Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Awww that’s so sweet and kind of you to say this 😃🤗🥰 Though I still believe I am not very good in writing on these things lol. So I mostly stay away from writing ✍️ on such forums and limit myself to 280 characters on twitter (as far as writing is concerned) 😁 But I love to read the wonderful posts you guys make though <3 Thanks to all of you for keeping the memories of our most favourite show alive <3 We love the show, we love Barun Sanaya who have lived their roles as Arnav and Khushi to give us our most coveted sapno ki duniya and that’s why we are all here ♥️

Arey we are not professional writers either😆 we just have fun

We just enjoy the show and its chatting for fun, so come and have fun,

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

You have said it all @Crystaljam 👏🏼 👏🏼 The lines in Bold - so perfectly in just a few words you have relived that sheer vulnerable moment of ASR which only Khushi could see through! ♥️

Thank You :)

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

yes, that is te last thread of Faraq, because she always asked him, he asked once...meri sagai aaj ko ya ek saal baad tumhain kya faraq padta hai...but she is the one who is answering and closing this loop....for him and for her. She didn't want him to go, to leave her, with these MUs, it was killing her.

But he leaves

at leat for her because he turned around to come back to her....kyuon Khushi see jane main itti taqleef ho rahi hai, God dammit!

Thanks and plz bring me here....start from wherever you want

You are right! That is the last thread on faraq! But later on in another episode (most probably episode 309) when Khushi decided to stay in the Gupta house for the remaining / last 10 days of that “contract”, and she lies to Arnav saying that she has hurt her foot & can’t remove the plaster for the next 10 days at least ... then Arnav tells her, ““Khushi yeh sab hone dogi tum? Hamari shaadi yun hi khatam hone dogi?” Though Arnav doesn’t utter the word “faraq” here but somewhere I feel that word is implied in his question! Though in this case, Arnav knows it for sure that jaise Arnav ko faraq padta hai, likewise, Khushi ko bhi ussi tarah se faraq padta hai!

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

A dori snapped, a girl turned and looked at the man who was the cause of this horrendous act,. A lethal yet painful eyes were fixed on her like searching for something. In those moments he knew he did something awful. Her eyes were honest and deep hurt was visible.

A teardrop started rolling down, and she still was not defeated. Cascading her hair on her back, she gave many answers to this man who was thinking he was God. Ruthless man saved her later from falling taking all the red powder on him, an act of sorry, but she wasn't in a mood.

His aviators were on and off many times and same went goes to SUV's window. Always hiding something. True feelings perhaps.

Oh, she hid her anger and hurt behind jalebis ,sizzling in hot oil or fixing dupatta but never seized her selfless courage.

Perhaps her courage was the answer to his fears that made him who he was. Her tears started bothering him the most. He wanted to see her smile even when he was the reason of those by himself. Ironic, isn't it. He fought for her until the end until she understood the man behind aviators.

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone.smiley27

Somehow I missed this reading.

She was his true match, he was powerful but she proved him otherwise.

Her fearless nature made him bow down

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx Gallia dear👏

Glad you liked it. So kind of you.

We need to thank you for creating such posts.

I am not that regular but coming here whenever time permits

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Somehow I missed this reading.

She was his true match, he was powerful but she proved him otherwise.

Her fearless nature made him bow down

Thank You for taking the time and reading it.

Khushi and her courageous character along with her innocent pure nature made him fall for her no doubt.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

You are right! That is the last thread on faraq! But later on in another episode (most probably episode 309) when Khushi decided to stay in the Gupta house for the remaining / last 10 days of that “contract”, and she lies to Arnav saying that she has hurt her foot & can’t remove the plaster for the next 10 days at least ... then Arnav tells her, ““Khushi yeh sab hone dogi tum? Hamari shaadi yun hi khatam hone dogi?” Though Arnav doesn’t utter the word “faraq” here but somewhere I feel that word is implied in his question! Though in this case, Arnav knows it for sure that jaise Arnav ko faraq padta hai, likewise, Khushi ko bhi ussi tarah se faraq padta hai!

Nice thoughts on this scene

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely OS 👏

I like the fact that Arnav was so understanding here.

Very supportive, he not only brought Khushi out of mess but also made sure they both could move on with their own lovely moments.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Thank You for taking the time and reading it.

Khushi and her courageous character along with her innocent pure nature made him fall for her no doubt.

She is a lioness and he admits it later but their fights are the pure beauty of this show. I am re-watching whenever I have time

Here I am

Originally posted by: Goldenflowers

Hai re Nandakishore, time flies fast, its 10 years already sankadevi met laad governor. It reminds us not only arnav and khushi but the viewers also became old enough to get tangled in the web of life. Asli duniya activities made us busy but the love we have for this particular serial makes us keep peeping into the contents of the forums now and then. You see we are all inquisitive and curious souls who can’t keep a complete distance from the serial and very much curious what’s happening in this world. I don’t know ifarnav babua understood naam of his pyaar but we understood we are the insane, crazy fandom of this wonderful serial. It also means maturity ko hello hi and jawani/immaturity ko bye bye. The serial which has connected us, is still connecting. Thanks to social media platforms there are many of us who are in still touch, who made great friends and who made enemies too nandakishore.

Now don’t ask me to give all the credit to laadgovernor and sankadevi, they are the primary step for all of us to meet but we made our own choices, relations and our own enemies. Those were so wonderful days where we used to wait for the next episode religiously to get a glimpse of Arshi. Their dhak dhaks used to make our heart go dhak dhak. People used to think we were crazy lol, but now they don’t think but I will tell you a secret, whispers into the ear of fandom that we are really crazy

The serial has everything which a viewer wants – comedy, seriousness, relationships, great actors, great side actors, great directors,great music, great writers, great cinematographers, great creatives. My favorites used to be aerial shots man – that used to be so aesthetically made that made us fall in love with everything they have shown. No show would be there without loopholes – our ipk too had. Khushi has worked in Raizada house,entered Anjali room but didn’t see the life size portrait of shyam babuwa? The invisible pregnancy bump of Anjali, the great mind of ASR which is always hidden when it comes to personal problems. Of course, there are few things we have disagreed but then we have to agree that arnav and khushi were, are and will be one of the most iconic jodis of Indian television. What others may say it’s a fact

Thank God it happened before 10 years because if the serial is made now, people expect more of bold scenes. What do people understand the mere rabbave, the eye locks, no touching used to make the viewers feel so loyally connected with the concept of love. We keep hearing here and there that chemistry can be created. Is this a lab to create chemistry like they are creating viruses? This is love man, love and chemistry between two individuals, how can they create? I want to just roll my eyes to all those who say chemistry can be created. Sanaya and Barun as Khushi and arnav have an amazing chemistry, period. And they are one of the best actors of Indian television. If someone wants to disagree, that’s their problem, what can we do?

In an alternate universe hope arnav and khushi are happy in their shantivan. Hope Titiliya and rakhsas are doing idharwa ek thumka andudharwa ek thumka with their kids, nephews and nieces. Arnav might have used more what the’s than any of us lol as he married a sankadevi who loves to defy his stance. Anjali might have upgraded to golden pooja thali, payal might have started anger management lessons as she is experienced how to tackle a mischievous mother in law, akash might have learnt few words more than haan bhai, Mamiji might have understood gupta sisters are permanent and she has to adjust, Mamaji might have reached india in between, Nani might have started a mental asylum considering the crazy family, buaji might have started her massage center, shashiji might have got rid of the rustic, rotten wheel chair, Garimaji might have got a little courage to speak to people and finally NK might have learnt hindi. If he can’t learn hindi in these 10 years, I swear I would send him to Mars. Speaking of alternate universe, how can we forget our favorite fan fiction writers, they kept arnav and khushi alive in different forms. We have nafrat and ishq wala love with the serial. Neither we can hate the creatives for not bringing it again or trying hard for season 2 nor we can’t love them completely for the abrupt ending we got. If only they can take seasons of IPK and use the wonderful scripts our dear fellow writers keep on writing, if only – it’s always sapno ki duniya guys, sapno ki duniya

Aaj Mausam hai suhana, arnav and khushi ko yaad karne hibahana, what the what the what the. I don’t know what I wrote? Just wanted to contribute a little share in what faiqa does for this fandom. She is such a sweetheart who attempts to keep the forum alive and makes some awesome posts. She is one of the most talented editors, this post is a dedication for her with love and of course for the serial too. Sorry faiqa if I wrote nonsense – you can always scold me to scribble your post with idiotic things but you don’t have Natraj plasto eraser man, you can’t delete my post.

The Indianized version of beauty and beast series which got us hooked has turned 10, let’s celebrate. It’s no less than Mills and boons lol. All in all, I love to say thank all the persons concerned who are part of this IPK family and especially Sanaya and barun. They are beautiful souls who don’t show attitude, the unconditional love they get from the fandom is because of their wonderful nature.

That’s it guys, hope we get a glimpse of Sanaya and barun in a small skit or surprise episode or off-screen moments or at least a simple post on the anniversary. It’s just a hope. It’s my heart to dream on what to wish and what to hope. If someone has problem with it, lambi saans andar lo andlambi saans bahar phenko.

What a beautiful Post👏

Love it

I am smiling at that purple...so true, I am sure makers would ruin the show by stupid kinda romance ways, multi track story and with many goofy stuff.

BTW many Annonymous out there are so into asking Questions at different platforms.