay near him and her turning around to look at him was a sign of eternity itself.

BEAUTIFUL posts and edits. 👏

I love the bottom bold words.👏

Hopeless lovers😉

Originally posted by: xZoyax

His Diwali look is the Hottest one as we all know.

MY ASR