and it was love at first sight. She entered in his mind and heart for eternity

Thank you, it means a lot from an editor like yourself.🤗

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks priya

and yes, the team work was so visible in the beginning

Not only teamwork but also the minute detail of each and every department, from dresses to make up even. Later on I had issues with too much make up of actors.Felt odd.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Today is the 10th anniversary of the first poolside Rabba Ve (Episode 25) 🎶💗

10 years ago on this day (8th July 2011) this episode (Episode 25 of IPKKND) was telecast on Star Plus ❤️ Episode link on Hotstar 🔗👇

Check out Khushi works at home too on Disney+ Hotstar!

http://www.hotstar.com/1000007628

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Your beautiful analysis & awesome visuals never fail to transport us to those magical moments Faiqa 👏 😍 I was smiling, crying, getting emosh 🤧 while reading this 😻 post! Only our Arshi and Rabba Ve has this magical power to make us so emotional almost always ... hamesha ... hai na? 😭🥺😍

“he was checking her out....the very same way in Sheesh mahal when he couldn't keep his eyes off her lips.” Yes exactly I was thinking about that SheeshMahal too here!

“Theek hai...

Ah! This Theek hai will change into Khushi, Theek ho tum...way later from this point but this is the beginning.” - I loved the way you have correlated these two things 😍👌

“... giving her a backward glance as she was engraved in his mind and heart forever...” ~ Uff and this famous ‘Palat’ / backward glance 😍 He can’t resist her sight & that too in sari & in his favourite colour red ❤️ ASR toh gaya kaam se 🤣 He not only gave her a backward glance but also gave her his heart away I guess 🤔😄

“... felt that something happened ...” - Yes that ehsaas that kuchh hua tha, ek dhoon baji thi ♥️ You have said it all Faiqa and ohh so beautifully 👌😻

Thnx ASF for making the time,

Glad you enjoyed it, but you are the one who reminded me.

Palat...

Ah, I love their Palats and their timing for it...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

What a memory lane❤️

First step towards their journey of hearts. She dented his mind very well but today she entered his heart where no one could imagine to be beside his mother.

A great connection to the photoshoot where she is smiling and have tears at the same time.

Lovely post and the creations.👏

Thnx dear for stopping by and taking the time always. I am honored.

Love the red line

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Episode 22 • IPKKND • 5th July 2011 • Star Plus

A pair of melted chocolate orbs was staring at this vision in red without even blinking! 😍

Aur Khushi ko dekh ke tab se jo band bajna shuru hua tha ASR ke dil mein, woh show ke last episode tak bajta hi gaya 🤣😍

Rabba Ve ... 🎶

Ten years have passed since then ... but the magic of Rabba Ve and ArShi lives on ... it still gives & will continue to give us goosebumps all over as our heartbeats go so awry ... and ohh that DhakDhak which almost always leaves poor Khushi (and the viewers like us too) in a mess 💓💓💓💓😳

Happy Rabba Ve-ing to everyone here ♥️ though for the Arshians it’s not just for today, hamare liye toh it’s Everyday Rabba Ve 💓💓🎼

Before signing off tonight I think we must thank the photographer Jeff too for this first Rabba Ve, hai na? 😄😁 Jeff was, by the way, the first one to see Khushi in this red sari and he was the one who insisted that he couldn’t wait any further as he had to leave for another photo shoot! He knew instinctively that Khushi’s look in red sari would work wonders! It was Jeff who primarily insisted on this red sari look & a soft Akash also chipped in diplomatically! Add to this the fact that Jeff had to leave in another half an hour! As a result the mighty ASR had to give in! The shoot was on: Lights, camera and ... Rabba Ve ...! And the rest is history ❤️

His heart did feel beat for the very first time and he accepted the reason after 180 plus episodes...

🤣

So true, 10 years have passed but the magic is still here.

Well said Jeff is the one who made this shoot happened...BTW I love Jeff as an actor too in this epi. He had his presence and very much leave us with a good feeling about him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Beautiful Moment, Beautiful Lead, Beautiful directions, dialogues, their acting...

Ah, can't forget those days.

your Beautiful words with breathtaking visuals are making this scene more beautiful

Sanaya, so good to see you.

I miss you big time, you and your nonstop gifs and edits

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful, Thanks for sharing

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love the way you connected here, he was so sure of it that they will see each other again. That shows he believed in such stuff but again he won't admit it. He fell for her the moment she fell in his arms but here she entered in every nerve of his being. His mind and heart both registered it at once...together.

He was checking her out, baddy ASR. She was so into her shoot and having no clue he was there but her palu brought her eyes on him.

Good observation, she was smiling and crying at the same time in those photographs.

How many times we have seen these but we never can get bored out of these episodes.

lol, I don't count, I enjoy whenever I am down

Thnx dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.