Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

He was showing his love openly and softly after a long time battle of his dil and dimag, not before. I was referring to the part where he tells her that I am not faking like you. Khushi was not getting the point what was he saying and avoiding it too in my eyes.

Of course he was not straight forward but she was not either at that point no matter what was the reason.

He had his reasons to say this and she had hers , to not understand ..her reasons didn't matter bec he held all the strings..she couldn't force him to tell her ..in all their previous encounters , he was so guarded that she could never fathom what is he doing and why ..he has said the same things in repeat mode earlier that's why she couldn't put her finger on what was troubling him....he said this to her during lavanya time , n Diwali she felt him close , he retracted as if nothing happened ..again he said this to her during their engagement time , uske baad he started to change , itna ke she thought he loves her n again bk to square one..she couldn't figure out what to believe and what not....reasons were also to drag , show the hatred turning into love once again ...

Husband wife or lovers , paheli boojho kabhi kaam nahi karta 😆 Wife/gf is upset so that husband/lover can guess ..isko understanding nai kehte..it can be a hit or miss..real understanding is , you may have your reasons , tell me when you're ready , I trust you and I love you.

Pata hai kya..that whole sequence of aakash payal marriage and how the events unfolded made me think that it was a great plot point...they were back to square one , fell in love again......if arnav stayed there for longer and saw khushi slapping shyam or whatever, kya ho jaata ? Everytime if evidence is needed to prove khushis innocence, what's the point of being in love ? I am glad , infact very happy that he made a judgement without any proofs , albeit in a life and death situation ..anjali told him "koi baat kitni bhi bewakoofi bhari lage , apne dil ki sunna" . And he did. When he kicked out shyam , he didn't ask for any proof. He said he trusts khushi ..again in the climax of his wedding, he just went away , figured out that he can't lose khushi for his past .both the times , he had to cross the bridge of love and trust..

But yes..after kidnapping track was over , khushi acted a little out of place and he was flustered with her antics bec she wasn't talking ...apne aap samajh gaya 😆..just tell him contract is over and I am leaving..is mein itna drama kiya..he gave the solution in 2 mins..ke our parents were hurt with our wedding , do you want them to tell the truth and hurt them more ? Again, she cud have asked him to get married with rituals. How much time does it take ? But jo bhi tha , I let it pass , I enjoyed it thoroughly 😆

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

She always wanted that love no doubt but sometimes I got irritated by her not accepting Arnav and his gestures. He had his ways to show love.

Their love and the level of love are far more different than the love stories mostly show or reflect. her reasons to irritate him are not what you think. If you are referring to any moment before or after marriage her way of doing things is to make him realize and change his perception by irritating him to the point where he can get it why is she doing what is she doing.

Her intentions were to change his thinking not him. That happened when he said about fake love, because she wanted him to see through things

kya apne khabi bhi un see pyar kya that?

same thing Anjali asked, shaadi nahin karni ya lavanya see nahin karni?

He wasn't thinking straight and this is where Khushi's tears do the job but did he think this way no...yet this incident brought a new perception in Khushi too that why was she crying when Arnav hugged la? She was supposed to be happy but she wasn't.

He got that when he felt Khushi's pain, her crying bitterly over his shoulder, her not picking up the phone when she was in front of DeviMaiya after finding out about Shyam. He blurted out unintentionally Khushi's name while saying all to La even though he was saying all about Khushi. Khushi and her pain made him upset always..

Now if you see after marriage during her birthday as I am sure this is one of those moments where many feel irritated by Khushi but why was she doing that because she wanted him to wish her. That's all. She never wanted any gift or anything, a celebration but simple and from the heart.

He got it after that what did she want and he gave her the most precious wish ever.

If he was doing things with anger, she was doing with her irritations, but both were showering love their way.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

What kind of love did she want ? Every girl desires a husband who puts her above everything. N arnav was like that.pyar dimag se thodi na hota hai😃his mom left a message "uske gusse ko ignore karna and pyar ko double karke lautana " ..that was the key to asr.

I won't blame her entirely......although there wasn't perfect understanding between them but enuf to sail the boat..enuf love to never rip them apart..there is a gap in what we dream , what we get and how the gap is bridged to our satisfaction when we get it😆

What I want in a love story is , growth ..arnav has had enuf to know khushi ..same with khushi...he had temper issues and she was ms goof up...he showed improvement in leaps and bounds but they didn't change her ..inspite of being that initially , he loved anjali and took care of her in the best way possible...he did the same with khushi ..that's what love is..pyar feelings emotions he always understood. Aise nai hai he did not. Giving the same place as anjali to a girl was difficult but that was his journey..to develop faith in goodness..

This contrast of them was the beauty of their relationship. Pyar, feelings he has it all but not the way most of people understand, He wanted and always was seeking honesty and purity in it and that came from Khushi, though he realized it later but at the same time he doing all his way to show his shoulder leaning towards it.

that's why I stopped after they got married..instead of showing growth they go in reverse..no matter how good natured a woman is , she won't give up her husband so easily ..husband koi Daan mein Dene ki cheez nai hoti...no matter how naive she was , they had the opportunity to show her learn a thing or two from the competition ...she would remain the same person .anyways , they didn't know where to take the story n I am glad they ended it with both of them as a happy married couple . That's most important.. the end has to be satisfying..

Absolutely, the tracks showed us unnatural stuff and that is why just like yourself I was pleased with the ending. They should've ended it with their wedding but we know it was due to spl in London and this drag ruined IPK very much

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thanks to you dear for your time and patience.

You are welcome

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I wanted to make red all of this post, you really brought this whole sequence in one post so beautifully.👏

Thanks for taking the time and lovely comments in between the text I must say

True that ❤️ I felt the same way . Whatever the reasons were , off screen or on screen , its better to give it a good ending rather than butchering all the characters and destroying the character traits that they have based the story upon.

Before marriage I really have no complaints with the story or any character ..they were all..memorable ..and they will stay with me..

Whatever their motivations were , they were justified..in the larger scheme of things , everything happened for good..no complaints whatsoever it was a love story and a beautiful one.

Infact I was thinking, it's good that I didn't watch it 10 yrs bk 😆 I won't be able to handle the expectations, the wait for each episode..the fan wars..all different views..I have gone through it all...it kills the excitement..revisiting a forum after 10 yrs and this place is still active , n I am able to share my thoughts as I rewatch ipk is the best thing ever ❤️

😆 Don't worry I didn't watch it when it was on air. I watched it later too. One of my colleagues introduced me. It was a good thing in my life because I met with really good friends and they have become lifelong ones too.

True it was a love story and a damn good one.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks for taking the time and lovely comments in between the text I must say

For you, anything dear🤗

Among the Stillness, there was a pounding Heart

"Itti koshish ke baad bhi kissi ameer ladke ko phansa nahin pai"

"Even after so many efforts, you couldn't be successful trapping a rich guy?"

His status talk brought her into tears but one thing is evident, He didn't let her finish explaining the reasons. Well, his actions of expelling her from office made her meet the dire consequences beyond his imagination.

Don't worry ASR, you will be in the same boat going through hell as she won't give you any moment later to justify any of this either.

Tit for tat.

.He had enough and he did not want to see her again and wanted to put her behind as a bad PAST.

BUT, every time when he wanted Khushi out of his life he got closer to her. After finding out that she didn't reach home from Payal's call, and the detail of the situation of the guesthouse from Sinha, his feet stormed out instantly. All his way his regret was darkening his path more than this dark night. She was calling her heart out for someone who could release her from that dark abandoned place while his SUV was racing the time.

"Aap sach mein insaan nahi, rakshas hai, rakshas." [You're truly not human, you're a devil, a devil.] Her Devil vs Prince ...ASR will show her the way to his Golden heart later...She lashed out at him for being alone but it seemed that this was the only way she was getting the strength to hold onto her fears.

Whenever Khushi prays to Devi Maiya in her distress for strength, for protection, for help, Devi Ma sends Arnav Singh Raizada right there...and The Knight arrives...At first, he searches slowly - he doesn't know for sure that she's still here. It's only when he finds the phone and bag that the panic truly sets in.

"KHUSHI!"

The first time he called her name with this intensity and she heard it and from now on whenever he will call her, she will hear him calling her name whether they are close or far away from each other... She heard, having a moment ago given up all hopes. Khushi screamed as something fell near her, and he realized that she's behind the wall. He entered the room by breaking the door and his eyes got locked with hers.

Her eyes couldn't believe that he was there. He grasped her hand and pulled her towards him...Her hair flew away and he got halted and mesmerized again by her beauty. He dragged her by the hand and took her out of the room just before the roof collapsed behind them.

Here the sense of relief is visible on his face. Later he mentioned that he was constantly getting worried for her life and we have seen it numerous times.

He brought her to safety, till Khushi let go of his hand with tremendous force. She was not letting him get away this time as she said "Bohat seh liya Ab aur Nahi".(I am not tolerating anymore)

Arnav knew the upcoming wrath but he paced himself, put himself together behind closed eyes and turned around just to try to explain as he knew he was at fault and she deserved this explanation.

"dekho mujhe pata nahi tha--------- [ Look I didn't know"]

AND here he got interrupted by a forceful push from Khushi ( WOW)'..👏Way to go girl, he deserved it big time.

Tables had turned indeed. She was not in a mood to listen to him as he had interrupted her, pushed her away with his words and actions all day long, now it was khushi's turn .You go Khushi.LOL

Her anger is what makes this episode so powerful. Khushi threw her anger when things reach a certain level where she refused to take it further. He tried to explain but she had heard enough from him

."Aapko pata nahi tha ,aise kaise ho sakta hai.Aapko to sab pata hona chahiye Aap to Bhagwan hain na."("You didn't know? how's that possible? you know everything you are God right?)

She continues after pushing him away, "Money doesn't give a person the right to say. A person is more than the status. "[Paisa insaan ko bolne ka haq nahin daita...paisey se badh kar bhi insaan ki ek pehchaan hoti hai hai].

Way to go Khushi.This is her upbringing that is speaking here.

The LOOK at ASR for a second like " How dare she pushed me?"

but Arnav took over and tried to calm her down

"Khushi, "meri baat suno" but she didn't let him speak...

Ab aapki baari hai suney ki...aur agar aadat nahin hai to aadat daal lijiye..." ["Now it's your turn to listen..and if you have a hard time then get used to"]."

"Aap ki personal life, personal life hai, air humaari koi zindagi nahi hai?" [Your personal life is your personal life, and I have no life at all?]

She continued - his family mustn't be upset. Well, she also has a family, a family who cares and worries about her.

She pushed him and he let her yet his anger took over. The tigress made him staggered back with her push... but the third time, he held her arms and swang her around, his anger finally ignited reaching its height...

Their gazes got locked in anger. While holding her he explained after a while, his voice was composed and firm ...Clenching Jaws, wide-open fiery eyes, lethal gaze, flaring nose, gritted teeth, and snarling with anger this is what we have a rare glimpse of a true beast in ASR.

In contrast, she was no less, wide eyes, reading every inch of his face reached his lips like waiting for his verdict or Saza from this Rakshas. Here it seems a fairytale from Disneyland...Like a princess has been captivated by a beast of that palace. Well, he was her Rajkumar too we all know but now.

Rakshas snarled...

"Maine kaha na? Mujhe nahi pata tha ki yahan ki halat itni kharab hai." [I told you didn't I? I didn't know the situation here was so bad]

He kept holding her wrists tightly without knowing that he was hurting her... Her tears landed on his hand and broke the spell. He let go of her wrists but her broken bangles cut into her skin and his, drawing blood together.

But she didn't remove her hand from that position, it was like her body was still in that trauma figuring out everything. She was hungry, tired, exhausted, and above all, traumatized. Her eyes started shutting down until she lost consciousness.

"Khushi." he whispered, just before her arm came down and her body slipped to one side to fall down but heshe falls and he catches her.

Rabbe Ve played again, as he stared at Khushi without any fear as this is one of his habits seeing Khushi and adoring her when her eyes were closed or she was sleeping..... He brushed her locks from her face and wiped her tears, so gently and with such care defying his person who he was and what he was made of... \

His gaze fell on a stray strand of hair on her face and a desire rose ...

Just to touch her.

To feel that hair under his skin. Hee removed the hair and tucked it behind the ear. He stroke her cheek and removed her tears, and then from the other cheek.

why?

he had no idea even.

He just wanted to be there with her. taking care of her lovingly and gently. Something was compelling him, drawing him towards her. His head movement is so prominent here that he was loving her, adoring her with the softest smile on his face. A peaceful visage was reflecting through his moves.

Feeling his actions suddenly he closed his hand in a fist and thought traced slowly through his mind that her family will be worried.

This habit of removing her hair always remained intact as he couldn't tolerate anything hiding her face rather taking her away or her staying away from him...He will always keep her around him till he will make her promise not to leave him...

The knight lifted her up and took her to his SUVs in his arms!!

Arnav stopped at Gupta's house. Khushi was sitting on the passenger side keeping her head on his shoulder. She's vulnerable in such a way he'd never seen her before. He gently balanced her form coming out of the car. Lift her up in his arms but his eyes never left her like he was finding the courage to have this separation.Smile

The way he settled her in her bed, realized her hand on his collar, curled his own fingers around her hand, and gently put her hand on her belly. All this felt so intoxicated and giddy with such raw emotions that we have never seen before.

He came out of the house yet stood at Khushi's window. Rabba Ve played again as he watched her wounds. Arnav's regret was visible as he recalled the moments holding her wrists, her tears, the blood, and the fall. He was in a vulnerable state right now. He left when he saw her eyes squinting in pain while Bua-ji cleaned the wound. A deep cut of guilt ran in. Arnav noticed blood on his palm while sitting in his SUV - he's been hurt by Khushi's bangle too and then held a broken bangle in his fingers like feeling through it.

Guesthouse event made him restless and at the top leaving her alone, not knowing she was fine or not made him more restless. Arnav strode into his room and finally had a moment to collect his thoughts. He caressed his palm so lovingly like he was caressing her face ...wiping her tears...It was bothering him like hell. His hand closes in a fist, anchoring the memories more firmly to himself.

It was such a tiny scratch compared to what he'd done to her. His remorse and worry were clearly written on his face - just like always when his anger had calmed down he regretted his hasty actions.

It was so visible seen when he answered Nani during their argument that Khushi and his actions were all he had in his mind

"Kyun ki jaldbaazi mein liye hue faisle kabhi teek nahi hote." [Because decisions taken in haste are never correct.]Something he's only just realized, but it took him many months, and many mistakes, to really learn this lesson. Anjali interrupts him, and he blurted out Khushi's name.

"Di please, mujhe abhi Khushi ke baare mein koi baat nahi karni." [Di, please, I don't want to talk about Khushi right now.] Yes, he will bring Lavanya at home just because of his anger and stubbornness, yet always Khushi will be dominating his brain...

On the other side, Khushi dreamed of Arnav gently brushing hair from her face and woke up with a "No!"

She will realize this feeling later, the true reason for her feeling him like this so close. Whenever Arnav became distressed she could feel him closer to him and the same went by with him too. They both could feel each others' presence in their hearts.

There was a denial in both of them. When Payal asked Khushi, did he do anything? She said no instantly like she knew he could be anything but such a person. Her imagining him removing her hair in her unconscious state was disturbing her. Why was she dreaming or sensing such a thing or even dreaming h about him? Her thought process is normal, it can't be real. But there was a connection, a destined one has shown here. While Arnav knew it, he was feeling it for a while, he was getting under the cloud that she was affecting him darn so much that now unconsciously he talks about her, thinks about her, worries about her...

But his denial was visible too.

Back in his room, Arnav reeled about vulnerable Khushi and every hurt he caused her. Every moment from the photoshoot to her bleeding wrist passed by. The agony and the pain he was going through were reflecting through his words and actions. Slamming the door of his closet he closed his eyes but Anjali came to his rescue. She made him spill out every spec of sharp pain from his heart. Her scolding, her anger, her love, everything became a balm but his heart found a peace after knowing that Khushi was alright.

*Yet, he didn't ask,

it didn't matter

Oh, well. She didn't have to do anything, any Koshish to trap you Mr. You are done for life, Mr.ASR. She gave two hoots to you as a rich guy.

" Paise see badh kar kar bhi insaan ki ek pehchaan hoti hai. " A person is more than being rich and all."

Ah, What should I name this love?

Di, this is so beautiful, ah

You took us back in time

His worries, his fears, his pain,his anger, and his care all in one.

My ASR uff,

But here Khushi was no less, she was like his mini version

So proud of her

Thank You for this beauty👏

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now if you see after marriage during her birthday as I am sure this is one of those moments where many feel irritated by Khushi but why was she doing that because she wanted him to wish her. That's all. She never wanted any gift or anything, a celebration but simple and from the heart.

He got it after that what did she want and he gave her the most precious wish ever.

If he was doing things with anger, she was doing with her irritations, but both were showering love their way.

Firstly I would like to appreciate your posts , decade of love..I was dumbstruck with the way you described each episode so beautifully and poetically ..wonderful 👏

Problem which I find post kidnapping is that all the three of them , anjali , arnav and khushi were traumatized..so it was out of place for arnav to try set everything right so quickly....khushi was sad bec of what anjali was going through, somewhere she became the reason for her misery ..she wanted to convey it to arnav but she didn't...acting cold wasn't the solution ..he would have understood if she told . He was confused why is she reacting adversely to his love...ok gifts was a bad idea but who doesn't want to cut the cake ? Didn't she know him enuf that he doesn't celebrate or wish birthdays? Or she wasn't sure of his feelings? I am not saying she was wrong ,I said she was traumatized n all this was too much for her to contemplate...forced wedding , anjalis dukh..her future..may be the writer wanted to show minor disagreements but the screenplay wasn't as crisp as before..some of the things were extremely good..sometimes they were not..

Like just after shyam was kicked out , that night was heart warming..I thought arnav would be stressed out bec anjali wasn't talking to him, but he took such good care of khushi , hugged her and put her to bed , bec she too had gone through so much..saving arnav , a near death experience , accusations on her character.. she needed arnav as much as anjali needed him...I anticipated him crying for anjalis plight that night ..he pleasantly surprised me.. It's one of my fav sequences in the entire show .

.then came the one which I disliked the most in the entire show..one in which she said main pati nahi maanti aapne zabardasti shadi ki thi...khushi and her phere rant was ok later on..bec we were always told asr never believed in these things n well, they developed their relation in a way that marriage became meaningless....but khushis concerns were ok and their proper marriage, who wouldn't love to watch? so it was a mixed bag but overall , I enjoyed that phase too..not as much as the previous ones

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes..I believed so.. I completely agree , his kadva karela words to her were meant to push her away but somehow destiny always brought her close to him...post Diwali it's so evident ...i didn't mind his "ameer ladke ne tumhari payal Shambhal ke rakhi " dialogue ..he couldn't give her , and himself, what she just felt for him..their fights were just too adorable after Diwali.. Sometimes he let his guards down sometimes not, confusing her like hell

their talks post lavanya left were deep in retrospect ..he was always like this..everything was in front of him , but he didn't wanna accept that she didn't care for the money or his status ..same was post marriage ..in his conflicted state of mind , he assumed she has something to do with shyam but at the time , couldn't stop caring for her....mind vs heart battle in which he finally gave in..n he never retracted , that's the most beautiful part..he stood by khushi , protecting her honour in real sense ..❤️Frm his dadi, from shyam, from society..

Frankly, for me their love story was complete after they consummated..i didn't care to see their wedding also ..it was just a formality ..they over dramatized it but probably it was needed as he had to face the last hurdle , and the biggest one before he accepts khushi..

I am one of those love to see the happy ending and I was happy that IPK ended with a happy note, but if that ending would happened with their marriage, Done. But they added nonsense later. That was too much.

Lovely blue

Their talks or their fights but one thing was sure, their words had deep meaning and this was one reason later when the makers tried to forget to weave their original personalities, it left a void for viewers.But no complaints, still love IPK and nothing can beat that.