Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

I really forgot how to make stuffs honestly, especially animated ones😭 This comes up after months of hibernation😒

This is beautiful Maria

Idk where Faiqa is but she needs to join this party

So happy you started from the first epi...we can run with this

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

I really forgot how to make stuffs honestly, especially animated ones😭 This comes up after months of hibernation😒

Maria, if somehow something triggered the urge to bring this love for IK in you, then run with it

It is beautiful dear,👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sorry folks AD took over, just not feeling well these days.

I'll be back tonight

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Why IPK is so popular?

A daily soap, a totally different angle from any other serials. Twenty two minutes of absolute entertainment. The best thing is there is no unnecessary rona dhona.

Its team, the director, editor, screenplay, cinematography and of course the cast!! (heart and soul of the show) everyone was simply superb. This show has redefined the perception of a daily serial on our TV screen. It is intense with humor and fast paced. Timely here and there comedies and dialogues added additional flavor! It has the sweet and sour taste.

YES! it was a full package or a little bit of everything and that is why it was successful. Despite some of the groundhog tracks appeared and ruined the essence but overall we do have nice entertainment.

So what is so special?

“Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest.”― Ann Radcliffe,

👏

Inconsistent love, yes.

My words might fall short to describe the beauty and depth of the love story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. Many Love - hate stories have hit the Indian cinema and Television industry but never before have we seen such a response to it. Because it was not lovey dovely kinda love. Hero was not a hero type and heroine, Devi Maiya knows better.😆

Arnav Singh Raizada , ASR was your quintessential M & B anti-hero who came across as ruthless and shrewd but was blessed with a heart of gold and depth of ocean. No one managed to unveil the love in his heart except one woman, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Khushi was a woman with high moral values but liked to be happy and enjoy life, She never let the problems in her life get the better of her. They are as different as as well as similar.

It is Arnav and Khushi's journey to discover true love. It was the unveiling of the ugly face of the world to Khushi and also the unveiling of a pure soul like Khushi to Arnav who had lost faith in humanity. It was the journey of a brother to save his sister from the clutches of a spineless villain. He had found his faith and importance of family. It was Arnav's discovery of him having the right to true love after his difficult life and to Khushi, it was the unveiling of the truth of her life.. The man who she reckoned a beast was her Rajkumar in reality.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performance from the leads as well as the entire cast. Each character compliments the other and the end product was what that made history. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani played Arnav and Khushi and have taken their career to dizzying heights through these characters. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down to earth attitude sets them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

Happy 10th Anniversary

I love about this inconsistent love that it was not too sweet or full of cliche'

In real life that much love doesn't exist. Raw and full of human touch is necessary to tell a story.IPK has it plenty.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I just sent you an email.

Thank You🤗

You are welcome, it was nice

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

A Beautiful Thread and a memory lane.

You brought so many good memories of this show on the surface.

Thank You.

Happy Anniversary

#10yearsofIPKKND

Thanks to you dear for taking the time.

Glad you liked em.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You matter to me the most.👍🏼

Regardless who fell in love first, but Arnav and Kyushu's pull towards each other was something. His love for K was in different forms and different stages. At different time points it was in the form of denial, fear, revenge or jealousy.

When he finally accepted and was ready to acknowledge, it was dumped by Shyam fiasco at the terrace. The love only remained as misunderstanding and so called hate, but never died.though both of them spent more time in denying, hating, fighting, arguing, troubling each other. I feel, it's more of a journey towards understanding, knowing, thinking, caring for each other.

"opposite attracts" we all know.

Love finally bloomed as trust during the kidnap phase. Post kidnap there was no stopping. It continued to grow and bloom as their mutual understanding and bonding strengthened.

There was no doubt, A was always physically drawn towards her hence all the pulling and grabbing on every possible occasion. It felt awkward and straight lie when he told Anjali that he started loving K only after marriage.

He hated himself for feeling vulnerable and attracted towards an ordinary girl and tried to avoid her and forget her by punishing her harshly with words and glares. She was a true mate as she emerged triumphant every time and these virtues of her lead to his further inclination towards her which was the opposite of his intentions.

Slowly he knew he was savoring her presence of course without expressing it. He had to struggle with his ego until Payash wedding. She was feeling for him during Diwali but she had no idea how, what, but she was drawn to him, somehow she never resisted or objected to his right on her.

Nice post👏

I love the highlighted parts

It was a journey, even the show tells us it was Arnav's journey but in my eyes, it was the journey of both as if it wasn't then the last epi where Khushi accepted that if you weren't there who will show the path of love....poor writing and poor continuation of the storytelling is the main problem here as if she wasn't there he never learned it either as he accepted it too. Well, those who can see things and connect things can easily put two and two together.

Absolutely, he told Anjali half-baked stuff, I can weave many things around that but it was wrong to say that I never loved Khushi before that.

Khushi's courageous and challenging nature was compelling him everytime, it was more of a magnetic force that was dragging him towards it...his resistance was nothing...

Well, think this way, if she could dream of him removing her hair from her face after guesthouse then how could she stop herself not to be drawn into his spell especially when he was in front of her...Payal was right, he doesn't remember you more than you are taking his name...She was affected by his persona as well, since from the day one.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You put together everything on this thread very nicely

I will be back for more.😊

Thank You dear.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Post 3

by Arshisarunfan

Kya kar rahi ho

Episode 124 is one of those iconic epi that is smacking the true reality on Arnav's face.

Five brief words, he could put together with all that what was going on within him ...

They speak volume with the paralysis of his mind listening to her engagement.

A dense foggy, hazy state that he is struggling to emerge from ... How ??? They speak of the a fear flooding his eyes ... What are you doing ? They speak of a helpless want constricting his heart ... How can you do this to us ? They speak of an acidic anger rising in his throat ... How can you risk everything ! How can you allow this ! They speak of a silent scream rising from his gut ...

Kya kar rahi ho tum ...

A man who has hidden behind a facade mask his whole adult life, who had nurtured this past events and ferociously guarded his private angst, his weaknesses, his vulnerabilities. He carefully cultivated tough and rough exterior and showed her every angle or at least tried but in 124 he stepped up from behind the wall and faced her for this one brief unguarded moment ...

This is as naked as he could ever get and she saw him in the most vulnerable state the very first time... ... He laid himself bare ... kya kar rahi ho, kissi ko pata kyuon nahin, and the most important

tum ne mujhe bata zaroori nahin samjha

This is his admission, his confession ...

Kya kar rahi ho tum ...

Farak padta hai moment

You have said it all @Crystaljam 👏🏼 👏🏼 The lines in Bold - so perfectly in just a few words you have relived that sheer vulnerable moment of ASR which only Khushi could see through! ♥️

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thank You for this beautiful image

Farak padta hai...loop closed here

You write so well, I so enjoyed your piece on the front page.

Awww that’s so sweet and kind of you to say this 😃🤗🥰 Though I still believe I am not very good in writing on these things lol. So I mostly stay away from writing ✍️ on such forums and limit myself to 280 characters on twitter (as far as writing is concerned) 😁 But I love to read the wonderful posts you guys make though <3 Thanks to all of you for keeping the memories of our most favourite show alive <3 We love the show, we love Barun Sanaya who have lived their roles as Arnav and Khushi to give us our most coveted sapno ki duniya and that’s why we are all here ♥️