Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I couldn't resist. driving and commenting.

love it

lol, thanks dear😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Page 1

Top Post

Phenomenon it is. That temple scene and their khate meethe pal in between👏I remember, the thrill over here on this forum.We used to and are still happily surrounded by this love.

The title track, the first episode hit the ground the very first day.

What a show, what a cast, 👏

Chemistry of Arnav nd Khushi and their love? 10 years and still spreading love.

Happy 10th Anniversary to the show and our obsession

Cheers...

Khate Meethe Pal

Well said

Oh, yes, the forum and its thrill over each epi , ah wo bhi kya din thai

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Dear Faiqa whatever I wrote, the credit goes to you! If you had not insisted, I wouldn’t have dared to lol! You had told me to write whatever I feel from my heart - so I watched some of those episodes again & just wrote my dil ki baat on that! Though like I had told you earlier, I can write only bland prose while you guys write poetry! Also while we were at this topic of faraq, it reminds me of the airport scene (Episode 250), when Arnav asked Khushi almost the same question that Khushi had asked Arnav in episode 124. Arnav asked in the airport scene (Episode 250): “Kyun faraq padta hai?” Khushi replied: Kyun ki baat aap ki hai, faraq padta hai! Agar kisi aur ki hoti, toh nahin padta!”

😰😢❤️❤️

One of the most poignant moments in the show which will remain etched in our hearts forever, hamesha ...!

Thanks Faiqa once again for creating such a beautiful thread to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! Kudos to all of you, all IPKKND-ians who posted their beautiful thoughts or creations on this thread 👏🏼👏🏼 Hope our IPKKND forum continues to remain active in the upcoming days too and keeps on celebrating the beautiful moments of our iconic show for many more years to come ❤️

Awe, you are so kind and naive,

you write so well, Idk who told you we write poetry or better, at least I just write. whatever comes in my mind after watching IPK. Whatever my mind conceives, I write it.

yes, that is te last thread of Faraq, because she always asked him, he asked once...meri sagai aaj ko ya ek saal baad tumhain kya faraq padta hai...but she is the one who is answering and closing this loop....for him and for her. She didn't want him to go, to leave her, with these MUs, it was killing her.

But he leaves

at leat for her because he turned around to come back to her....kyuon Khushi see jane main itti taqleef ho rahi hai, God dammit!

Thanks and plz bring me here....start from wherever you want

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Thank you Faiqa and Zoya and everyone. It feels so good to be back here! 🤗I really needed that fresh air❤️

Zoya you're being such a sweetheart! Ok let's say.... good kachra? Ok? 🤣

You are welcome dear 🤗

any time

Enjoy, bring your creations, discuss, or simply just have fun

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

previous stuff

probably my top favourite ❤️

First Rabba Ve is the BESTTTTTT❤️

TFS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

something I made years back, just realized, FB removed it😔

Awesome scene selection, love it❤️

Yes, I know that sucks

after losing my channels I got disappointed as this is weird, some can have the work on yt, as there are so many ppl have it, but when u and I made some, well MYve Star Plus loves us😆

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thank You for making it for me.🤗

Khushi Kumari Gupta

Khushi Kumari Gupta was born and brought up in Lucknow with her adopted parents. Khushi lives up to her name … always spreads warmth and smiles wherever she goes. She is very similar to Arnav as being an orphan, she also puts on a persona … but of a happy person to hide the pain while Arnav does with anger.

Khushi was brought up valuing religion and relationships. She values virtues like integrity, self respect and independence rather than money, fame and power.Very independent girl with a good heart. Whoever would pick a fight with her after challenging her beliefs, oh, then she is just a lioness.

She has a unique relationship with her Devi Maiyya, she is her friend, her mother. Khushi feels lost without hert. Khushi's family is the most important for her more than anything. She bears the burden of her whole family on herself and never complains. She becomes the sole bread winner for her family…

She is ever smiling, ever positive even though she had her heart broken by Arnav so many times but she always picks up the pieces and moves on. She is very resilient.

She is clumsy as heck but still there is a natural elegance, a natural sensuousness about her. She is the most beautiful person inside out. Though she is more mature than her age most of the times yet a childish woman in her makes her more attractive.

Khushi is very idealistic and her world is black or white. Very straight forward without a grey shady character. Sanaya did a fabulous job bringing Khushi out of her.

Her relationship with Arnav and her love for him makes this show a unique and warm show ever.

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone

Idk, how to post Video🤔

Lovely characterization of Khushi.👏

Happiness is a feeling that comes from within as weaves into nature, into creation, that is gentle and soft. It is a gift you learn how to give to yourself and others and Khushi knew it way too well. Even people around her gave her tears..

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Lovely characterization of Khushi.👏

Happiness is a feeling that comes from within as weaves into nature, into creation, that is gentle and soft. It is a gift you learn how to give to yourself and others and Khushi knew it way too well. Even people around her gave her tears..

Thank you Crystal. Khushi is my fav❤️

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I saw all and liked the last one too, but it was great seeing them together for 10th anniversary. Shyam is my fav slithern and after this interview, I like him the most

lol, I love that one too, but as you said, it was good seeing them on this ocassion.

Thank you Faiqa and Zoya and everyone. It feels so good to be back here! 🤗I really needed that fresh air❤️

Zoya you're being such a sweetheart! Ok let's say.... good kachra? Ok? 🤣

😆 No I mean it as one of those who can't do anything, for me this is like OMG, so good.