Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

IPK is the only, before IPK, I used to watch Kiss desh main hai mera dil, after that I got stuck on IPK❤️

Never heard of this show.

IPK is the only itv show I have seen,and stick to it

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Thank you for taking the time. This scene is simply breathtaking He got her back.

sorry to butt in😆

but this scene is where I adore him, my poor Khushi and her dhak dhak was making her so vulnerable to be kissed and he was leaving no room in between.

tum peeche kyuon jati ho 🤣

like, wth, you don't know why am I doing what I am doing?

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

sorry to butt in😆

but this scene is where I adore him, my poor Khushi and her dhak dhak was making her so vulnerable to be kissed and he was leaving no room in between.

tum peeche kyuon jati ho

like, wth, you don't know why am I doing what I am doing?

Hahaha

so true, he was intimidating and escalating her poor heartbeat. Enjoying every moment, releasing her hair, and then telling her you look good in this color.

itta bhi bura nahin lagta, meaning red looks better than this.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

@Nickysweet

Thanks god Arnav found out the evil plan

These two are made for each other.

Nice Shot

Indeed Power of Love

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You matter to me the most!

By:Mysticaldivine

The story of two souls who fall for each other for the very first time mysteriously witnessed by the mysterious walls of Sheesh Mahal. The mystic love and essence of the parents swing around them in those colorful red moments as a theme was RED but Khushi stood up with her individuality as "Fadak padta hai" [It matters] as she challenged him with her own favorite color green by mingling in with his favorite red. That challenge settled with her telling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada the real meaning of this Fadak padta hai by cornering him in the twist of his own thoughts "Agar koi aap ki JIJI keh bare mein aisa bole tou" [if anyone says something like that about your Di then] and only pearls scattered in the name of Mujhe Fadak nahin padta'..in that moment but even those scream "humain Fadak padta hai" [it does matter to us].

The air of the Slitheran or divine fate brought this beautiful Fadak padta hai to Delhi accident where again this whole world war III of Fadak nahin padta left the dent on ASR brain. That dent got deeper with her presence in his Dungeon where she suspects as her first mehsoos about "that there is something wrong" and that something popped up under the table and not other than that but ASR who again made her realize that it doesn't matter to him by throwing her down the office but made sure to himself that she should land on boxes as it matters to him.

She matters to him in this war when she binds him in his mystical red saree and later he binds himself in her green ravishingly. This war of Heart and brain reached to the core of next destination RM where she becomes everybody's matter and upon revelation, he stands benumbed right next to Eternal Heaven as It does matter a lot to him. The Holy war of this ends up in a tragedy where the whole world falls right in ASR hands, the world that made him realize his attitude and anger does matter in people's lives. That day KKG became the biggest matter of his life.

He tries to rectify but she declares no interest in this matter by snapping him out with his own deal that it doesn't matter to her. He continuing showed her that it did matter to him what happened in the Guesthouse during Teej and he noticed her concerns too in the proximity of La but again in the office she left him for Hamesha to prove it doesn't matter to her...

Her presence in his closet mattered a lot but her consistent way of coldness didn't sit with him. She left her payal behind which matters everything to her but ends up in his palm to become his matter. He puts it back on her by showing her that in this whole wide world she is the only one matters to him and both tranquilized in the gasping moment which matters both of them but again a flame of denial "mujhe fadak nahin padta" with burning desires comes in action and "iss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai" [it meant nothing in Diwali] turned their life on a parallel track but still connected through bandagement. Now the matter is in front of parents 'Their twinkling hearts are there all the time to bring them together as this matters to them to work with divinity and fight for their kids because it does matter to them. The twinkling hearts turn on the flame of a beautiful thought "baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin 'yaqeen ki hai" which matters all along till telepathy.

The ego of ASR dives in with Khushi's engagement but he never loses so after his cunning yet painful actions he gets the settlement and puts his guards down by Di's command,".jo man mein aye woh bol daina chahyeh"[say as it is What ever comes in your mind] and steps forward to declare his defeat '.."Khushi ko aaj bata keh rahoonga keh mujhe Fadak kyuon padta hai"[I will tell Khushi why does it matter to me?]

The air of Slithran once again creates a huge wall of Mujhe Fadak padta hai but the strength of their love crosses this wall and ends up in each other's arms after a long hate and love matters. Khushi becomes the reason for his life and regardless of their full combat keeping these Fadak padta hai guards up, their hearts beats become one. "Humari Dadhkanain ek ho jatin hain" [Our heartbeats become one]

The same heartbeats which bring his Khushi back to him and she becomes the biggest deal of his life, The way he became hers in his absence.

The air of Slitheran joins its forces to break the alliance but ASR declares to the whole world if anything matters to me it's my Khushi "Jahan meri patni nahin aa saktai ..mujhe nahin lagta waha meri koi zaroorat hai" [I don't think my presence has any meaning where my wife has any value] and that declaration turns into Fire in a desirous mode to tell the whole world "I love you Dammit" to convey the missing "mujhe kyun Fadak padta hai" [why it matters to me].

All these alliances couldn't do anything but become a forceful storm that only joined every single straw to bind these two in the strongest bond ever as it mattered to Divinity, it mattered to twinkly hearts parents,

it mattered to air, water, dust, fire ..all four elements of this world to Keep Arnav and Khushi together as "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin ho sakte"[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated] as This " doesn't matter" did matter all along...after all.

It mattered all along, Mo matter what

From Diwali to forced marriage, Fadak brought them closer, the war in between hearts consumed them completely. He reached a point where he couldn't let her go like this and married her.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CrystalJam's Post

Why IPK is so popular?

A daily soap, a totally different angle from any other serials. Twenty-two minutes of absolute entertainment. The best thing is there is no unnecessary rona dhona.

Its team, the director, editor, screenplay, cinematography and of course the cast!! (heart and soul of the show) everyone was simply superb. This show has redefined the perception of a daily serial on our TV screen. It is intense with humor and fast-paced. Timely here and there, comedies and dialogues added additional flavor! It has a sweet and sour taste.

So what is so special?

“Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest.”― Ann Radcliffe,

Inconsistent love, yes.

My words might fall short to describe the beauty and depth of the love story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. Many Love-hate stories have hit the Indian cinema and Television industry but never before have we seen such a response to it. Because it was not lovey dovely kinda love. Hero was not a hero type and heroine, Devi Maiya knows better.smiley36

Arnav Singh Raizada , ASR was your quintessential M & B anti-hero who came across as ruthless and shrewd but was blessed with a heart of gold and depth of the ocean. No one managed to unveil the love in his heart except one woman, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Khushi was a woman with high moral values but liked to be happy and enjoy life, She never let the problems in her life get the better of her. They are as different as well as similar.

It is Arnav and Khushi's journey to discover true love. It was the unveiling of the ugly face of the world to Khushi and also the unveiling of a pure soul like Khushi to Arnav who had lost faith in humanity. It was the journey of a brother to save his sister from the clutches of a spineless villain. He had found his faith and the importance of family. It was Arnav's discovery of him having the right to true love after his difficult life and to Khushi, it was the unveiling of the truth of her life.. The man who she reckoned a beast was her Rajkumar in reality.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performances from the leads as well as the entire cast. Each character compliments the other and the end product was what made history. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani played Arnav and Khushi and have taken their career to dizzying heights through these characters. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down-to-earth attitude set them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

Happy 10th Anniversarysmiley41

Love the bold lines👏

Lovely, written

x.titli.x thumbnail

I really forgot how to make stuffs honestly, especially animated ones😭 This comes up after months of hibernation😒

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I really forgot how to make stuffs honestly, especially animated ones This comes up after months of hibernation

_________

Beautiful creations

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Yes Slither is Shyam

and Eternal heaven is Poolside

I used to write my analysis on Blast from the past and we all have some names for creating a different meaning to the scenes so I call poolside Arshi's Eternal heaven

Happy to see you liking it.

Thank You Mysticaldivine for clearing this up

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Hahaha

so true, he was intimidating and escalating her poor heartbeat. Enjoying every moment, releasing her hair, and then telling her you look good in this color.

itta bhi bura nahin lagta, meaning red looks better than this.

🤣of course, red looks way better

first Rabba Ve and that made him feel the heartbeat the very first time, it stopped, he was stunned at her beauty.

then diwali and that made him diwana to kiss her badly.