Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

indy12:

A few minutes what she had in her mind at the door after finding out about Arnav and Anjali, that version of her thought completely took a different turn seeing him so gentle with plants. She saw the side of him no one ever understood or knew of.

😆 Khushi and her mind work wonder, She can think anything anywhere without thinking through it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Oh, that scene in epi 3 is epic. That was a proof that he recognized her by her essence.

She understood him after he left her.

Her words are GOLD here.

That is an honor from getting praise of an editor like you. Thank you😊

Absolutely episode 3 shows us how deeply he was effected by her. He knew exactly who she is, even when she called him for the key, he knew by her voice too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Absolutely episode 3 shows us how deeply he was effected by her. He knew exactly who she is, even when she called him for the key, he knew by her voice too.

The key 🔑☺️

Yesterday itself I was watching this episode..the one in which khushi is searched for anjalis necklace, she finds the key in the bag ..that key to his heart ❤ that day the first lock was opened ..when she said sorry to him for spilling tea..n he had a narrow smile on his face And then, the 2nd lock..when he said sorry to her gawd his reaction was priceless..that scene with anjali was one of the best .."mujhe pata nai mujhe kya ho raha hai" sorry sorry sorry 🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anjali knew how to break his silence or make him calm to bring him to the point where he couldn't hold much. She could see his other side all the time but again she was his mother figure because her love kept that Arnav in him who could relate everything about his mother to her but at the same time he was thirsty for more. That is where gardening and garden come along.

He wanted to explain his side and she never gave him a chance. That one thing was constantly bugging him, His character was built in between Sahi ya galat...if he thinks he is sahi....then he was doing many thing wrong for being sahi. we have seen him doing all galat during office and rain and now this guest house and later many more, especially forced marriage and even after that too but the moment his brain hit to the mark that he is galat...he did whatever it took him to make that sahi.

Anjali was the only mirror to him..initially it was very difficult to read him..this is one show which I can watch in totality..not just arnav khushi..all other shows I am mostly watching the couple.. ..I love anjali arnav equally ..the warmth in their relationship, the bond , so pristine ..and it stayed the same , till the end, I love them as much as arnav khushi..

@bold..oh this went on for so long..wanting to explain his side 😆 her silence flustered him ..he tried so hard to talk to her and hewas frustrated with himself for wanting to do it, and he didn't like her not reacting..finally they had a "conversation " when he dropped her home ,I mean left her midway on janamashtami..kya explosive conversation thi.🤣.live in..religion..beliefs..god..how dare you said that you don't want to see me in my house 🤣 phir se when cornered her in his room ..shadi shadi shadi ...n then she came to his office.. pyar ki conversation 🤣 after a while he forgot she pulled him out of a conference .n they talked and talked and talked (jo bhi bolo usko)🤣

Sahi galat..mujhe sachi samajh nai aa raha tha how his mind worked.. frm where did he get those ideas ke khushi is doing acha hone ka natak , all those aukat rants ..and he did the same post marriage ..post marriage is still OK bec he had a reason to mu , but during lavanyas time ? After watching him closely , I realized he took a huge leap of faith in trusting khushi when he kicked Shyam out ..Shyam could have manipulated the situation again , n khushi really didn't have a proof of her innocence..I'll brb

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

All right girls, It is Fri and almost 12pm here, tired and sleepy.

The rest of the discussion is tomorrow.

The POST is up, at the top of this page

GN

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

😆his shut up and get out couldn't keep her silence or out of his life, his den, his home, his mind, his heart.

Bol lo jitna bolna hai gusse main lead governor.🤣

So true smiley37

Aimer_vous thumbnail

😆 Khushi and her mind work wonder, She can think anything anywhere without thinking through it.

haha, that is the beauty of it. Her strange dreams are the proof of it

Aimer_vous thumbnail

Brilliant analysis Arshi 👏

you have combined the whole sequence of four episodes.

It was all Barun and Sanaya episodes. Where in 27 Sanaya showed us the brilliance in acting then epi 28 was all Barun epi, where he was completely turned into ASR.

no words, no dialogues just a gamut of emotions reflecting beautifully through his eyes and gestures. He was a true M&B, rough and raw yet so appealing and appeasing to eyes.

The way you have described his touching her while she was in the palm of his hand. Uff

How perfect they fit together❤️

Faiqa 🤗 ❤️

I love you for this beautiful POST. I will come later for my analysis but this episode is one of my MOST fav ones and you did really justified it.