ll Power of Love ❤ ll Decade of Love/ Dupatta post/pg-78 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

The pain and misery he caused her, he brought the same punishment upon himself.

This line had me, Har bar, he gave her tears and didn't sleep peacefully either. Tossing and turning on his bed, holding curtains to remember her, and how can we forget, while talking to Shyam, closing fists, redeeming expressions with agony,

Life isn't a tape recorder and he wanted to rewind it back to undo all of his mistakes to make things right with Khushi.

What a beautiful post

will be back for more...

Beautiful Post di👏

Among all I love this one

My hurt and angry ASR but how hard he was trying to deny her presence in his heart.

Ot matters big time man.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are rolling down the dice with sixers.❤️

These are gems of IPK era. The best episodes ever.

Desire and Denial

Well we know these two worked wonders bringing ASR close to Khushi.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How rude he seems but in my eyes he is not. He couldn't accept the rejection from her.

Every time when Khushi called him with full name, or spoke rudely, his anger rose because of that.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: pmohan89

How rude he seems but in my eyes he is not. He couldn't accept the rejection from her.

Every time when Khushi called him with full name, or spoke rudely, his anger rose because of that.

ohmygod yes yes yessss!! idk why it made my heart so happy how much her indifference in the beginning effected him!!

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

His heart did feel beat for the very first time and he accepted the reason after 180 plus episodes...

🤣

So true, 10 years have passed but the magic is still here.

Well said Jeff is the one who made this shoot happen ..BTW I love Jeff as an actor too in this epi. He had his presence and very much leave us with a good feeling about him.

Same here 👍 I love his character as well as his acting though it was for a very short span!

LINK to Previous Post

🎲 First Rabba Ve Post 💕

Listen to the

Rhythm

Love the title👏

He was totally engrossed in Khushi's thoughts while standing in his office. A couple of minutes, whatever he felt, he never felt in years...What was it? A flicker of fire, a crumbling ember of a desire he never felt before, he was stunned, he was frozen, he was taken by one look of her, forgetting every challenge, every ember of anger, just her being in front of him in the most innocent way, unaware of her beauty..

These lines are the true and totally fantastic summary of his true emotions, He never felt before. If it wasn't an Indian tv drama, he would have kissed her there.

.He was seduced by this innocent tempting beauty, enthralled by her ignorance that she holds the power to turn him on ... a man who was surrounded by many models from tiger ranks and all was captured by this girl who was means nothing to him...

Really Farq padta hai starts here...

He simply didn't want her to be away from him anymore. His mind was full of confusion. He was the one who took an oath to not let her go easy off the hook this morning. She wanted to go home early for her sister's birthday but he wanted to manipulate her. In the end, he ended up being strangled in between these raging feelings.

yeap, he was damn confused over these raging emotions he has no name for. He wasn't good at expressing either. All he could do just spit anger.

Belligerence flashing from his eyes, not because of Lavanya's words but losing his own control...He needed to gain that control which was slipping because of this girl... He knew the art of denying everything he was going through, or feeling about her right now... but how come he let that happen.

Dan right, a girl was making him feel something he never allowed to let anyone.

His mind was had a polar effect, one moment he was ordering her, sentencing her to stand in the parking lot yet the other moment he felt bad. "Kyuon pehli baar aisa laga ke main kuch galat kar raha hoon." [ Why did I feel the first time that I am doing something wrong].

🤣the polar effect, big time.

A pang of guilt was evident in his eyes...and yes, he turned his face as he was stealing his eyes off of the matter what he was truly feeling about...

Galat...wrong...

Her tears always bothered him...he had no idea why?

Beautiful catch and well said

While Khushi directed the traffic alone, despite her fear of the dark and the rain that starts pouring down. Standing under an umbrella in the car park, he watched Khushi working while getting drenched. Arnav is visibly stricken by her vulnerability as she shivers in the rain. It seemed like today he was not retiring checking her out. One of Arnav's clients admonishes Arnav for putting a young girl to work in the downpour, but Arnav walks away for the moment.

😆he was not getting enough of her

Suddenly a car lost its control in the rain, heading straight to Khushi. With wide opened eyes she stood there with fearful eyes. Arnav came like a bolt of light, scooped her up in his arms, and whirled away into the rain, holding her tight while she was clinging to her life savor... Clasping in each others' arms, they stood there, her head on his shoulder, his cheek pressed against her head and the rain poured on.

His eyes were burning under this jolting ice... he didn't let go of her...She was holding him tightly, scared, breathing heavily... They stayed there, getting drenched in the rain, water streaming into eyes, lips, dripping from him onto her...

👏 smiley32

Rabbe Ve played in. The rain was pouring down like a piece of music. Khushi struggled to regain her breath yet holding him tightly. Her arms were around him while he held her shoulders, frozen. Khushi slowly calmed down and the realization dawned in that where she was. She looked at his hand on her shoulder before raising her head to look at him.

This is so beautiful ❤️

Their faces were inches apart while eyes locked them in. The rain was pouring all around them drenching them with these unknown feelings. Surroundings got paralyzed, minds got connected, hearts tuned together and eyes were searching...searching for answers...but for finding answers first minds have to understand the questions?

\

Neither he knew nor she ...There was only a Desire and a Denial.

Desire to be close to each other and not leaving and denial of who the hell is she, what the hell he thinks of himself.

Fear of losing his control kicked in when he glanced at his hands on her shoulders. He realized he was still holding her and pushed her away, scolded her for ruining his reputation in one moment, and the other moment he couldn't walk away seeing her trembling. He threw his jacket at her but she was no less, returned him coldly, "I don't need it."

Her rejecting him here shows us how does it make him angry and later we see the same, He is the man who wants to be recognized, a child who wanted his recognition, acknowledgment that he is important. A 14 years old child in him is speaking here and acting here.

He snatched it away from her hands with clenching jaws.

Koi Matlab nahin...she doesn't mean anything. ...But the memories of hurting or wronged Khushi made him pressed the breaks and his car screeched to a halt and he steps out.

Oh, she mattered the most...

"Kyun mujhe pehli baar aisa laga ki main ... main shayad kuch galat kar raha hoon?" [Why, for the first time, does it feel that I'm ... I might be doing something wrong?]

a realization just woke him up

During this, he came out of his SUV and drenched himself just like her. The pain and misery he caused her, he brought the same punishment upon himself. An unintentional move of his heart deceived his brain and he had no idea of it. Behind his anger and ego, he couldn't see further.

👏 am so glad you brought it here again...every time he did something out of anger, his guilt made him suffer himself in return.

He tried to convince himself he's right but in vain ...

"Main sahi hoon. Main jo kar raha hoon sahi hai. Phir kyun ... kyun mujhe ussi ka khayal baar baar aa raha hai? Sirf ussi ka chehra" [I'm right. What I'm doing is right. Then why ... why do I think about her again and again? Only her face.]

For the first time in forever, Arnav looked over at his actions but everything made him confused and angry in such a complicated way that his anger rose again.

"Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farak nahi padta " [Arnav Singh Raizada isn't affected by any girl.]

yes ! not any other girl matters, BUT Khushi! ...

Faiqa, this forum is in debt to you, you always have brought these brilliant and unforgettable moments at life at their best.

Thanks for such a lovely post.

Edited by xZoyax - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

She fell in his arms the day one and here he held her in arms securely.

Was he missing that closeness, her essence, that smell of jasmine that captivated him that night?

It is saying that smell of Jasmine carries talismanic powers. I believe it does. Like a moth he is getting attracted to this moonlight who was keeping him up all night.

He is confused, a bit scared, insecure, and very much vulnerable. His past has made him who is he today. The more he is drawn to her the more he is intimidating her. All night in her thoughts, a soft Arnav transformed into an intimidating and ruthless ASR.

Rajkumar to Shaitan, a confused state of him always made her wondered who was he? What did she has to accept or expect?

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

LINK to Previous Post

🎲 First Rabba Ve Post 💕

Listen to the

Rhythm

He was totally engrossed in Khushi's thoughts while standing in his office. A couple of minutes, whatever he felt, he never felt in years...What was it? A flicker of fire, a crumbling ember of a desire he never felt before, he was stunned, he was frozen, he was taken by one look of her, forgetting every challenge, every ember of anger, just her being in front of him in the most innocent way, unaware of her beauty..

.He was seduced by this innocent tempting beauty, enthralled by her ignorance that she holds the power to turn him on ... a man who was surrounded by many models from tiger ranks and all was captured by this girl who was means nothing to him...

Really Farq padta hai starts here...

He simply didn't want her to be away from him anymore. His mind was full of confusion. He was the one who took an oath to not let her go easy off the hook this morning. She wanted to go home early for her sister's birthday but he wanted to manipulate her. In the end, he ended up being strangled in between these raging feelings.

Belligerence flashing from his eyes, not because of Lavanya's words but losing his own control...He needed to gain that control which was slipping because of this girl... He knew the art of denying everything he was going through, or feeling about her right now... but how come he let that happen

His mind was had a polar effect, one moment he was ordering her, sentencing her to stand in the parking lot yet the other moment he felt bad. "Kyuon pehli baar aisa laga ke main kuch galat kar raha hoon." [ Why did I feel the first time that I am doing something wrong].

A pang of guilt was evident in his eyes...and yes, he turned his face as he was stealing his eyes off of the matter what he was truly feeling about...

Galat...wrong...

Her tears always bothered him...he had no idea why?

While Khushi directed the traffic alone, despite her fear of the dark and the rain that starts pouring down. Standing under an umbrella in the car park, he watched Khushi working while getting drenched. Arnav is visibly stricken by her vulnerability as she shivers in the rain. It seemed like today he was not retiring checking her out. One of Arnav's clients admonishes Arnav for putting a young girl to work in the downpour, but Arnav walks away for the moment.

Suddenly a car lost its control in the rain, heading straight to Khushi. With wide opened eyes she stood there with fearful eyes. Arnav came like a bolt of light, scooped her up in his arms, and whirled away into the rain, holding her tight while she was clinging to her life savor... Clasping in each others' arms, they stood there, her head on his shoulder, his cheek pressed against her head and the rain poured on.

His eyes were burning under this jolting ice... he didn't let go of her...She was holding him tightly, scared, breathing heavily... They stayed there, getting drenched in the rain, water streaming into eyes, lips, dripping from him onto her...

Rabbe Ve played in. The rain was pouring down like a piece of music. Khushi struggled to regain her breath yet holding him tightly. Her arms were around him while he held her shoulders, frozen. Khushi slowly calmed down and the realization dawned in that where she was. She looked at his hand on her shoulder before raising her head to look at him.

Their faces were inches apart while eyes locked them in. The rain was pouring all around them drenching them with these unknown feelings. Surroundings got paralyzed, minds got connected, hearts tuned together and eyes were searching...searching for answers...but for finding answers first minds have to understand the questions?

\

Neither he knew nor she ...There was only a Desire and a Denial.

Fear of losing his control kicked in when he glanced at his hands on her shoulders. He realized he was still holding her and pushed her away, scolded her for ruining his reputation in one moment, and the other moment he couldn't walk away seeing her trembling. He threw his jacket at her but she was no less, returned him coldly, "I don't need it."

He snatched it away from her hands with clenching jaws.

Koi Matlab nahin...she doesn't mean anything. ...But the memories of hurting or wronged Khushi made him pressed the breaks and his car screeched to a halt and he steps out.

Oh, she mattered the most...

"Kyun mujhe pehli baar aisa laga ki main ... main shayad kuch galat kar raha hoon?" [Why, for the first time, does it feel that I'm ... I might be doing something wrong?]

During this, he came out of his SUV and drenched himself just like her. The pain and misery he caused her, he brought the same punishment upon himself. An unintentional move of his heart deceived his brain and he had no idea of it. Behind his anger and ego, he couldn't see further.

He tried to convince himself he's right but in vain ...

"Main sahi hoon. Main jo kar raha hoon sahi hai. Phir kyun ... kyun mujhe ussi ka khayal baar baar aa raha hai? Sirf ussi ka chehra" [I'm right. What I'm doing is right. Then why ... why do I think about her again and again? Only her face.]

For the first time in forever, Arnav looked over at his actions but everything made him confused and angry in such a complicated way that his anger rose again.

"Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farak nahi padta " [Arnav Singh Raizada isn't affected by any girl.]

yes ! not any other girl matters, BUT Khushi! ...

First of all your creations are unbeatable. The time, patience, and the creativity is just making me speechless.👏 Beautiful, love all but that ASR with his huge ego and his struggle within with these feelings is top notch.

His habit of wandering in his SUV was a therapy for him, to keep him running away from his own demons, his fears, his past. The biggest fear was running from love. Was it fear of embracing love or search for pure love he was looking for?

Khushi was his true match. Anger, ego, fearless nature were some common traits. I guess this very much nature of her made this mighty ASR to fall for her badly.

I won't underline anything. Simply love every line of it but that bold one is my fav, wow,

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago